If you were the winner of the lottery, what would you do?

If you were the winner of the lottery in the amount of three million dollars (or whatever is the coin in your country), what would you do?

at the risk of being boring, i’ll say i’d save it. not because i’d save it any time in my life, but because i’m 19 and i’m sure i’d have a better use for it later. i’d like, for one thing, to open a café, at some point in my life. :slight_smile:

Bruno is 19?!

I think I would have taken a trip around the world (Using about half a milion), and give, at least another half, to people who need it. I don’t know about the rest…

I’d start my own business and give what’s left over to charity.

I don’t know. I would definetly buy the highest price audio studio equipment I could get. With the rest, I would probably give some to my family and maybe some to charity as well.

I would also save the rest for future house/car etc.

Blazing new computer and save the rest for later.

I’d get the things i want, go to different countries, then save some, then give some to family and the poor.

I am,
and,
go traveling, persistently, constantly, exploring nature,
to pull other people out.

Imagine the power of thinking “I am.” “I have”
“I deserve”
“It is”
imagine the broadened perspective.

hmm, I think I would save at little more than half, give a little to my family, give some to who really need it. And, when I am old enough, buy a house in Germany…and spend the rest on stuff. And save enough for uni or/and collage. AND traveling for sure. Next stop, the UK! :happy:

I’d buy a nice guitar, and save the rest :smile:

I would travel all over the world. I would never own a home, or a car.

Let’s say I win in dollars because the money in my country is so worthless(darned inflation), you almost could use it as toilet paper :bored: .

Around one million I’d use to buy myself a huge arsenal of weapons (two of each, one for personal use and one for museum) and the rest I’d use to start a company that designs and makes weapons. And hopefully there will be enough left for a museum for weapons (with enough space for adding a history museum and some more themes later) and if there is some left after that, Ill spend it on self amusement.
This might help lessen the inflation problem my country is having :content: .

I’d set aside a third to start a business or something. Then I’d buy a Steinway piano, and use the rest to fund an expedition to Mexico to improve the quality of life there.

Okay, to be honest, that’s more to keep them from coming here then any actual concern, but at least something would be done.

College, mortgage for my parents, college for siblings, tithing, charity, the works. Save the rest.

Not work for the rest of my life, and invest in some business to get even more. I’d save some for any eventual kids.

And since lottery wins are ridiculously high, I’d also do some charity. You know, distributing the riches in more of a fair way when you have more than you need.

I would just get a nice place to live near some trees and a lake to swim in, and just travel as much as humanly possible/live in Australia/Europe for some time. Give my parents money, take them places in the world where they’d like to go, run as much as I like, collect vinyl and buy records of all the albums that I feel like listening to, read all of the classics, try new and exciting flavours of gum from around the world, try to meditate and pray more, get a really good education and not worry too much about my GPA, buy my psychiatrist a car, hire my own private chef. Oh, and I’d pay for me and my friends’ roadtrips following around our favourite artists, like Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Arcade Fire, Neil Young, and whoever else we feel like. I’d eventually want to start working again, but only at someplace that I feel is a rewarding place to work, and not worry too much about the pay, but working nowhere below 30k a year! Oh, and always or most of the time be with or near my brother <3

A lot of the things in there you don’t have to win the lottery to do.
For one, what is stopping you from seeing your brother?

Adding to my list:
Every instrument you can think of
All of my favorite albums

I’ll add more soon :smile:

Yeah, you’re right. All I was writing was what I thought would make me a really happy person and do what I wanted most in my life to get the most out of it. If I can do most of those things without winning the lottery, well that’s just fantastic.

I said I want to be near my brother because he’s been away for a year and I really miss him, and don’t really want him to be away from me all the time like he has been.

buy a plane, buy a lambo, guns and lots of ammo, traditional longbow,climb mt. everest and then idk

Exactly the same thing Im doing today, only everything will go around faster.