Vividness. Im always a DO!

My dreams, especially lucid dreams have such low vividness it makes LDs unenjoyable, cause theyre so boring, and…non realistic. And i just dont know how to make them more vivid.

Also, i get this is N & L dreams - Im a DO. I can actually see myself walking around, interacting with the drem, im not actually in the body.

Can anyone help me with this?

Help is appreciated. :content:

sorry to hear… :sad: About the DO I don’t know… and the vividness I can only think about vitamin B6. They say it’s good for vividness…

And here’s a random thing you can try in your next LD. I’ve done it only a couple times, but it showed some potential. It might be only me though. Ok, I put my almost closed fist in front of my eye and close the other one. Like if my hand were a telescope. Like this I only see a tiny area of the “image”. I don’t know, I guess I’ve found it easier to focus on what I see and make it more vivid (by beleiving it or saying it out loud.)

Oh, right, saying “increase vividness” might work (doesn’t for me though :sad: )

Anyway, hoped this post was at all useful. :tongue:

Try and find an object in the dream, A wall for example. Simply look at the wall, and focus in on the texture, and see the detail. Keep refocusing your eyes until you see alot of detail. When you pan away from the wall, the dream quality will be increased. It doesn’t have to be just the sight sense, you can use Touch just as effectivly. Rubbing your hands to create heat, and ‘FEELING’ the heat around your hands in great detail will also increase the Lucidity of the dream.

You could say “Increase vividness!”. You can rub your hands together, or spin.If that doesnt work try getting lucid a different way so its more vivid, like WILD.

I tried WILD, and i wasnt even in my body! I was watching myself.

Well, if it’s a lucid dream, get back in your body! You have absolute control over your dream.