2012 the end. Part II

Part I of this topic can be found here 2012 the end.

Meh…I won’t believe it until it happens…at which point I probably won’t know or care anyway.

this is kinda like 1999 going into 2000.
people thought the world was gonna end didn’t they? they thought once we hit 2000 we would all die or something. I know it had something to do with computers.
I look at this the same way…The world won’t end…

Not this soon anyway.

I think the same
World cant just end :tongue: I guess i dont believe in Apocalipse :smile:

2012 is not about the world “ending”, the mayan long count calendar ends on the 21 December, 2012 therefore marking the end of age, the ages are dark and light, this one is a dark age, the hindus called it yuga, this is the kali yuga, a dark age, and a new light age is going to come. The outcomes of 2012 can be many and variant possibilities, including but not limited to some physical major event such as polar reversal which has already happened many times, the world will not end on 2012, there is no such possibility.

four different people or so predicted the same date so… whatever…it is a scientific fact that poles will switch quickly after that day and there could be a land mass shift, i’ll go fly and watch…

Wait…I’m putting stuff togather…
First of all,Bruno,you made me feel better,thanks! :smile:
Now…where was i?
Ok…let’s start off with the last book of the Holy Bible.
“The Book Of Revelation”
As WCH reminded us,apocalypse means revelation.
As some people here said it,“Kali yugos”(did i say it right?)is the current era,and in 2012,it will come to an end and enter the fourth cycle…that one with D.
Now,the Book of Revelation speaks about The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse
Let me give you a quick runthrough:
ίππος λευκός (híppos leukós), [The] White Horse - Conquest
ίππος πυρρός (híppos purrós), [The] Fiery Red Horse - War
ίππος μέλας (híppos mélas), [The] Black Horse - Famine
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος (híppos khlōrós, thánatos), [The] Pale Green Horse - Death
The white horseman carries a bow,and has a crown.
Of course,you can think of it…
We have been fighting and conquering each other for quite a while.
Now,let’s move on to the horseman of war.

You get it,right?
He’s the hate,the bad thoughts that splinter us.
Just look behind you,since you can’t see the future.
All you can see is hate,people killing each other for reasons they almost forgot.
Next:
The black horse:
Humanitairy dissaster.He carries a balance.
Famine,disease,sores.
It’s all the result of the previous two guys.
And what is to follow:
Thanatos(in ancient greek mythology,god of death)
The green horseman.

We all know that Hades was described as the ruler of the underworld.
What if we were to associate him with Satan?
What if we added a small paragraph to this part(Sorry if there already is somethign similar,i haven’t actually read it.):
“And so rides the white horse,followed up colse by war,who is followed by famine.After the three riders,follows the last one,the end of the line.And behind him lies hell,and his ruler.”
That doesn’t sound stupid,does it?
Anyways,the point is that the bible talks about the disasters humanity has made.
So many wars,poverty,deaths,fear,terror,sadness.
This is Kali Yuga.
Kali was a demon,right?
This is the age of vice,the age of darkness.
And if it will all tur around in 2012,then i am looking forward to it.
And if that D. thing…spirituality?
Well,humans are starting to reach the “light”.
Don’t give up LDs,folks.
Hold to it as tight as possible.
It’s the future.

…I just hope i didn’t say bull…and that somebody here agrees. :sad:
And i hope we won’t die.

Kali is not a demon. Kali is a wrathful deity. She is a protector. She is the deity
invoked to dispatch demons. Kali is the devourer of all things including the ego. All things must ultimately pass through her.

No, 2012 wont be the end.
I refuse to beleive it.

I think that people just jumped to the conclusion that the world will end, but there have been other speculations, and I don’t know if this was mentioned.

My “friend” whom of which I will go as far to say my “Frenemy” claims that it’s just a planetary alignment (which I beg to differ)

I don’t think the world is over, I do believe that something will happen. Perhaps it’s happening right now, but that’s when it becomes evident. Maybe it’s a good thing, disguised as something bad. Maybe it’s nothing, I mean…

21st century, 12th month, 21st day… 21121… does that mean anything to you?

There’s a difference. There were many reports in history.

Y2K was about computers across the world failing, simply because year 2000 wasn’t entered anywhere. It wasn’t a prophetic downfall.

2012…The US gets a new president?
TBOR. speaks about “The Beast” coming to power.
I heard somewhere that Newton,the gravity dude,besides physics,spent a considerable amount of time trying to descipher the book.
And before dying,he left a peice of paper with a number on it: 2060
However,i don’t believe the world will end.
The book says that the christians and good people will be saved,and the others will stay and fight
And it also speaks about a territorry called “Armaggeddon”.
“OMG IZZA THE END OF THE WORLD!”
No…-_-
It’s just a field where it’s said that the final battle between Jesus and Satan will go.
Well,if wewere to take all of this literally…bah.
What if it means that he good people will live a good life,the honest,the pure.
If that’s what the enlightenment is.
And the people who steal,murder or have big sins,will bew tortured by their own minds?
That’s whatni think.
So,if 2012 is the point in history where the world turns around,uit will be into good.

Well,that may sound bogus.

:lol: @ Download
112 is our emergency number here.
but i do recognize 21121 from somewhere.
It just looks sooo familiar.

Seriously, why do everybody think 2012 will be the end, I dont think that year will bring any danger. Every year has some kind of danger so I wont worry.

I think thats why God has us here, and it will happen in every rencarnation of our following lives, I think that is Gods plan. The government will pay for any evil it does to us in the next life, and hopfully learn in that life not to mess with the people who keep food on your tabale. (Hint hint) Noone is above God. Undo what you have done. Roger Waters has a album called Radio KAOS, and the concept is that when tragedy strikes everyone goes home, to the things that really matter, and brake out of this mundane KAOS of the Cat, and mouse game were all playing. Everyone has something they call home. Im hoping that thats what will happen in 2012. Everyone will come togeather, and start loving one another. Maybie thats why LDing is basicaly new to us. I have alot of dreams about the end of the world. I have a feeling it is to prepair us for whats to come. Its getting closer. Wow the past 5 years have flew by. Its going to be entersting. Yet it still seems so far away.
The day you die will be just as real as today, die without guilt.

I find the many theories behind 2012 fascinating. I also find it interesting how Christians tend to see it is the final days, even though it was predicted by a quite non-Judeo-Christian society. Other people see it as another Y2K scare and nothing more.

I have to say my favorite theory though, is that it be the end of a long cycle for humanity. Not that any battles between good and evil will take place, just that change will occur. Times will be different, whether for good or bad is a matter of opinion.
I personally don’t like the idea of a final battle between good and evil (Whether you see it as Jesus vs Satan, or Odin and his Warriors in Valhalla vs Fenrir, Hel, Loki, and the evil giants, it doesn’t matter to me. They all embody the same concept.) Because if one concurs the other what is there to live for. I find peace to be rather…boring. Really where is the fun if there is never a conflict.
(note: I’m not saying I love war and killing. I just believe you can’t know light without darkness, good without bad. If you eliminate one, what is to happen to the meaning of the other.)

Perhaps though, there will be a major battle or war even, but I don’t think it will be anything final. Only one way to find out…what is it now about 1440 days?
/me sits and waits.

/me belives it’s the end of a “cycle” too…
I don’t believe in good and evil…
It’s just hate.
Think about it…if a man robs a bank,is it his evilness,or his desire for money?
Can you really say who the bad guys are,in a war?
And even in the bible,Lucifer anted to be higher than God.He wanted power.
But back on topic…
What if 2012 is the year we’re visited by extraterrestrials? 0.o

Then, I swear, crazy people wearing tin foil hats will be common. It’ll be funny.

MM, I don’t think 2012 will be anything special…
Just the year the the Mayans got bored of putting up future years and stopped. :tongue:

it’ll be the ‘in’ thing to wear tin foil hats!

i’ve never really thought about 2012. but what’s strange is a guy from my dream last night kept saying “the apocolypse is coming”. but it was just so random since the rest of it was about people talking about their dreams.

2012 has a feeling that comes with it, I just think people think too much of it. It was never destined to be the end of the world. More of a “spiritual awakening”. History shows the end of baktuns and the changes that came with them, and I believe it will be a pinnacle of spiritual growth. The I ching and other methods have predicted the same thing, but it’s like trying to understand LDs…just beyond us. I have felt a draw to the future since I was about 15, and it never went away. Sort of a vibe that I felt that in my lifetime the world would change as we know it.

However, trying to label it is fruitless. On the winter solstice of 2012, we’ll see, but I don’t think it will be a tangible event. Something deeper, maybe related to what many call the “rapture”. Every story has a little truth to it, and we will all find out one way or another.

A great book is “2012, the return to quetzacoatl” by Daniel Pinchbeck. It really puts it in perspective relating to quantum physics and science, the merging of many beliefs. But if you read it, be warned! Another one I loved was “the supergods” by Maurice Cotterell. There are things we just cannot comprehend taking place, but if we tune in, we all can feel it. 2012 is more than the end of a calendar, in my opinion it is the beginning of a new chapter of time and space.

I like to think aliens will come down and party with us, but I just don’t buy it… Maybe we are the aliens in another time coming back to see how our ignorant ancestors lived, like a vacation in time! :wink: