The psychological alarm clock

Ha ha, getting up for seminary is so fun, isn’t it? :colgate: I’ve been pretty worried about waking up on time for the last week, because I have to catch a bus to college, but nearly every morning I woke up about five minutes before my alarm went off; I would guess that has something to do with this kind of thing.

I get stressed by alarmclock, but when my SC-clock is working good Ill use it instead :cool_raz:

I never put an alaram clock
I dont think getting panicked will help either.
You just have to cooly decide when to wake up. Your body has a clock in it, it will wake you up if youll tell him to, no doubt about it.
Just be sure and confident.
Before I started meditating it wasn’t that easy, but after I did, even without thinking about when to wake up, I’ll always wake up at the right moment.
Doesnt matter if its 2,5 or 8 hours after I go to bed…
Cheers
Ariel

Ill try it by weekend, it maybe is that way :cool_raz:

This happens to me a lot also. I hate waking up to my alarm clock so I consistently wake up ten to twenty minutes before it goes off. No matter what time I set it, I wake up at least ten minutes before it goes off.

Many of the nights I wake up before the alarm goes off :tongue:

Come on people
This is a lucid dreamers community, every person here should understand his powers, and waking up at certain hours is definitely in each and every persons ability.
If you want, try writing on a note a letter to your brain or to yourself asking nicely to wake you up at 4am (doesnt matter when), decide you shall wake up and you will…
Waking up before the alarm is exactly the same thing, you ask subconsciously to awake before your alarm goes off and there is no reason in the world your mind will refuse your request.

This alarmclock has with the sleep to do, there is a biologic clock in us, this clock is disturbed when the wintertime (dont know if its exclusive to sweden) comes, and after winter the time goes back to summertime. I always have problem when this happens :sad:

The thing is you wake up before your alarm clock simply because you wish to do so.
Because you are subconsciously saying, I shall wake up before my alarm clock as you would like that better. Your body and mind has all the powers needed to wake you up at a certain hour, it is a very simple task.
As you subconsciously ask that way, you can also consciously ask in the right way, therefore implying this on your subconscious and in that way, there is no chance at all, your mind will say no. The thing is a lot of people ask consciously to wake up but subconsciously not to, this happens by asking physically to be waked but not impressing the SC with that thought, it can happen for various reasons, one is to think you will not wake up, by that you are sending the message to the SC that you in fact will not wake up, some people just say the words but don’t put meaning , emotion , belief and intent behind them. The SC is the vast majority of our mind and therefore impressing it with the wish will grant you success.

I been saved! I forgot to turn my alarm clock on the other day but still woke up at the right time! :yay:

I’ve done this sometimes, it is fun, handy for being less sleepy and of course your recall! :happy:

We should do a little test, lol.

Try and wake up 3 different times in the night. :content:

Ive been losing my touch abit recently and dont wake up in the middle of the night when i ask my SC to.
Maybe its cause i need my sleep and my SC knows its a bad idea?
shrugs

Actually, according to Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, we wake up about 10-12 times each night, we just forget about it by morning, much like we do our dreams.

Even if EWLD is based on scientistic tests, it doesnt mean that the book is correct to 100% I doubt that we wake 12 times a night, I am aware each time I wake up :whistle:
But my psychic alarm clock only works when Im not at home and really want to wake up. I want to test the ability when I have time and see how it goes :wink:

I doubt you are aware of every awakening you go through.
In the past, my girlfriend had told me I woke up, looked at her, took the blanket and went back to sleep and I had no recall of it. This raises the question of what is waking up.
I think we don’t remember it unless we reach a certain point of clarity. A certain state of consciousness.

Are you saying that there also is WR (Wakerecall :puh:). I have seen this phenomenon too, just study one that sleeps. Then he/she wakes and goes back to sleep, I have seen my cats do that (do cats remember better? :tongue: )
I just say that I often wake up at night, but most times I go back to sleep. So you mean this happens every day :confused:

Well, considering i wasnt doing too well waking up at certain times i wanted to, i just fall asleep thinking of how i want to wake up at some point during the night. Ive done it 3 nights in a row, and each time wokep up atleast once. Yay!

I just find that WILDing is easiest if you wakr up naturally.

Also its pretty cool for not waking up the people you share a room with… :whistle:

And you dont want to fall straight asleep afterwards. Your a litte energised :content:

Oh, also its great for FILD… :happy:

I remember a few years ago (I wasn’t even into LD’s and dreams) I had something at 10:30, so I told myself to wake up at 10:29.

I remember I was having a dream and all of a sudden everything got black. I saw a tiny green light and I felt like I was waking up or something but couldn’t really (now I now it was SP :tongue: ).

So I was trying to move, to get up but couldn’t. Out of nowhere I hear this deep loud male voice saying “Get up!!” and I woke up instantly kinda confused. I remembered I tried to program myself to wake up and looked at my clock.
It was 10:29, exactly.

True story, thought I’d share. :wink:

:happy:

Yeah, the subconscious is a great intelligence you cannot live without, and it cannot live without you.

A few days ago I woke up a minute before by alarm rang, but I didn’t plan on doing so. My subconscious simply positively surprised me. :smile:

Usually this works for me…
It works better if right before I go to sleep I look at my alarm clock and visualize it saying 5:30 or whatever the time I want to wake up… and 90% of the time I wake up at the EXACT time I think of.