Photo gallery - Part 17 (ex alphabetical)

Ahh no, it says that i have to subscribe to something :\

I’m the one next to the girl smiling

In Venice (Tanned^^)

Hope this works… :smile:

@tetragrammaton

Cute smile :content: !

@Pridak

Yay, Iron Maiden… ! :content:)

Edit:

I dont know whether thats gonna help anyone, but there’s a german site that is pretty easy to understand, called www.bilder-speicher.de .
Once you’re on it just klick the tab “Bilder hochladen” on the top left and the rest is self-explanatory :smile:.

Cheers

Nick

Cheers

Nick

lol, is your friend wearing a lederhosen?? :tongue:

Sorry if it isn’t spelled right

You spelled it the right way :smile:!

Yep that pic was taken on the Oktoberfest… 3 weeks ago or something ^^. And we’re standing next to a… ähm… “Geisterbahn”? ^^ Those things were you go to get scared :smile:.

is hochladen like upload, and, was bedeutet schritten?

Hochladen ist Upload. :smile:
Schritt ist Step… So like Step one, Step two and so on :smile:.

Ahh okay I was pretty confused already ^^

thats me :smile:

wow, my pics have gotten old :tongue: Unfortunately I don’t have many new ones, but I’ve hardly changed :razz:

Skiing last year:
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/ysim/meski.jpg
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/ysim/ski.jpg
St Patrick’s day (aye, I wore that around school, too)
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/ysim/stPAts.jpg
Robotics competition this past spring:
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/ysim/sketchy.jpg
I don’t even remember this one being taken…or when or where it was :confused:hrug
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/ysim/shrug.jpg

[edit]
Just for the record, on that ski trip it was in the teens °F (below 0°C) And I was moving backwards while fighting the “slope monsters” as my friend commented :tongue:

/me can’t wait to ski this year :colgate:

I feel like sking so much now!!
I hope ill have the energy to go this year.
I usually prefer boarding tho ^

Me over the weekend test fitting part of my Boba Fett costume (still unfinished)

you got a haircut!

That is an AWESOME costume!!!

THanks, it isn’t awesome yet, but it will be done this weekend, and I will post some pics of me wearing the final result. THEN it will be awesome!

Found these two old pics of me on my phone, before my haircut. Miss my long hair :cry:

Wearing my Boba Fett helmet, haha

These are awesome. Did you make that as well?!

I didn’t scratch-build the helmet. But when I received it, it was in fairly rough shape and required a good deal of cleaning up, cutting and trimming and LOT of tender love and care. All the paint I did myself. The visor is just a wielding shield that I cut and stuck in there.
But not to get the photo gallery off topic, if you want more info about the Fett costume PM me. Don’t want to clog up the thread with chatspeak.

That’s me, at my graduation ceremony.
Can’t really see me though!

Seeing as the pics I’ve already posted was of me dressed as Sweeney Todd I might just as well continue along the same theme. :tongue:
These are from last Thursday :cool:

Don’t know how I forgot to post a pic of me in the finished suit, lol!

pelvic thrust