What's going on in Finland?

Author  Message 
Aks
Half decent
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Sun 26 Oct, 2008  Reply with quote

Kava wrote:
Thats a cool idea, lets posses the devil.
I will assume you mean the lucid quest ^^ .

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Mon 27 Oct, 2008  Reply with quote

Aks wrote:
Maybe Finns just can't handle a gun when there are no Russians to point them at neutral ?

Swedish criminals cant handle guns either, they just shoot and shoot...

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Petter
Suddenly Around!
cookie lover
LD count: 5ish

PostPosted: Mon 27 Oct, 2008  Reply with quote

GHOSTIE11 wrote:
Aks wrote:
Maybe Finns just can't handle a gun when there are no Russians to point them at neutral ?

IMO you can't handle guns when you aim at persons with them wink5

Aks
Half decent
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Tue 28 Oct, 2008  Reply with quote

GHOSTIE11 wrote:
Aks wrote:

Criminals are mostly drug addicts. No? When such people get they're hands on guns, they shoot and shoot (most likely)at some little green men who want to probe them in strange ways grin . Hahaaha. Or at a tree with whom they had a disagreement lach2.
Sadly sometimes relatively innocent people get in the way of the bullets neutral (Nope, even I can't top a sentence like that off with a smiling face).

Essa
A Wandering Soul
Astral Explorer
Essa has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: a few...

PostPosted: Tue 28 Oct, 2008  Reply with quote

I just cannot get how a person can hurt/kill another person. Sure, there are drugs, drinking etc. However, I see those as excuses. Eveyone has an idea of what's right and wrong. I can't see anyone I know bringing a gun to school and shooting the place up. But you really never know, do you? That's the scary thing. Anyone at anytime can do this.

Someone may have a break down, get angry. Then once they murder the first person, I assume they get even more adrenaline. Then, well...I'm sure you can guess...

I may write more later.

Aks
Half decent
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct, 2008  Reply with quote

School shootings are most always easy to figure out. The shooter is the unpopular one who is being picked on all the time, he/she develops a grudge against certain people(who mostly DO deserve a punishment, just perhaps not death).
Accidentally he/she might shoot someone not intended at first.
So basically it is the societies fault, not that of the poor tortured soul.
That's my view on that.

I believe there are signs that give away the persons intentions but I have no way of proving that.

LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

PostPosted: Sat 01 Nov, 2008  Reply with quote

forget Finland

its not anyone's business but theirs

be responsible for your Kingdom and Queendom,
and your daily duties and obligations

the best way to be of service to the world is to drop out of it

turn off the news, because everyone that watches the news is being programmed to be a slave to stress, worry, fret, fear and pessimism

there is truly no salvation to a mind who takes the mass media's information seriously
pills, lates, burgers, half naked women selling coke,
there is no salvation here

simply focus upon that which makes you feel good, and make love to it, every day, finding what is beautiful, not what is not.

our responsibility is to become fully inspired and full of joy and light so that we can give this to our families friends and others in our communities, and if isn't happening in your backyard, it isn't your business.

as the gap between good and evil becomes more pronounced strange things will happen rapidly planet wide as the angels are evacuated from the madness while the rest are purged away or given a second chance to grow their wings.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW HOW THESE THINGS HAPPEN, trust me,
you don't.
its very ugly and hard to work with.

Scarecrow
Logos.
cookie lover

PostPosted: Sat 01 Nov, 2008  Reply with quote

Welcome back Eyelids, were you busy on a spiritual journey this whole time?

Well said though, it's like fox news, EVERY TIME i happen to see it, they are talking about war, or death in general, tragedies, bombings and the like. It sickens me.

Current LD goal(s): Have an SD with that cute little crow.
Aks
Half decent
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 03 Nov, 2008  Reply with quote

Eyelids. I try not to let myself be manipulated in any way. Not by mass media or TV ads or other people. I am just curious about why a man would take up a gun and kill his whole family, AND himself whatsthat . Of course there's the matter of the other shootings, but the family one is the strangest to me.

working class hero wrote:
fox news, EVERY TIME i happen to see it, they are talking about war, or death in general, tragedies, bombings and the like.
All the time? Yes, now that sounds like an attempt in some kind of brainwashing.. or maybe not.. hmm...
Where I live, here there is not much talk of ANY wars, with the exception of the one between Georgia and Russia, that was a special case. Usually they just talk of interesting things that have been found or discovered, and, well, the local murders and violence sometimes, but wars really aren't that hot of a topic.

print