Photo gallery - Part 17 (ex alphabetical)

THanks, it isn’t awesome yet, but it will be done this weekend, and I will post some pics of me wearing the final result. THEN it will be awesome!

Found these two old pics of me on my phone, before my haircut. Miss my long hair :cry:

Wearing my Boba Fett helmet, haha

These are awesome. Did you make that as well?!

I didn’t scratch-build the helmet. But when I received it, it was in fairly rough shape and required a good deal of cleaning up, cutting and trimming and LOT of tender love and care. All the paint I did myself. The visor is just a wielding shield that I cut and stuck in there.
But not to get the photo gallery off topic, if you want more info about the Fett costume PM me. Don’t want to clog up the thread with chatspeak.

That’s me, at my graduation ceremony.
Can’t really see me though!

Seeing as the pics I’ve already posted was of me dressed as Sweeney Todd I might just as well continue along the same theme. :tongue:
These are from last Thursday :cool:

Don’t know how I forgot to post a pic of me in the finished suit, lol!

pelvic thrust

LOL
nice costume, better pose :tongue:

BOBA FETT! nice choice… the suit looks freakin awesome. If i were to make a suit like that, i’d make a stormtrooper

My brain is friiiiiied

some pictures from the summer and beyond…
Looking out over Sonora Pass, California
Third Eye Art, Harmony Festival - Santa Rosa, Ca
Dancing with superfun Isis wings at Symboisis Festival 07 - Angels Camp, Ca
OOber close up right after getting nose pierced
Gorgeous waterfall by my home - Colorado
View of the continental divide - favorite hiking spot near my home
our expressions are silly in ^^^^ that pic :tongue: he seems confused :eh: and I look spaced out or something… well I usually am after hiking up that high - 10,500 ft :clown:

… and this is a photo of a temporary serpent necklace I wore
And Yes, he did proceed to go down there…
naughty serpent
:no:

You’re a flower child! :tongue:

Adahni, where in Colorado is that waterfall; that’s a hike I might need to go on.

Its in the canyon between Boulder and Nederland CO, its called Boulder Falls…
A beautiful falls… but not much of a hike to get there… its more of a touristy place… you can park nearby and walk a few hundred feet to get there…
There are a million more amazing waterfalls in CO that have awesome hiking involved in getting to them… as well as natural hot springs… we go to those alot :wink:

Are you close to CO? or are you planning on visiting soon? I can let you know about some beautiful places to check out…
:content:

Lived in Monument for the last 10 years and now I attend Regis University in Denver…so I’d say I’m pretty close. : :cool:

Aww man, Colorado is absolutely beautiful! I’ve done some camping there, not too far out from Fort Collins (BTW, ever been to the Drunken Monkey, there? Delicious :grin: ). Makes me wish that I loved someplace with mountains, instead of freaking Kansas :razz: .

Seeeeeee…I was a vampire (for VG!!!) ^^

hello world
nice to make aquaintance

pic one
pic two

Finally found out how to put pictures from my phone, to the computer.

hey Leabote, you really got that Beatles look going out for you :wink:
oh and great costume blazinfish