Sign me up please :slight_smile:

Magnus
Ysim
Wolf
relV
ian1
Zukoca
altheman9993

relV: It lasts 2 weeks and every other day a mini challenge is set to complete in an LD. You get points on completing tasks, getting lucid etc. While im at it i’ll put the rules in the first post :content:

3 more and we can start :grin:

/me signs up

Count me in :happy:

I’m game.

I’m in, if there’s room.

Ok, well… im not sure but i think its only 10 players. Ill let you know if for any reason you cant join Lleu :content:

Right, theres now enough sign-ups. Ill be posting the first challenge at 18:00 GMT.

It will be pretty simple, since its the first one, and will last 2 days/nights.

Good luck everyone!

Ps. Ill send PMs to the players signed up to let them know?

Incase their not watching the topic :wink:

PMs would be great!
Thanks a lot anyways Harriot :content:

well, yes it has been 10 players maximum but I’m beginning to feel that it should be a minimum instead of a maximum, 10-11 people it’s not so big difference, so I think you should decide yourself if you want more than 10 people.
So it’s up to you :smile:
Me myself I have nothing against more people.

And the PMidea is great ,-)

I B&W wants >10 players, then /me signs in :wink:

Well, i have no objection to more than 10 people. So sure, GHOSTIE11 & Lleu your in :wink:

Hm, I meant PM the people that have signed up that the first task is at 18:00 GMT…

To PM the tasks and such would be quite a pain considering i would have to PM everybody one by one.

Anway, 1 hour 20 minutes till your first task… good luck :content:

edit: Sign-ups are open untl the 1st task is posted.

Ok, first task. Sorry its a bit late… computers choose o crash at the most inoppurtune times!

See what your wearing.
Pretty simple right? This should bring some interesting results :tongue:. It doesnt matter how you acheive it, though the wackier the better! Lets see what your SC dressed you for the night, then!

So, bonus points:

You look through a mirror +5
You look at your reflection in water +10
You dont own the clothes IRL +10

And an extra +10 for each item of clothing you remember :wink:

Good Look :tongue:

Also, you dont need to be lucid to get task points, but you get bonus points. Heres the list;
You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

I had a short LD-moment in the not so well-DR’ed dream found here

I had a ND where I looked at what I was wearing :lol:

I was part of some kind of modeling contest (like america’s next top model :roll: ) And at one point we were with all the models, and I was in the audience. A group of models was in front on stage doing a performance of sorts, and they were all wearing the same outfit.
To my left was another model i befriended and we were wondering why we weren’t up there, as it was supposedly something for all the models to be participating in.

at that point I looked what I was wearing and it was a brown pants with a blouse in the same color, but with white square motive on it. Later in the dream it was the same outfit but then blue instead of brown

ok that was a practice run, shall we say :tongue:

I went to sleep without consciously remembering the task at hand. I wonder around near this pond I’ve never seen (not lucid), and when I look at the water, I see my reflection to remember the task and gain lucidity, only I was almost naked :lol: I was wearing underwear made of leaves and a big folded card for a hat.

:lol:, Seems you all had fun? Ive found that your SC doesnt usually have the best dress sense. :tongue:

And relv & GHOSTIE11 – How long do you think you were lucid for? You get points for how long you were lucid, (if atall, in Q’s case :tongue:) So let me know :wink:

And, i kinda forgot to put that in the task list so… ill add it :wink:

The next task wont be posted tonight, youve still got a night left for this task.

I’ll post the scores later ^^

Right, the scores so far:

1. Magnus - 0
  2. Ysim - 30 (30 clothing remembered.)
  3. Wolf - 0
  4. relV - 80 (30 lucid, 10 bonus, 20 task points, 20 clothing remembered.)
  5. ian1 - 0
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 50 (10 bonus, 30 clothing remembered, 10 task points.)
  9. Kirbzy - 0
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 0
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 20 (20 lucid)

Im just assuming that GHOSTIE, your dream didnt last longer than 10 seconds, considering you refered to it as a ‘lucid moment’. And relV I assumed yours was longer tan 10 seconds. Please tell me if im wrong.
And in your dream post here, let me know how long you think it lasted ^^
And Q, you got 30 for clothing remembered considering you looked down again and it had changed colour.

Let me know if you think ive made a mistake with the scores :content:

And keep on dreaming! You stll have till 18:00 GMT tommorow. And you still get bonus points. :wink:

I dreamed of a radioactive zombie invasion (it’s in my DJ)
When I fell I noticed I was wearing a black hoodie (similar to what I have IRL, only it didn’t have a zipper), the white armband to denote I was a human, and blue jeans.

Hey thats also what I’m wearing right now! (I wear that combination often :tongue:)
I was not lucid though.

I think it was a couple of minutes, thats the best I can estimate.