Would you ever have thought?

Mmm so why would Obama try to brainwash america? I’m not American but from my point of view George Bush would have done the same? Are you just making that theory because Obama isnt white or christian? Sorry if I offend you by saying that but that just sounds like that to me…
In my opinion Bush suceeded with his brainwashing with convincing a big part of America that the Iraq-War was a good thing…

Cheers

Obama is a christian. There was some publicity about the leader of his church.

I think Im just paranoid with how this world is working today. Im not raciest, and I do like Obama, and to branch out on this theory with another theory, maybie its the works of the Chirstians putting in Obama to get people in church, and money in the offering plate. Maybie there is no concpiracey, and Im just paranoid about everything. Maybie the Christians are fighting this Newage movement that seems to get bigger as we get closer to 2012. I dont know, I just love playing with ideas like this.

George Bush is practically on the border of being “retarded”. Its very ironic to me he made president of the US.
Im not really involved these days with whats going on. I couldn’t care less… but generally, I like Democrats better than republicans so I guess Im happy he won.
All the politicians are corrupt though…

I’m not sure if you were being sarcastic or anything, but I’m sure hes much smarter than you or I in terms of leading a country. He is the President of the United states of America. You should take pride in your leader, not put him down or make fun of him.
On the topic of Barrack Obama…
Personally I was rooting for McCain, although I cannot vote yet, I was still really into politics. I don’t agree with Obama’s economic policies. It’s spreading the wealth. Taking from the rich, through increased taxes, and giving to the middle and “poor” classes. That is not American. Our founding fathers didn’t astablish this country so our next president could punish the sucssesful and reward the unsucsessfull…

Would I have ever thought? In an economic and world crisis on our hands…sure thing.

People are in turmoil with the crashing economy and are willing to do whatever it takes. Obama comes along and promises “change” to the desperate masses. The politically oblivious people of America took his message as though it would put money in their wallets overnight, and registered to vote for the first time in their lives.

Aside from the fact that Obama has essentially ZERO experience, he gained a massive majority of the votes. Why do you think this happened?

I am willing to give him a chance, but people had best prepare for disappointment.

I wouldn’t say he’s corrupt, he seems like a genuinely nice guy who would be capable of doing great things. Unfortunatly, he has zero power and is at the will of the elite.

I don’t think he got a massive majority at all. According to Wikipedia Obama got 52.5% of the vote and McCain got 46.2%

Speaking in terms of the electoral votes…which is how we elect our presidents, he won by a long shot.

I don’t know about American politics. Don’t really care much either, but I’ve seen pictures of McCain. When I see a picture of him(Example :content:), one word comes to mind: EVIL :devil: .
So I guess I’m quite pleased with the results… maybe things won’t at least go worse.

kava, you mention 2012 a bit.
are you kidding?

Oh I see. 365 to 162? That makes more sense…

A long shot. :smile:

Everything will be allright. Ive decided Obama is not evil, and what ever happens in the next four years will be a wonderfull expirance for mankind. Why would God write a story with a traggic ending. Ive been feeling alot of Angelic energy in both waking life, and my dreams, but yes I do believe very strongly about 2012. The evidence, and signs become less, and less blury.

Plus, Ive never witnessed such an emotional campaign, and election. I was in tears when I heard he would be our next president. “Yes we can”, and we will.

Just keep this in mind Satan, fear, and evil. Ive got a good eye on you.

But then how would all the late night shows get all their jokes? :tongue:
Just kidding.

:tongue: I admit, some of those are funny, but I still don’t agree with them.

Humor is important. See the world through humor and you won’t be bored as often. World leaders make mistakes, funny or nor, you add a silly sound effect and already it is hysterical. When they make funny mistakes, why not exploit it?

Bush made a lot of funny mistakes, let’s hope Obama will as well.
I wish that the leader of my country would make funny mistakes more often, but hes got no sense of humor :sad:.

Don’t you think that a good leader must have a good sense of humor(among other things of course)? I certainly do :content:.

Why do you have that extreme loyalty to the “leader”? I find it scary.

Yeah, bush made a few funny mistakes. And a few not so funny…
[size=59]
(Funny thing in norwegian “poo” spells “bæsj”, which accidentally rhymes with bush XD)[/size]

You find taking pride in your leader scary? I’d rather have the media rip on some pop star than our Countries President…That’s scary to you??
And Aks, Comedy is best left for the comedians. Our leader’s job is to run the Country, not entertain it.

I didn’t mean that a leader should be a comedian :content:! Just that he shouldn’t be a stiff, over dramatic fool, who tries to look like a hero by reading speeches that have big and noble words in them. That’s especially the case with Americans, noble words sound terrible in the American accent.
I basically tried to say that a good leader can make a good joke if required as well as understand one, among other things. And that humor is important.

Being a leader requires more than a wide vocabulary, although it is required as well.