Lucid Dream Pill

Last I heard, The Lucidity Institute (LaBerge & Co.) were working on a pill that acts as a acetlycholine booster. This would enhance the vividness of your perception during REM to make it more likely for you to realize a dream sign.

I have no idea what they are doing with it now.

i have tried the one from Brilliant Dreams. It works very well. I have much better dream recall, more dreams…
I must notice that this is the first thing that actually worked for me. I have tried everything from NovaDreamer, all kind of different audio CD (Bradley Thompson and Monroe Institute included), I went to hypnosis, tried all kind of drugs (including Calea, Salvia…)…
Now I have ordered also Lucid Dreamer…
Wish me luck :smile:

Btw… I am considering 2 buy DreamMaker. I have read what was written about it. I must check first if Bruce has really new model or he is just …

any luck with lucid dreams?

i have ordered this like 2 days ago. They should be here in a couple of days. I will post my results :grin:

Hey guys just letting you know that i got these pills today. Im going to try them out tonight ~ ld411

i read recently that vitamin B-6 increases the vividness of dreams. I have been taking it for 3 nights now and 2 out of 3 nights i had unusally vivid dreams.

I don’t think that it would be very smart to take these. It may make the dreams that you have when you don’t take them to seem stale and bland. And you may become dependent on them to have a LD. Just my advise though! After all, I am going to go into the profession of a pharmacist when I get out of college. :smile:

It isn’t just B-6, there are many other factors that increase such feelings.:

5-HTP
Omega-3(Although nobody else has tried this, Worked for me though.)
As far as this goes though, I still stress that I am not willing to take a man-made drug that has effects my dreaming world . Omega-3 is simply a compound found in animal fats, and you can read up on it if you want. :smile:

When searching google for ‘lucid dreams’ this “Lucid pill” comes up.

Now i dont think i can link it, but this is what it says it does;

[i]Dramatically Enhances Dream Vividness - Individuals report they experience very interesting and vivid dreams!4
INDUCE VIVID, LUCID DREAM STATES WITH EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY

Shortens REM Sleep (dreaming) Latency - The time from sleep onset to the first occurrence of REM sleep.
YOU START DREAMING SOONER

Increases REM Density - The ratio of time spent dreaming to total amount of time spent asleep.
YOU DREAM MORE EACH NIGHT

Reduces Slow Wave Sleep - Reduce very deep, non-dreaming sleep3 -Another positive indicator for
INCREASED TIME SPENT DREAMING

Improves Memory & Cognitive Ability - Clinically proven to improve memory and recall.
IMPROVED DREAM RECALL[/i]

Quite biased im sure :razz: But i just want to know if it would be worth looking into or whether its just a scam. Cause to me it sounds like an LDers dream-come-true :tongue:

What are your thoughts on it?

Thankyou :content:

I just stumbled upon this on google.
link to seller removed please read guidelines. Google dreampill
Is this just vitamin B?

Hi I had a look

It said ingredients are:

Vitamin B (as calcium pantothenate) 50mg
Lycoris radiata extract (as Galantimane HBr) 4mg
Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate) 100mg
Melatonin 0.5mg

Ive head some people talking about taking Choline for dreaming before in these forums and Ive also heard about Melatonin being good for dreaming

If your saying Melatonin is good, I know its the natural thing our brain produces to help us relax and I know a drink that literally called “Drank”
(lol :grin:)) and it has melatonin in it to help you sleep. Its at any 7/11 I believe.

To much choline intake i found can cause low blood pressure, diarrhea, and fishy body odor. :eek:

Doesnt sound too pleasant

Id rather try to lucid dream the old fashioned way than smell like a fish and have diarrhea.

It doest have 5-htp in it, which I think is pretty safe and there are threads about it on these forums with people having good results with it.

Ya I had read something about that, I think I am going to get my hands on 5-htp and Just eat some peanut butter(choline) and get some “drank” (drink that has melatonin) and give it a whirl. Only thing i’m leaving out is Lycoris radiata extract (what ever that is :confused: ).

ohhhhh, I had peanut butter last night and had a LD :tongue: Didn’t know peanut butter had choline…

anyway, I think our body produces melatonin naturaly when we get sunlight :wink:

Other sources of Choline are:
* Beef liver - pan-fried - 100 grams (about 3.5 oz) - 418 mg
* Whole large egg - 112 mg choline
* Beef (ground) 80% lean/20% fat - 3.5 oz patty - 81 mg
* Cauliflower - 3/4 C cooked (1" pieces) - 62 mg
* Navy beans - 1/2 C cooked - 48 mg
* Tofu - 100 grams (about 3.5 oz) - 28 mg
* Almonds - sliced - 1/2 cup - 26 mg
* Peanut butter - 2 T - 20 mg

I also read on a site looking up Melatonin Deficiency
“While it appears to be safe, melatonin has not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.”
:eh:
Isn’t if there is a drink that is out for sale at gas-stations that contains melatonin, then it is approved by the Food and Drug Administration…?

Fresh orange gives me loadss of LDs. I have to drink quite abit though, lol.

there seems to be an inhibition of slow wave delta within the populus

i have heard various “theories” on this but they are conspiratorial,
suffice to say,
chamomile,
orgone generators (PROFOUND increase in lucidity!)
obsidian crystals,
seem to produce the kind of sleep that is thoroughly deep and satisfying, while encouraging lucidity.
in addition to drinking 3-4 glasses of water before bed, to be hydrated, this all helps stay in the void for a long period of time.

why water ?
it allows great electric currency in the mind, causing the sleep to become more refreshing and the clarity of consciousness raised,
the need to get up to use the restroom can give a wonderful opportunity for WBTB.

I think too many people are biased on taking supplements for dreaming. There is nothing wrong with them in my opinion. Yeah, you don’t want to get wasted on something strong, but when does a drug become a vitamin? B6 is great in moderation, for a boost. As well as other unmentionables, and Kava, valerian etc.

I find it humorous that folks talk about “pure” dreaming, or think that certain substances “pollute your soul.” The fact is, everything you eat and drink has a direct correlation with behavior and sleep patterns. So where does one draw the line?

I just say do what you will, and your spirit will sort through what is right and wrong for you. If you can find no damaging effects…go for it! Eating dinner oxidizes and slowly kills you just like anything. We are only human. Just remember that our entire being is a chemical reaction everyday :wink:

That is Melanin :smile: Which is the substance that gives people their tan.

Entheoman ; it’s gennerally more advisable to learn how to walk before using a car :razz:

I think that sounds a bit unhealthy. Deep sleep is important. :eh: