Save the Earth

Fly a spaceship

Go in space

Go to another planet with intelligent life

Make yourself 4 dimensional

Make yourself 2-d

Fly to the north pole and visit Santa

Turn yourself into an ant.

Enter your favorite book/movie I think may be entertaining… don’t know if it was posted yet :content:

find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow
chase a lepricon, catch it, then get the reward (was it a wish or gold?)
teach someone in your dream how to lucid dream(this could maybe help you too)

face your biggest fear, but bigger. (scared of hights? be on a 300 story buildings roof. scared of spiders? battle an 8 foot tall spider.)

Hmm :hehe: I doubt that quests we already had not long ago may not be popping up again, but its the admin that chooses quest, what do I know? Maybe that quest comes again in the future :cool_raz: Only Q can answer that question.

The list of quests is found here.

While Im in here I want a quest “make it snow”, snow is beautiful :yay:

I had an idea for a lucid quest after watching this video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35SYkfdGtw (I think each point of light resembles a galaxy or gas mass) <. How about for a quest we visit an actual place out side of our solar system. Wether we fly there or teleport, or whatever. As long as we visit someplace, somewhere outside of our solar system.

Please discuss I’d appreciate to hear what you have to say

Merged from a topic in quest. :dragon:

How about,throw a fantasy party? :tongue:

or maybe find your sanctuary place where you get healed (the health score rises like in a game or you see a status like a battery recharging)

@ Tyro
Wasn’t that already mentioned? :meh:
Good quest anyways,i might do it just for fun :happy:
And yes,we already have the BIG quest suggestion topic.
It’s in the Lucid Adventures section :smile:

A topic was merged, edit made to make it clear who is being referred to. :dragon:

go back in time and watch the big bang happen

Make an RPG-like adventure.
It can be very fun if your imagination fits your likings :happy:

How about a quest like ‘go to the Antelope Canyon in America and stand under the famous beam of light, see what happens’ ? :anx: :wam: something magic is bound to happen if you do that in a dream :partying_face: me thinks :wizard:

create your own surroundings and make it the best place to have an LD. such as it will have open plains to fly on or it will have a ocean near it to explore. or it could have a forest in it to explore, mayby a city to destroy, or anything else you think you might want in a LD.

what about visiting a restaurant and asking the waiter to serve your “usual favorite” and see what he/she brings out and then of course taste it.

or

visit a barber shop/hair salon and tell them you’d like a new look that says “fun”, “full of life” and see what hair style they give you.

or

Jump in a cab and tell them to take you home. And if they ask you to be more specific, confuse them and tell them they’ve been your cabby for years how could they not know… and see where that gets you.

Well, when you’re on LD, try to imagine, that you’re in super ultra large castle with no ending. Then, think of the most powerful thing, that it is just behind golden door. A door should appear. And then you open it, see and yadda yadda yadda.

So, umm, well? What do you guys think?

Oh, and I’m not sure if that’s the place to post this :razz:

If you want to suggest a quest, go here to do it, thank you. Youre not the first one :cool_raz: to do this, soone your suggestion is moved to right place :wink:

Its a really good quest though and I hope it comes, maybe not next month, but soon :smile:

for the castle it would be interesting to see what wouuld be behind the door…

im not really sure if pasquele ould go for it but if you can change from being human to dolphin cant you go from being a guy to a girl or vice versa it would be really weird but imagine experianciing life from the other genders perspective
okay i admit it. it would be plain weird but who knows

Oh, and maybe you can go back in time, when the dinosaurs still existed. And you could try stopping the extinction (spelling?), by destroying or just make sure meteor doesn’t hit the ground. Then go to the future, and what will you see?