Quest 37 - november - Swim with the Dolphins

Well pridak, who misses me when he/she is on LD4all :cool_raz:

Anyway, nice quest, you deserve the wings :wink:

I almost swam with dolphins.

I have to try this tonight… you guys succeeded really nicely!

I hope I can WILD, normally I just forget I’m trying to WILD and fall asleep… =P

I was just SO MAD! In my LD last night, I realized, I have to swim with the dolphins! I started heading in the direction of water and then… blank… Oh well, it lasted longer than the “whoa… I’m dreaming…” stage… I have a lot of experience with that! :eek:

congrats on your attempt Download! :happy: good luck next time!

I dreamed I swam with dolphins last night, not lucid though… grrr. Im getting so tired of missing all the clear dreamsigns that have been visiting my dreams recently!

Go on… :wink:
Still post dream??

I failed epicly… xD At least you’ve done a good job Download, I hoped I’d at least dream of swimming with dolfins without lucidity. Ah well, better luck tonight.

I think the reason I was so disappointed, was I stood there for five minutes feeling myself move my arms xD I couldn’t get over how vivid it was!

It would’ve been the perfect time for doing a quest!

I DID THIS IN LAST NIGHTS LD!

here it is:
we didn’t care so we started to take the steps going in and i immediatly ducked my head underwater to find alot of ppl. they kept grabbing us as we tried to move forward, but we managed to get past.
the water was very murky, like a swamp, but i could still see a lil. we saw the dolphins swiming, but as i grabbed on their fins, the yelled at me to let go, and leave them alone. So, everyone sat down on the water’s floor and rested. By now i realized that holding my breath was unnecesaary, so i began breathing, which felt MEGA WEIRD! it was like i could feel my nostrils converting the water into oxygen So i settled down as well. the girl was sitting next to me, and suddenly hector came over her and started kissing with her. I was like “Ew” and changed the dream scene. :happy:

:clap: congratulations iDharma! :happy: well done :smile: funny fragment about breathing underwater :happy: cool isn’t it? :content:

Cool iDharma! i wish i could’ve done this one too :content: still, trying for it brought me 2 ld’s this month :happy: these quests are great motivators!

:wave: this quest is almost over and quest 38 (or whatever) is about to start. But :yes: these quests are motivating and once you complete one you get the wings as an honor for yourself :wink:

Can’t wait to see what the next one will be :grin:

same here!
wow i’m so excited that i know how an LD feels like.
now i dnt feel left out lol

Okay, in my latest LD, I transported to the middle of the ocean, and there was weird cartoon-like seaweed all around me, AND I AM SCARED OF SEAWEED! So, I was about to do the quest when I reached the bottom, and BAM! I can’t remember…

:hugs: thats sad, you almost completed the quest and you get scared in the dream. Too bad, fear in dream is fear of SC, good luck completing the quest. You have two days, then quest 38 will be set :cool:

I’m just going to wait… Maybe next month I’ll find it easier :content: I doubt it, but you never know… I’ve had 8 LD’s, 5 since I joined LD4all, and I haven’t completed one thing on my to-do list!

I will do it tonight. I will do it tonight. I will do it tonight. I will do it tonight.
Maybe.
Hopefully.
Cause then I don’t git mai wings.

[center]

Congratulations

Svenshinhan
tyrael
Pridak
iDharma

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie:

congratulations Wolb for completing this Quest twice! (virtual invisible extra wings added to your name :wink: )

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing it. However you are free to do this Quest any time and post your results in this topic :smile:

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

Hey…i hope you guys aren’t doing it for the wings…
This topic is pretty dead.
What if you didn’t do it in the needed time?
Just give it another go!
Try doing it so you’re pleased with yourself.
I liked this quest so muchthat i will try it again,only at a higher level.
Thanks for the wings,Q! :happy: A little late?