Omega-3

I’m going to try this!
/me loves fish

my mom has those pills ill try tomarow night and post results

I’ve tried eating only tuna for a lot of time, and still no Lucid Dream. But I’ll keep trying

i asked my mom for the pills today and i told her it was to see if it will help ld. i explained wat an ld is to her. then she said oh i take those pills every night and i always know im dreaming. i was amazed and asked her if she ever flew or did anything cool and she said no. so i called her dumb for being so lucky and not taking advantage. so i guess they do help cause she didnt know anything about lds till now.

Wow… thats amazing. I’m looking forward to hearing how they work for you, and maybe I can convince my parents to get me some. Mostly my family thinks I’m weird for being into lucid dreaming, so they might laugh at me if I ask, but that doesn’t mean the answer will be no… I’ll just get teased about it :smile:. So anyway… I really want to know how it gos for you, and if it seems to help I’ll ask my parents.

I will be taking one pill a day at lunch time, starting today. I will let you know if it has any significant effects on my dream life.

alright i will post results here. and there not prescription or anything so if they dont get them for you then you can just go to any place that sells stuff like vitamins and get them. and there the weird ones for not wanting to be able to live in a different world :tongue:

Well, the results are definatly conclusive on my part. It works SPLENDIDLY!
It also helps my memory fairly well.
I just take these in the form of a straight up Omega-3 pill. No fish oil involved.
They also make you feel much more aware in real life. Help your memory and such things as that. :wink:

ok i forgot to take one last night. i will tonight. if i remember

haha I forgot as well…

okay, i’ll try to find those in pills, and if i can, i’ll take one tonight

I also took one of those one…and i popped it :lol:
I had to spit it and wash my mouth with soao to prevent me from barfing…i think we still have some…

Dude! I took one with lunch. Did not pop it. Will let you know in the morning.

lol. Yeah, don’t do that…

Took one at lunch and two more before bed (the bottle recommends two taken with meals three times daily). Pretty average dream recall (still sick), one dream remembered not particularly vivid. Had some funky HI last night, but may have been due to… other factors.

Still couldn’t take one. I’ll keep trying

ive taken one right before bed for the past 2 days and had many VERY vivid long dreams both nights

Had two long dreams last night… still not sure. Will continue with the experiment.

I hate fish, but I want to try this so bad…

/me hates the IRONY! Gah!

Since about 2 weeks ago, I’ve been taking omega-3 pills every night before bed. Since then, I’ve usually recalled a dream per night, and I’ve had a couple of lucid dreams as well. I think they help out quite a bit.