Omega-3

ok i forgot to take one last night. i will tonight. if i remember

haha I forgot as well…

okay, i’ll try to find those in pills, and if i can, i’ll take one tonight

I also took one of those one…and i popped it :lol:
I had to spit it and wash my mouth with soao to prevent me from barfing…i think we still have some…

Dude! I took one with lunch. Did not pop it. Will let you know in the morning.

lol. Yeah, don’t do that…

Took one at lunch and two more before bed (the bottle recommends two taken with meals three times daily). Pretty average dream recall (still sick), one dream remembered not particularly vivid. Had some funky HI last night, but may have been due to… other factors.

Still couldn’t take one. I’ll keep trying

ive taken one right before bed for the past 2 days and had many VERY vivid long dreams both nights

Had two long dreams last night… still not sure. Will continue with the experiment.

I hate fish, but I want to try this so bad…

/me hates the IRONY! Gah!

Since about 2 weeks ago, I’ve been taking omega-3 pills every night before bed. Since then, I’ve usually recalled a dream per night, and I’ve had a couple of lucid dreams as well. I think they help out quite a bit.

I’ve been taking about 3000mg of Omega-3 daily for about 6 months for reasons not related to lucid dreaming (I’m a bodybuilder so I take it for well being) and to be honest I never noticed any increased dream recall. Although that might just be me, if others are having success with it it must work I guess.

Regardless, everyone should implement Omega-3 into their diet as it does wonders for your body. I wouldn’t recommend getting cheap Omega-3 caps from some stores as they usually don’t contain large enough amounts of Omega-3 to have any noticeable effect.

I bought a years supply (365 capsules) of 1000mg Omega-3 capsules from eBay for £7 which is quite the bargain. Type “Omega 3 1000mg” into Google and you should find online shops that are selling the same thing. Actually some stores do sell high mg Omega-3, you just have to look at the packaging to see how much each cap gives you but its generally cheaper online.

I can’t find them… :sad:
I’ll go buy some sometime…

I have been taking those fish oil pills for a while. Doesn’t seem to help. I’ll try taking some before bed, maybe it’ll work that way.

well i had these and also 5htp and first day i had a ld
read my DJ if you wanna find out more

I convinced my mom to get some :happy:
I just have to take one,i hope it helps.

And uhh…pizza…NO I am NOT getting chubby!
/me is just doing research,that’s all >.>

WHOA!I just found out we have Omega-3 :happy:
Gonna take one of those instead!
With…uhh…pizza…
:drool:

Had an LD last night. Not sure I’d attribute it to the Omega 3 though…

If you see these in the form of Gummy Bears for Children with a Chef’s Best Taste Award, DO NOT BUY THEM!!. Unless you enjoy tasting the most foul thing on this planet as we know it. :wink: I go with the straight up pills.

I took Omega-3 yesterday evening.
I had a short LD.Made things appear :happy:
Gonna try this tonight aswell.