Could I have your Number?

3575 :ok:

I’ll give this a try one of these days.

I dont get the point of this? Who is seriously going to remember peoples numbers. Hell, i cant even remember my own!

Either way, can i change my number to 1000? Thanks. :tongue:

im 4652. its my bike locks passcode. dont tell anyone

:woo: A little bit of madness never did no harm to noone:
I choose 6507 :content:

/me goes to California and tests every bike lock… MWAHAHAH

oO kt4all called me and sayed he wanted to try out the functionalityof this methodx…
also sent a password :. . anything ?

What was the password? and has my number been changed?

did it get you lucid Sakoda?

My number may be 7847

i guess mine will be 1123. i don’t know if this particular expirement will work, even though i do believe in dream telepathy. couldn’t hurt to try, though.

BaW : i was lucid before he called :wink:
(why do YOU want to know it :lol: … wait … did you pretend to be somebody else ? :anx: )

Important idea<
To give this experiment an increased chance for succes , i think it is important for the participants to “identifie” themselfes really with their number and keep it in mind when going to sleep.

One way to archive this would ve for example hanging your number close to your beds where you can see it and maybe repeat it during the day.

Regards
Sakoda

I really like this idea. My number will be 0032 : )

not sure if anyone has this number, but i’ll take…3216

phone book has been updated with all new numbers now

Can I have 3003?

Ring me!

:yes: its yours :content:

It was about time, are you not watching all the posts? What does it matter :razz:

And Magnus, what will your number be :tongue:

Ohnoes, not to be whiny and all, but my number’s wrong in the phone book. My number’s 0032 but the book says 0023. ._.

Hi! Could mine be 911? :whew: pls pls pls pls!

:no: four numbers, but you can have 9110 :grin:

make it 9111 in case someone will mistake 911 call. In a dream its more likely to happen (imagine they get chased by monsters and frantically call 911 for help - who gets called if from emotion they maybe add an extra 1? :ebil: Me mwuhahaha evil plan, i know :adored:

ill be 7778