Omega-3

well i had these and also 5htp and first day i had a ld
read my DJ if you wanna find out more

I convinced my mom to get some :happy:
I just have to take one,i hope it helps.

And uhh…pizza…NO I am NOT getting chubby!
/me is just doing research,that’s all >.>

WHOA!I just found out we have Omega-3 :happy:
Gonna take one of those instead!
With…uhh…pizza…
:drool:

Had an LD last night. Not sure I’d attribute it to the Omega 3 though…

If you see these in the form of Gummy Bears for Children with a Chef’s Best Taste Award, DO NOT BUY THEM!!. Unless you enjoy tasting the most foul thing on this planet as we know it. :wink: I go with the straight up pills.

I took Omega-3 yesterday evening.
I had a short LD.Made things appear :happy:
Gonna try this tonight aswell.

finally found them. I’m going to try tonight, and tomorrow i’ll post the results

Had some fish last night, it was good, yum No LD, though.

Uhh…Ima going to bed now…ima taek one and post the results :happy:
Gn,ppl!

I just took 4000mg of Omega-3 and im about to go bed, i’ll report on the results I get.

its about my 4th day taking 1000 milligrams fish oil every night and had a lucid dream. lasted about 12 seconds haha

Umm… it’s in “I can’t believe it’s not butter!”
I haven’t had LD’s yet, and I eat 3 sandwhiches with that stuff on it every day for dinner. (Yes… I know healthy… :tongue: )

Little to no dream recall last night. I think this is probably because I’ve been sick and tired lately than due to Omega-3. I might stop and wait till I’m feeling a bit better before I resume.

The only effect Omega-3 had on me today is that was able to think more clearley :tongue:

Oh yeah…As i mentioned in my DJ,i had incredibly vivid dreams.
May have been the Omega-3…Or the full moon :ebil:

Well I haven’t been to this forum in forever, but today my mom brought home some of these pills, because some people say they help with social anxiety, which I have, and she wanted me to take them. I suddenly remembered this topic and got excited. Maybe these pills will be good for my waking and sleeping world :smile: If it helps my anxiety thats great, and if it helps my LDing thats great too :happy:

EDIT:
I was wrong, she didn’t get this yet, she plans to get it, but she did get valerian root and St. John’s Wort which after googling also help with LDing… I feel happy now lol. I think I’m going to have some good dreams tonight :smile:

looks like my mom got the fish oil pills today. I’ll let you all know how that goes for me in the morning :smile:

Thats already a good reason to take it …

But that is not something you can attain by “dosing” yourself once or twice with that …
anybody willing to make a thourough experiment in the lab ? :smile:

I might, if we have enough volunteers.

:help: [color=darkred]WANTED[/color] :help:

I got the stuff in the form of fish oil pills… I’ll volunteer

I’ll get back to you on that then! :smile:

My HOPES are to get AT LEAST 10 people involved.