One Superpower?

I want it so that the CSI Miami theme plays any time i say a sentence interupted by a short pause and putting on sunglasses…

“well i guess im off…sunglasses…to my lunch break”

YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAHH.

I would like to teleport :shy: to anywhere i wish! I hate using the subway to go to uni :sad:

:rofl: That made me laugh so hard, you have no idea. :happy: That guy is the worst actor ever.

And so I’m not in violation of the “stay on topic” thing, I stand by my power pick of Telekinesis. (For you picky people, Psychokinesis. :wink: )

P.S @Tomothy: What an awesome power, I’ve never thought of that.

I would say…

Manipulation of time. Being able to go back or forward in time, as well as speeding it up or slowing it down. Also, maybe being able to create a “time bubble” around myself or someone else, to either speed up or slow down the aging process, reverse it, or stop it altogether. Any wounds could be reversed, as well as illnesses and other things. Would be pretty interesting.

I have always dreamt about the ability to understand and speak every language. It would also include the body languages of humans and animals.

:eek: Cheater, norwegian is a german language and what use should you have with it. How likely would it be that you are gonna visit every land or will you? Besides, Finland does understand swedish, so you dont need to know every language :whistle:
But I wish you good luck and bon voyage :cool_laugh:

Body languages can be understood by all people :cool_raz:

I would choose The Overmind power…Wich means i have great control over my mind…since we use only 5% of our brain,this would be good…You know…telekinetics,levitation,flying,hypnotiscs,enhancing body through mind…It would be the ultimate achievement.

EDIT OMG READ!:@Ghostie…In fact,i do have many telepathical thoughts with two certain friends…Guess Jeniuxes think the same way :tongue:

Omnipotent. I could do what ever i want! :happy:

How about summoning stuff? :tongue:
That would own.

Invisibility.

Turning into a dragon would be AWESOME, although shape shifting in general would be pretty cool.

SPOILER - Click to view

Although I can’t promise that what I’d do as a dragon would be entirely safe… :tongue:

I guess flying is enough for a power already :wink:

Access to an alternative dimension of your physical imagination.

Mwahaha

For some reason, I would like to be a pyromancer…
(that means controlling fire and flames)

OR

Super speed + stealth for weird, unknown reasons…

This is a cool thread.

If I could have a god-like superpower, it would be the ability to remove fear from people. If I could take fear away from the world, I would do it.

^it’d be cool not being scared of anything. but then we’d probably kill ourselves doing dangerously fun activites since we’d have no fear of dying :razz:

id want invisibility if my clothes could become invisible with me:
guy on the street:“hey, how come those clothes are moving by themselves?” of course, they’ll return to normal when i become visible.
oh yea, and i’d want to be summoner.
hm… invisibility and summoning… :plotting:

Yeah,Download.
I also like fire.
It’s so…special.
Nothing other in the world like it.
How about immortality and necromancy…?Like,each time a friend dies i bring him back.
I could revive my grandpa :sad:
Those are two,sorry :shy:

Immortality has its downsides…

Watching the world crumble before you… never dying… everybody else dying around you… but that’s why the necromancy… but still, I don’t think people truly want to live forever!

One that I choose would be… light manipulation! That would be so amazing! I could be invisible! :cool_raz:

Yeah i can hear everybody say things about immortality beiing yabbba yabba yabba.
But i thought of something like,choose when it oes off.
You know,control it.

How about, the ability to perform small miracles. Or instant karma; so, whenever I look at someone they get exactly what they deserve.

Actually, that could potentially cause for some rampant chaos…

But, I guess if you ask for a more mainstream superpower, Professor Xavierre’s ability in X-Men would have incredible possibilities… But the probability of abuse… aye.