What are some of your personal dreamsigns? Part II

i have some dreams where the content, setting, and characters are all really normal and there are literally no dreamsigns to go off of. for instance, i had a dream about a week ago where i was in my kitchen(exactly like it is in RL), and i was trying to decide what to make for breakfast. i don’t see how one could have a dream-initiated lucid dream in that type of dream unless they happened to do a thorough RC right then.

-fleeing from something I never get to see
-lots of blood
-schools
-being in odd cities I do not recognise

-Seeing odd trams.

passing toilets

-taking fast elevators :cool_raz:

getting nuked is a biggie for me.
Playing basketball but not being able to move or only being able to move slowly.
Sounds corny, but a girl I know kept showing up in my dreams, night after night. I didnt even like her, which was weird…

A lot of end-of-the-world stuff…

A few weeks ago i had two consecutive dreams that had “my magical object” in them…some sort of…you know those glass balls that contain some sort of paper to make them colorful…well there was a white paper in that one,but it wasn’t actually a ball…It was like,half of an oval.
And there were more…
And just as,next morning i succeeded convincing myself to realise i’m dreaming when i see that,it vanishes from my dreams… :shy:

in dreams that have me underwater i can always breathe so then i know its a dream and im not scared (i have a phobia of large volumes of water)

another DS are my friends. they are always, and i mean 98% of time, in my dreams for some reason. so whenever i see them i do a reality check. but its not like they know about it

about 1-2 years ago my dream signs were that I was screaming without a voice and that only happened in nightmares. about 4 years ago, I had started coming up with my own little concepts and these were very reasonable and only got more reasonable as I matured with age and about 1 year ago, I came up with the theory of lucid dreaming but I had no idea what to call it. (I had to share that)

P.S. If you want to hear about any of my other theories, just PM me I would be glad to share :smile:

One of my personal dream signs are when I talk to somebody and they say something so bizzare and I wake up laughing. Or when they just repeat what I say.

Squids (generally GIANT), mirrors, bathrooms, anything involving water…

Hmm… for me, lately, I’ve been at school at night, going to the wrong classes, going by the English mod, and of course weird layouts and strange people. Of course ending up in sophomore English when you’re in the right period and it’s supposed to be college English is a little disconcering. Another is that I tend to have telekinesis… and rarely some other such superpowers. I recently had one dream that made me happy since I finally got a bit of control over lightning. :content: And of course not being able to run or attack people nearly as fast as I should. And then it hasn’t been so much recently, but I recognized a skeleton on my bed in one dream as having seen it before. (It had been in a previous dream.) At least the skeletons and dead bodies aren’t around much anymore… I hate waking up with bad tastes in my mouth from them. >_<

I remember when I was little I had two or three recurring themes in my nightmares… some weird hopping jellies in about the shape of jars and blue hissing worms. Those haven’t been around for years but I remember having those; they weren’t that uncommon, either. I’ve no clue why I had so many nightmares when I was little. :eek:

Anyway… that’s enough from me. :tongue:

Getting hit and not feeling pain, eating anything, snakes( I never see them anywhere IRL), Mirrors, shoes ( I don’t know why, but I usually go lucid when I see shoes in a dream), and TV( Makes me do an RC, and I get lucid.)

1. Working at McDonald’s (probably since i do in RL).

2. Having to use the bathroom several times in a row.

3. Something terrible happening due to me, and i have a big sense of doom.

One typhical thing happening to me
I ALWAYS get constant spelling mistakes
Very irritating when im writing something important
I never write on paper in my dreams, only computers.

Flying. I just randomly started flying in a dream a while ago and became lucid without RC. Have been flying in dreams my entire life but now i get lucid from it :smile:

1. I rarely go to the mall, but many of my dreams take place there.

2. When I’m relieving myself in a dream, there seems no end to it. Thankfully, nothing happens in real life.

it depends, on what is hapening, i have no constant dreamsigns, In the summer it usualy has to do with paddling, and during the school year i always dream of school, unfortunatly these arn’t very useful.

Infactthe only time a DS helped was in my first LD, my parents were getting mad at me that i had a project that was due he next day, they also told me i couldn’t go trick or treating. I realised that i did have a project but it couldn’t possible be october becasue it was due in January.
That was the only time it worked for me.

My house.

There are so many variations, I’m not even sure I can remember all of them. I’ll try though:

1. My house, except with a (multiple) subterranean level(s) (completely furnished).

2. My house, except morphed into an elaborately furnished mansion, particularly stretched further back. Number 1 is usually attached to this one. But not always.

3. My personal favorite: my house, except divided into two halves, which you can only move between in one of the front rooms, with a large pool in the back underneath the overhang of the second floor (my house doesn’t have a second floor, nor does this dreamhouse, so far as I can remember). There is also a building behind the pool (the entire thing is built into a cliff, I think, so everything behind the house is sky) and I’m pretty sure I went there a while ago, because the last time I dreamed of this house, I remember remembering being in that part of the house. Also, there is a very small hole in the wall from the south wing (which cannot access the pool) to the pool, and therefore to the north wing. Also, in this one, my bedroom has an awesome bathroom in it which has a twisting hallway inside the bathroom.

4. Another one, though I cannot remember this one as well, is built in a Spanish-Roman style, with a large courtyard in the center.

5. Another dozen or so variations which… OH! Then there’s the rainy one with the glass ceiling on the kitchen, and the glass room on the second floor.

6. Also, the first one I can remember, dozens of floors built into the side of the mountain behind my RL house.

In other words, any version of my house is a major component in any of my dreams.

Ducks! I’ve started really liking ducks recently and now they appear in my dreams! I decided recently when i realized i often dream of ducks that i should do a RC whenever i see ducks :smile:

my flat and its surrounding
some city streets
my vife
my desktop
dogs
gypsies
buses, trams, stops
train, station

My personal DS are:

• The kitchen back at my parents’ house (I don’t live there now). Many dreams use this kitchen as a dreamscenario.
  • A friend of mine from University mixed with high school friends.
  • My mom.
  • My sister and her husband together.
  • Steampunk scenarios and decoration.
  • Dreamscenarios that use only sepia colors.
  • One of my best friends remaining 100% silent.

:peek: