LD4all Quest 39: take your pick!

/me ‘cheats’ :tongue: and lists the ones she has already tried

1. Quest 26 and 38: The spirit of giving
  2. Quest 34: make a wish come true
  3. Quest 27: re-enter a dream

[I won’t do ‘LD4all Quest 31: Join the anniversary Party!’ … since the party is over now and I will get there in time to tidy up :tongue: ]

I will only claim the other half of my wings if I feel like I have done enough to deserve them.

Err yes,i would like a number 25,with extra sauce,please :grin:
Or 32?
I don’t know
I will try both,and see if i get anythjoing…i’m worried about a dryspell i recently had…Lasted about 3 days.
Anyways,good luck on your quests,guys! ^^

Probably will try many :smile: The flight one is the one that sounds most interesting, though :happy:

i would want the transform into an animal one, i would want to be a griffin/ dragon :dragon: or the mirror of erised… i didnt know that the words on the mirror were meaningful

1. Exlpore a Past life?
    I haven’t had a lucid in a while, maybe this will give some motivation!! That would be awesomelly cool to see my past life…

I might also try the symbol one.

BTW do we have to choose one and do that one? Say we change our minds when lucid and decide to travel to the center of the Earth?

I’m wondering the same thing… I want to see the movie of my life, but I may decide to look into the mirror of Erised… right?

BTW: Nice ava! :tongue:

I haven’t even attempted one of these since I got here, almost makes me feel a little lazy :tongue:

I’m going for…aw heck, I’ll see how many I can get done in a month! Try making up for lost time and give myself some much-need motivation as well!

Gotta make sure I don’t stress myself out though. That’d turn things in the wrong direction :peek:

I’ll make it interesting then…I’ll only ask for wings if I can succeed in at least three quests! :content:

you may do any Quest you like, so if you post here you will do mirror of erised but change your mind in your LD and watch the movie of your life, no problem :content: As long as you complete one of the Quests on the list and do so deciding in the dream In other words, if you have a LD and you happen to be flying around, that doesn’t count as completing the flying Quest. When you have a LD and consciously decide to try and fly, then it is completing the Quest. And even better if you look around and remember the Quest and what you were going to do…

:peek: and even then, you, the dreamer, decide if you want to earn your wings :smile:

good luck everyone! :thumbs:

:happy: I haven’t given the dream a title yet.
But I managed to re-enter The Green gift dream location for about 10 seconds or so before a FA

full dream

edit
oh! if i had gone through the mirror, I would have done two quests! through the mirror and face your fears :scared:

Count me in. I’ll give the Transform into an Animal quest a go for my next one. (Dragon)

:woo:
So many choices… :meh:
Ok, this month, I will travel to the center of the Earth :content:

I want to do all the quests if I can, I cant choose so I try do do as many as possible at same time :razz:

These are the ones I particularly want to try:

1. Through the Mirror
  2. Meet your Spirit Guide
  3. Focus on Yourself
  4. Explore your Subconscious

Oh! I am definitely trying to look in the Mirror of Erised! That has always been my dream! Hope it works! :content:

This is tough. I’m deciding between two:

—Improve a skill: I would like to try to improve my surfing. Three words: off the lip :cool: . Or maybe working on a longer tube riding time. Thats more than three words… Oh well :tongue:

—Visit my subconsious: I’ve tried this one once and it was like this futuristic office or something. Imagine the inside of a Halo Covenant ship and you can see the interior, and there were all these departments. It was really cool. I’d love to go back; maybe I can even arrange regular meetings with the head of operations :wink:

First of all, I had my first full-fledged lucid dream last night!! Secondly, I accidently managed to do this quest!

Full dream in my dream journal

I thought about the quest of the month but couldn’t remember, so I decided to meet my spirit guide, which is one of the quests! The original quest was to…

1. Meet your spirit guide
  2. Ask him/her some questions
  3. Ask him/her for a gift

At first I didn’t think I did these things. However, when I went into the room and sat down, I got a bong hit! I also asked them what a dream bong hit was like! I didn’t get their name though…

If I didn’t earn my wings somehow then I am totally alright with it, because I had my first lucid dream, and that is wings enough for me!!

Just reading the exciting posts here and in all the above links, I have decided I want to give this a whirl before WG starts and those dreams invade and sabotage my attempts.

Plus, like someone else mentioned earlier, it’s been a long time since I’ve been lucid myself that I’d really like to try.

I am going to try:

granting a wish and/or spirit of giving.

I think those ought to be fun.

I almost became lucid last night,many odd things happening,i remembered a dream.That dryspell is over,i think.
But now i forgot that dream :tongue:
Whan in woke up i was like d’uh!

I almost completed this one today. Just suffered from ending too early.

Full journal entry

I did’nt transform fully so I’ll be trying this one again.