I made contact

PM shatterspike or post in their topic that’s here,in Beyond.
Dreamnoob…i only know from Zucoka,who posted it in a topic somewhere,that it was invented.
Kava…you don’t necessairlily have to search for an expeirienced person…mabye you connected by accident.Just sleping.

i37.tinypic.com/2pt33o1.png :smile:

Yeah,that one…
It’s like ou can play your dreams as a video game :smile:

Thats amazing!

I can’t wait till the public gets a hold of these. I might die when that happens though, the next generation is soo lucky.

Kava, I think Wolvendeer gave you some sound advice if you are seriously looking into finding out more behind your dream.

There isn’t anything wrong with randomly calling someone and asking them if they had a SD with you other than that 1) they’d probably hang up on you 2) they won’t take you seriously and/or 3) get enough information out of you to report you to the authorities for pranking them.

I guess it depends how serious you are about researching this.

Well,they ARE neurologists,aren’t they?
They should be aware of this ability of our mind…
Besides,i don’t think thinking it’s a prank may happen…They should take every case serious,even if they doubt it…
Just like the fire department…even if an awkwerd kid calls,they should sendf help,right?

Try it :smile:

I mean, it’d be harder if it was a HOME number, but damn, you’ll be talking to doctors and such, so there’s nothing to lose!

oh, ok. :content:

Kava, what happened with the telephone number you got in a dream? Did you call them back?

You should, it’s pretty amazing.

Goodnight guys

3 Posts moved from a topic in General Lucidness called “Morality? (Using SDs to stop others addictions):dragon:

I never did call, If I decide to contact them Ill probley go, and talk to them face to face, and just explain what happned, I think it would feel less awkward. Let me know where to start this topic. Im going to start tonight with trying to contact someone.

I would say that the topic probably goes in the Beyond Dreaming forum, because it has to do with SD.

Yes, please do it :smile: Think that it may not only help yourself, but help others too. What if they find more about SD? It’d be awesome news to science/psychology :happy:

if we are all ‘sharing’ real life, then isn’t it possible that we are all ‘sharing’ dream life?.. just a thought :razz:

Well… shared dreaming is more like a paranormal thing so maybe you can apply the theory of astral projection to it… Maybe we’re just trying to meet in the wrong plane and we need to ‘meditate’ more for paranormal activities to rise.
Just a thought right… who knows.

wow! It is amazing how that is possible~ sometimes in dreams i get numbers but then i forget them— but i will try this next time i am with someone.

grow some horns and call em back! i would but people think im crazy anyway!

I didn’t read this topic before…whoah, amazing! :happy:
So, Kava, did you find what you were looking for? Did you see him again in your LD’s…?

Interesting! I think I will look around the web and see what I can find on this. I will get back to you later! :tongue:

Me too. I’m all for that! :thumbs:

The human brain is a powerful thing. The evidence is in the dreams themselves. It can make things seem as something is as it is realy not.(your mind can play tricks on you.) When you are nervous, your brain can cause you to feel sick.

Your story is an awe inspireing example of how powerful and wonderous the human brain is. It just shows how amazing your brain, with all we know about the brain through science, how there is still amazing, unexplainable phenomena such as that.
Truly a gift from God.