Lucidity Challenge 15

you’ll have 48 hours for each task(if you want the bonus points), so no problem with that :wink:
If you don’t need the bonus points, you have until the LC ends to complete all tasks

Welcome videogamer to the challenge, magnus, shall I count you in? Or do you want LD’s before that :razz:

oh that’s alright then. i’m glad i’m still on holidays, otherwise it would be a lot harder

sign me up too

1.maniakbill

2.unknownuser_333

3.EmbraceTheMartian

1. video_gamer

2. sirch

(6. Magnus)

We have 5 (4) left, Im not sure if Magnus wants to join, just tell me and Ill fix it :smile:

why not, I can join :smile:

Then well start when 4 more have joined :smile:

i would like to try again :cool:

This will be my first lucidity challenge. I’d love to try =]

Siiw and thedaogsays, youre in. Just 2 more to go :smile:

1.maniakbill

2.unknownuser_333

3.EmbraceTheMartian

1. video_gamer

2. sirch

3. Magnus

4. Siiw

5. THeDogSays

hooray!

I´ll joy in,

Just 1 more :yay:

Remeber, the signup doesnt close until task is posted, the task comes the evening same day as a 10th players signs up :smile:

ill sign up ive had a bunch of LD’s before but never knew what was up with them until i say the site so now ill have something new to do in them :smile:
i am bad at controlling what i do in them but i think this will help me concentrate so sign me up :content:
and let me see if this works

:faceoff:

Ok, the team is set and the task comes 22:00 GMT (dont bother, Ill pm you)

wow, im excited. although worried because i might have used up my ld quota for today, i had four back to back earlier, hope i will be able to get lucid tonight or tomorow morning!

Here is the task, its type A (dont bother, Ill explain later :wink: )

Vehicles

I have seen a lot of vehicles in my dreams and they are good ways to earn LD. What I want you to do is to interact with one vehicle and maybe drive away with it :razz:

Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Task points:

You interact a vehicle= 5 points
Its your own vehicle= 10 points
You drive it and come toyour destination= 20 points
You ask another to drive you and reach the destination= 30 points.

Good start, heres the bonus:

You get an LD thanks of the vehicle= 10 points
You run after a speeding vehicle and catch it= 40 points

These bonuspoints can be taken until friday when task 2 comes :smile:

sweet dreams :content:

I’m so excited. I have been getting lucid a couple times each night lately, so I have big hopes for this challenge. :happy:

hi its me im really sorry but can i drop out i thought that this was something way different im so sorry :sad: im really sorry maby you could get someone else?

You dont need to feel some pressure, you can do any task you want when they come :wink: this is just a way to improve LD’s :cool: