Lucidity Challenge 15

[spoiler]1. (after doing WBTB) I felt myself drifting into my dream, sorta a WILD type thing, and i rubbed my dream hands (i was still lying in bed in my dream) i got out of bed, went out my bedroom door and upstairs, and to my refrigerator. it was morning, and i heard a garbage truck outside. i opened the fridge, telling myself i would find “dream drinks” (like to increase lucidity, grow, shrink, transform, develop 360 vision, etc…) but unfortunately the only abnormal thing was a pizza box with some stale cheese pizza in it. i put it back and checked the pantry to see if i could find anything of use in there, but the most useful thing was mustard. (mustard helps with dream recall and vividness) i opened the mustard bottle and was about to squirt some in my mouth when i woke up.
2. i fell asleep after the previous dream pretty quickly, doing the WILD thing again. i got out of my bed, went upstairs, and noticed that the front door was hanging wide open. i was about to go outside when i noticed i was much taller than the top of the door frame. just for the sake of experimentation, i tried to imagine myself growing even taller, becoming a giant. unfortunately, i woke up because i was just standing there concentrating on trying to get bigger.
3. i was sitting in the parking lot of my old high school in a truck. i had a gun in my hand, i was on watch duty while my partner in crime robbed the school or whatever he was doing. the principal came out of the school, i pocketed the gun quickly but not fast enough. the principal’s eyes went wide and he reached into his pocket and grabbed his cell phone. i jumped out of the truck and ran into the school in search of a good hiding place. at this point my dream skipped to me already being caught. there were three or four cops and the principal of the school standing around talking to me, reprimanding me. at this point i realized i was dreaming because i should have been going to jail at least, not just this stern warning. my partner was standing next to me, he said “don’t let it happen again.” i mumbled some reply like “sure sure whatever” but i was already concentrating on my dream goals. i walked through the halls of the school, trying to find someone interesting to talk to, but for some reason i had trouble with getting my feet to touch the ground. it was like i was standing on pillows of air. suddenly i started spinning around on my axis, but i couldn’t get the friction from my feet so i could stop spinning. i thought, well, at least spinning prolongs dreams! finally i managed to reach the ground with my toes and stop myself from spinning. back to the quest of finding an interesting person! i came by a couple people who i’d gone to high school with, then finally a beautiful girl about my age. she was talking with a friend, and i was about to interrupt their conversation. i remembered that it’s very difficult to stay in a dream about sex, so i decided just to hold hands with her and talk, see if she had any deep insights for me. unfortunately i woke up.[/spoiler]

Nice dreams :tongue: I give you 95 points (5 feel, 90 for 3 LD’s :cool_laugh:)

I liked the dream where you tried to become a giant, but woke up :puh:

Siiw gets 25 so far, please post here or in DJ, I may post wrong score :razz:

Scores:

unknownuser333= 145 points :smile:
daniel= 100 points
mainiakbill= 80 points
ETM= 75 points
videogamer= 65 points
thedogsays= 55 points
siiw= 25 points :cool_raz:
sirch= 5 points

edited the score after correction :cool: please be clear if something is wrong :wink:

sorry to confuse you but i think that the second one only deserved 20 pts, i don’t think it was more than 10 seconds.

I’m not sure if I’m posting this late or anything, but last night I had an LD:

SPOILER - Click to view

I was in a store and remembered the challenge, I walked into a room that was displaying furniture, and summoned a door and said “behind this door will be something great”, however when I opened the door, it was just another ‘display room’ with furniture, and I felt really disappointed because I was hoping to see something more meaningful, so I left the room and saw another door, a tiiiny door, the size of one of those cartoon holes in the wall where mice hide, and I was excited and tried to open it. The door broke apart and behind it was a mouse hole[spoiler]

30 points you get, and youre not late until day 16 :wink:

Good dream you had and sorry for the door :hug:

i know! i was so bummed out when i realized i didn’t open it, or couldn’t get it open. but at least i got lucid points. and i will again, for i had another LD! but i forgot about the challenge…

NOTE: i did WBTB before this.
1)i’m fighting dinosaurs at a service station :lol: . i know i’m dreaming and they are ganging up on me so i turn into an anklosaurus and knock them out.
i woke up but didn’t move so i fell asleep quickly.
2)i’m sitting in my bed about to go to sleep and i do the nose check (that was basically a repeat of the WBTB) and it proves i’m dreaming. then my Nintendo DS rings like a phone so i pick it up and i can see how different it looks. it also functions weirdly. then my phone vibrates so i do the clock RC with it and the time is 106.45. i put my phone and DS back on the bedside table. i sit there looking at my room and i notice that many of my things are broken in half and misplaced. also, the stuffed bear i got as a gift is talking! i look at my door and it’s ajar and i see shadows behind it. i fear that they could be anything, monster, murderer or whatever, because it’s nighttime (my nightmares tend to be at nighttime). then the bear says to me “Don’t be afraid, just don’t open the door.”(completely the opposite of what i should have done!) after that i get out of bed and jump around and float down. my dad comes in and sees what i’m doing so he doesn’t say anything and leaves. i wait for a bit then try spinning to a new scene because i don’t like the night. however my cat interrupts me, because i realize that she shouldn’t be here since she’s passed away. i miss her dearly and want to pat her but she’s swiping the air with her claws and i don’t want to get hurt by her. i decide to just fly out my window and fly into space. there are lots of galaxies and a womans voice is in my head saying things i can’t understand. the excitement of seeing such vivid colours and flying in space wakes me up.

i wish i had more control over dream 2. i need to find a way to change night to day

hi had a lucid dream last night!!!

any way here it is

[spoiler] i had too dreams and the first one wont get me any points but i have to say it to explain the second dream.

1. i was in school in my homeroom/science teachers room it was early in the morning and we were talking about stuff (cant remember what) but i do remember that when i left he said meet me at school tomrrow morning, i said okay and left.
    this was when i woke up.
    i woke up at 3:00 AM<–(duh) i looked at my clock and fell back asleep.
  2. i was in a strange hallway the looked like one youed see on the enterprise in star trek. me and my friend Alex were standing around talking, suddenly we here an explosion and like 20 people run around a corner and away from us, this is when i said to myself “hey im on a giant spaceship with my friend with explosions and people running like crazy, i think im dreaming” of course i went lucid. i ran around the corner to see what all the DCs were screaming about, but i remembered the challenge, so i decided that there would be a door around the corner i went over and there was an unlocked door i said this, isnt very good so i turned around when i looked again the door said RESTRICTED AREA, and it had a large padlock i used my locker combo from school and the padlock opened inside the door was a guard who told us the place was restricted, i was about to say okaay and turn around when my friend alex kicked him… in places. We ran around him and down a hallway at the end of the hallway was my science teacher (again) he took me and my friend into an elevator and we went in a somewere. when we came out of the elevator we were in the classroom that i was in, in my earlier dream i was freaked out and woke up. :sad: [/spoiler]

I had a few lucid dreams last night, was good fun.
So in the dream i was standing, lucid, on the road outside my old old old house (the one I grew up in as a kid)
and i was next to the neghbour’s front door because that’s right next to the pavement. And i remembered this challenge, so i tried the front door and it was locked. (in the dream it was night and seemed to be quite late) i thought to myself that next time i tried the door, it would open and tried again. As i pushed it open, someone on the other side slammed it shut again (made me jump!) and i decided not to bother with that one. So i went up to my old old old house and tried the front door. I commanded it to be unlocked and then tried it and it opened.
Inside was the hallway of a very old run-down house, that looked nothing like it should do. It was completely dark inside and i kept trying to command it to be lighter but it wouldnt work. so i commanded my lucidity to increase so i would have more control and tried again. It still wouldnt work, i couldn’t see inside so i gave up that one as pointless. I tried to conjure a door in mid-air but this never works for me. So i decided to teleport to a hallway of doors, and open each of them in turn in an effort to get as many points as possible :tongue:
and i nearly teleported there, the hallway of doors was swimming in front of my vision and then i woke up. damn!
good task.

This is a type D task and its about

MT. EVEREST :thud:

Not many of you are gonna get to the top of this mountain, therefor I want you to reach it in an LD instead :razz: Im aware that theres a lack of oxygen up there, but in an LD you dont need air :tongue:
Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

You travel to the mountain= 5 points

You start to climb but never reach the top= 10 points

You get to the top= 20 points

Bonus:

You spawn on the top :spinning:puh:)= 25 points

A hint here, if youre lost, ask a DC for help :tongue: they surely will help you (or not :tongue: )

good luck :cool:

daniel gets 40 points

sorry to spoil it for you, but I only see 50 points for ya :puh: you have to feel that the door is locked :razz: (dont worry, you can do this again :cool: )

1.unknownuser333= 145 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 75 points
5.videogamer= 65 points
6.thedogsays= 55 points
7.siiw= 25 points :cool_raz:
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ???

[size=200][color=green]NOTE:[/size] Its very hard to see the score if you type ALL BLACK, please vary your color so its easier for me to see your points, thank you![/color]

umm ghostie wouldnt i get like 50 or sixty points, cause i was lucid for at least a few minutes and i opened a locked door to a resticted area

yay! this one’s gonna be fun.

hmmm mount everest. great challenge, good luck everyone!

thats why you shouldnt post the dream in same color :puh:

srry ill start doing so other wise,

how, like lucid one couler and non lucid another or what?

SPOILER - Click to view

My mom woke me up, she needed me to watch my little sister for the morning. usually when i get out of bed, i do an RC just to be sure. i did a nose RC and to my surprise i was dreaming! i began to explore and try to figure out if there was any way i could turn on a light. suddenly i woke up. i did a nose RC just to be sure, and it was a false awakening! yay! i got up and looked at my cell phone. i can’t remember what else happened, but i woke up pretty quickly. nose RC again. it was another false awakening! wahoo! I went upstairs and looked around to find a picture of mount everest to jump into, but no such luck. i looked out the window, trying to imagine my house being atop the peak of mount everest, but that didn’t work either. finally, i looked in the mirror and found mountains! i jumped through but to my surprise i found trees. i was in the rocky mountains, not the himalayas. i tried stretching my arm as far as i could to use it as a “grappling hook” and pull myself around to other mountains, just for fun, but i woke up again. i laid in bed for a second, cursing myself for waking up when i was so close. hoping against hope, i did another reality check. i was still dreaming! i kept rubbing my hands to prolong my dream as i went upstairs yet another time. the upstairs of my house had suddenly become my grandma’s kitchen, but i was too focused to realize this till later. the light wasn’t on, and i asked my stepdad if he would turn it on for me. he flipped the switch, but the light didn’t turn on. i thought it didn’t work, but then a second later it suddenly flickered on. from now on i’m just gonna have my dc’s turn lights on for me. it works much better. now back to the quest. apparently i wasn’t fully lucid, because i thought mount everest was in the alps, not the himalayas. i began looking for a movie about the alps, but every movie was the same. i looked through all the dvd’s and videotapes i could find, and they all had the same title. (i can’t remember what they all were) i asked my mom, “do you know where the documentary about the alps is?” she said it was above the toaster. i looked, and sure enough there was a movie titled “alpine mountain range.” i popped it into the vcr, but i had to rewind it. while i waited, i looked at my hands, making the fingers morph and growing extra fingers and stuff. i tried putting all my fingers together and morphing them into one big finger, but they just kinda melted into each other and got stuck. i pulled them apart and they were all gooey. it was fun. i looked back at the tv, the movie was ready. i pushed play, but the moviee started with some boring stuff about the film crew. then there was a part where they ate belgian waffles, and i got so excited because i knew it would show mount everest next. i started jumping around like a little child, chanting “belgian waffles! almost there! belgian waffles! almost there!” but i woke up. i did an rc and unfortunately i was awake.

I can see 70 points for unknownuser, well done :cool:

1.unknownuser333= 215 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 75 points
5.videogamer= 65 points
6.thedogsays= 55 points
7.siiw= 25 points :cool_raz:
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ???

[spoiler]

:yes: and post the score you think you get, thank you[/spoiler]

sure thing ghostie and i think i got 20 more then you put me up for

i should have gotten lucid points for the other night, but it doesn’t matter.
the dream i had last night wasn’t relevent so i won’t post it. in future i’ll post normal dreams in green and LD in red.

I was lucid twice last night:

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-12th-book-of-dreams/28831/118)

It is all lucid, so it is all in black while yellow marks the start of a new dream. And i thought of climbing Mt.Everest at least. :tongue: