Lucidity Challenge 15

sure thing ghostie and i think i got 20 more then you put me up for

i should have gotten lucid points for the other night, but it doesn’t matter.
the dream i had last night wasn’t relevent so i won’t post it. in future i’ll post normal dreams in green and LD in red.

I was lucid twice last night:

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-12th-book-of-dreams/28831/118)

It is all lucid, so it is all in black while yellow marks the start of a new dream. And i thought of climbing Mt.Everest at least. :tongue:

siiw, I read your dream and posted a comment there :smile:

EDIT: 60 points :cool:

wow i had an interesting dream last night, despite the fact that i didn’t get lucid OR complete the task…

STOP A WAR

I was thinking about this when Barack Obama became president, he made a promise that the iraqwar would end. However, this is irrelevant, I want you to end a war (real or unreal), because this requires both courage and a vivid LD to do this.

Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Task points:

You do end the war= 5 points

You end a war without killing anyone= 15 points

You are a general of one side and stop the war= 30 points

Bonus points:

You persuade the generals on both sides to stop the war= 30 points

NOTE: This is a type A task, I recommend you to do task one, vehicles, at same time, youll get that tasks bonus too :cool:

Heres the ultimate bonus (can only be earned once per contestant and only applies until next task :tongue: ):

You get onboard a vehicle and rush with a speed of 300 km/h (must be 300 :razz: ) to the general and make him end the war= 100 points :thud:

Sorry Im late :shy: but good luck :content:

i too have had strange dreams in the past few nights involving elephants, a special sixth sense and a nintendo DS

oh man… now i’ve started school i won’t have time to use techniques to help me get lucid. i guess all i can do is RC.
and again last night, i didn’t get lucid. however, i was a postman!
edit: about the task, what if you’re one of the generals and stop the war? does that count?

Ooh :whistle: that will be in the score list too :wink:

sigh, havnt been getting lucid latly or all that great recall either, but thanks to this site i know how to improve

I got the war, and a general as a MUME character, but was far from lucid and more interested in winning the war. :roll:

sorry siiw, you get null (0) points, I dont see something that gives you score. But it still was a good try :cool: good luck with the ending of war everyone :content:

oh geez… i’ve had a bad day today. i hope i can get lucid tonight.
and thanks for putting up my suggestion :mrgreen:

:love: LOVE :love:

“There is nothing stronger than love”- a quote that has a point, in fact this task is to feel love :razz: :content:

Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Task point:

You feel very happy= 10 points

You feel love towards someone= 15 points

You feel love towards EVERYTHING= 25 points

This is type B, meaning that task 2, feel, should be made with this one, time for bonus:

Bonus:

Spawn a good feeling= 15 points

And the ultimate jackpot:

You fall in love in someone and express your feeling and the DC says :yes: (must be LD :tongue: ): 100 points

good luck everyone and feel love :smile:

i was low level lucid, or half lucid:

[spoiler]-My brother isn’t feeling well, and i take over his palace guard duty for a while. A dragon flying over the forest road is a little distracting, but i stand still. The dream gets half lucid, because i tell myself “If FiXato appears on the next dragon, i will follow him”

The next thing i remember is riding on a dragon, FiXato is behind my back. He is dressed like a wizard. I know it isn’t real. We land close to a cabin in the woods, and sit still on a bench for a long time. He goes to feed the dragon, and a male warrior DC throws himself across my lap! I push him out and shout “You aren’t FiXato!” “FiXato isn’t here right now, i am his DC replacement!”, the warrior replies. I get up and leave.[/spoiler]

Sorry I haven’t been posting. I haven’t made significant progress to any of the challenges except one.
The night before last I was lucid and remembered the Mt. Everest goal. I few some, but lost lucidity before I got very far.
Last night I was lucid for maybe 10 min, but I didn’t work toward any of the challenge goals.

uh oh my recall is starting to drop. i’ve completely forgotten last nights dream. but i’m kinda proud of myself now. last night i nearly entered a dream through WILD, and that was without WBTB.

hehe this task is easy. all i have to do is think about a certain someone from school and i’ll dream about them :colgate: autosuggestion would help me become lucid for this

ive had a big school projec so hasnt been posting.

no time to post though must get back to project will post later

i’ll be quick cause i have to leave soon.
I’m fighting a ninja in a shed like place, but get defeated. we go for round 2 but my brother comes to the window and tells me i have to go. we walk halfway up the street to my old high school.
Scene skip:i’m at my current high school and i’m with my friends. we walk to the canteen and me and 3 others have to wait. i see my crush walk past with his friends. i rememebr the task and do the hand RC (counting fingers) and notice i have 6 fingers on one but 5 on the other. i check my phone and the time changes and i become lucid. i go up to him, kick him in the shins (because he can be real annoyng sometimes) and tell him i like him.
i lost lucidity soon after that when i asked random people random questions.

siiw gets 30 and videogamer gets 35 points, well done :cool:

1.unknownuser333= 215 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 125 points
5.siiw= 115 points :cool_raz:
6.videogamer= 100 points
7.thedogsays= 55 points
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ???