Have you ever woken up and done something stupid?

That’s funny :lol:

Well, one morning I thought I cold stand up and pee - like guys can. I think I did it in a dream, and I was convinced that it will work. It went fine in the dream!
When I stood right in front of the toilet, I started thinking. It was a silly idea, but I could take a shower, if something went wrong. But I sat down. If it worked, why haven’t we done it everytime? :lol:

once when i was taking a nap after school, my dad woke me up and asked me when i wanted dinner and i replied saying something about pineapples… o.o

The Dark SiDe is taking you over. :ebil:

For some reason every time I experience sleep inertia I end up talking about fruit! I remember when I was a kid once my brother was trying to wake me up and I mumbled something about a “ticklish watermelon.” Don’t ask. :lol:

ONe time when I woke up I just turned off my alarm clock and went in my bed. Then a few seconds later I realized what I just did. :tongue:

That happends to me a lot… It’s so annying! :grrr:
One time I dreamt there was these kids, and they said to me: “If you want to play with us, you need to turn off that alarm clock.” I woke up, and turned it off. I can remember we went to a tennis court, and the rest of the dream was all black. They fooled me!

Good thing for me that I now have 3 alarm clocks, and 4 if I really need it.

I remember one time I had to wake up early to go to the chiropractor. So i got dressed, and when I got there he made a comment about my shirt. I looked at it and realized that it was on backwards and inside out

I think a couple times I’ve woken up from a dream, just as realistic as RL… on a few occasions I’ve been close to saying/doing things I would only get away with in a dream, and it would have some serious consequences… I had to think carefully if I was really asleep sometimes. Other then that… I’m a pretty good “waker-upper”, besides the odd jumbling of sentences occasionally.

One time I woke up and threw a frisbee at my roommate who was snoring before I realized what was going on. Lesson learned - don’t keep frisbees next to your bed.

i have thought i had a false awakening when i woke up for real cause i read they can happen 3-4 times befor really waking up, i was convinced i was dreaming and tried to poke my finger to go through myself, it hurt

when i was younger i had unpleasent things. i was sure i was awake, i would get up and get mauled by a raptor, everymorning, i was pinned against the wardrobe and my dad was calling up the stairs, as he does every morning, but he didn’t hear the dinosoar. i would then fall over and open my eyes crying my eyes out, whether i was awake or not i dont know, but i was always by the wardrobe…

“[Myspic], what would you like for breakfast?”
Dick Cheney.

:neutral:

Well, there was this time in a lucid dream when a DC started to bug me…man, he was really annoying and didn’t let me enjoy my dream. When trying to ignore him or talking with him didn’t work i started yelling, cursing etc…!! in the end and right before i woke up i was making a ‘gesture’ to him so i woke up doing that to the wall! i was so pissed…!

A few weeks ago I turned off my alarm after waking again. “Just a few seconds of relaxing on the bed…”

10 minutes later…

/me gets woken up by his mother opening the door, asking if he set his alarm or not.

Once I woke up and didn’t get up from the bed, cause I thought I was tied to the bed with chains and a giant lock which was floating in the air :sad:

A few days ago, I woke up at about 12:00 am and thought my alarm had gone off.

I went downstairs and got ready for the day, glancing at the clock occasionally, but not noticing what time it really was. After I was done getting dressed, I looked at the clock, reality checked, and then went back to sleep.

On the plus side, it felt like I got 4 more hours of sleep!

I’ve done several stupid things, for example I often get up and speak with whoever I meat (brothers/sisters/parents), without being aware of what I’m saying like some kind of sleepwalk. It’s usually jibberish without any context, so the person I’m talking with doesn’t understand what I’m saying - that’s when I often get mad thinking that the person is stupid.

It always ends with me going to bed and I rarely remember what I’ve done when I wake up for real. ^^

When I was little, I stood up, only half awake, walked across the room, turned the lights on and went to sleep again. On the next morning I wondered why the lights were turned on until I remembered it. A few years ago I went to the bathroom, fully awake and confident that it was already morning. I changed my clothes and was about to brush my teeth when my parents entered the room and told me that it was only midnight. I was so confused. :lol:

Yes I have. It was a few weeks ago, when I had to get up at 6:30 because I needed to go to school early to catch up an technology work. When I went to sleep, my alarm clock was 9:45 and it was 9:45. When I got up, my alarm clock was ringing and it said 6:30. I then went to wake up my mom so she could get ready to drive me to school at 7:30. But she told me it was 4:30! I’m like “DOH!”. I think I must’ve accidentally pressed the set up button in my sleep to two hours of the real time…I then set my alarm to the correct time, then I went back to sleep.

I actually have a minor sleeping disorder that with work i manage to keep regulated pretty well. When i didn’t, i had a habit of sleep texting at odd hours of the night. But i actually miss doing that, my friends would reply confused or entertained at the wierd stuff my half-asleep self would come up with :razz: