Does anybody have a PS3?

If so, please post your online name here, as well as games you frequently play online.

If I remember right, i’m Diabolik-Dreamer.

I only ever get online at a friend’s house though, unfortunately, so i’m almost never online.

Finally. I thought this forum was exclusively endorsed by XBots… er, XBox owners

PSN: Angsty

(I really hate that username now, but I’m too lazy to create a new account.)

These are just the games I play online. The ones I play frequently are in bold. I’ll update this list in the future…

Soulcalibur IV
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Grand Theft Auto IV
Saint’s Row 2
LittleBigPlanet
Street Fighter IV

Metal Gear Solid IV (Metal Gear Online)
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

These are the rest of my games…

Devil May Cry 4
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
Dead Space
Assassin’s Creed
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Afro Samurai

Current Favorite: Fallout 3

Hehehe… I like games.

I only have 5 games… 6 if you count Home.

Assassins Creed
Devil May Cry 4
Heavenly Sword
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
and finally, Resistance: Fall Of Man.

Only got it for Christmas, though, so I guess i’m doing well for games so far.

If I might suggest, Hebrew:

Metal Gear Solid 4.

That is the most epic game I have played since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Other honorable mentions; Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Dead Space, and Saint’s Row 2. Grand Theft Auto IV is alright, but rather jaded after the main storyline is complete. SR2 is a better purchase, in my opinion.

I just bought Afro Samurai today. The game is exceptional for fans of the anime, or manga. (Speaking of which, has anyone seen it?) It’s not a very mainstream game, like Prince of Persia, but I think it is worth checking out.

Please please for the love of all that is good keep gamespot on gamespot, the last thing we need is SW infecting the rest of the net.

For me i dont own one but im considering it just so i can be reunited with the Ratchet and Clank franchise and definately GOWIII, that looks to be spectacular.

GameSpot? Eh, I never really find the interest to check that site out. But, by all means, I wasn’t knocking the XBox. Just, I’m under the assumption that the majority of the members on this forum own an XBox as opposed to a PS3.

(SW?)

God of War III… I never played the first two, but word-of-mouth is telling me to seriously get into the franchise. Of course, my main reason for buying a PS3 was for the next installment in the one fighting game franchise I will follow to the ends of the earth:

Tekken 6