Lucidity Challenge 15

uh oh my recall is starting to drop. i’ve completely forgotten last nights dream. but i’m kinda proud of myself now. last night i nearly entered a dream through WILD, and that was without WBTB.

hehe this task is easy. all i have to do is think about a certain someone from school and i’ll dream about them :colgate: autosuggestion would help me become lucid for this

ive had a big school projec so hasnt been posting.

no time to post though must get back to project will post later

i’ll be quick cause i have to leave soon.
I’m fighting a ninja in a shed like place, but get defeated. we go for round 2 but my brother comes to the window and tells me i have to go. we walk halfway up the street to my old high school.
Scene skip:i’m at my current high school and i’m with my friends. we walk to the canteen and me and 3 others have to wait. i see my crush walk past with his friends. i rememebr the task and do the hand RC (counting fingers) and notice i have 6 fingers on one but 5 on the other. i check my phone and the time changes and i become lucid. i go up to him, kick him in the shins (because he can be real annoyng sometimes) and tell him i like him.
i lost lucidity soon after that when i asked random people random questions.

siiw gets 30 and videogamer gets 35 points, well done :cool:

1.unknownuser333= 215 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 125 points
5.siiw= 115 points :cool_raz:
6.videogamer= 100 points
7.thedogsays= 55 points
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ???

wow i hvnt done the last two tasks and im still third. iv had next to no lucid ability lately, it comes and goes in stages for me. my everday life has been very busy and this makes my dream recall drop and my ability to get lucid dissappear completely.
oh well, if i get lucid i’ll try and climb a mountain, get to the top and stop a war between the mountain people, and then feel love towards all the mountain people that survived! lol
that should get me back on track :wink:

good luck maniakbill. Its hard to do all tasks at once, but you get a lot of points :smile:

VISIT ANOTHER DIMENSION

As this task says you are gonna travel to other worlds. And visit some extraterrestial life. Yes, you earn more if theyre friendly :razz:

Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Task points:

You start to travel to another world= 10 points

You reach another world= 20 points

The world is poplulated= 25 points

Bonus:

You face mean aliens but make them friendly= 40 points

REMEMBER: you get bonus points (not jackpot) for the doortask.

JACKPOT: You get an LD, spawn a door and enter it to another world (like stargate)= 100 points

srry had a project so i couldnt post my dream.

i went lucid put had got no task points

I was driving home from my basketball practice (which i had the night before) during a snowstorm (which there was the night befor) with my mom, i said to her that i wished tomorrow was a snow day, then i told her that i thought that it was weird that when i was awake my dad was driving me.
i realized i was dreaming and tried to jump out of the car i landed flat on ly face in the snow i was lucid but i felt pretty tired so i laid there for a whileso i got up i was in bed i called a school cancelation number and they said that school was cancelled i was happy and suddenly i was playing on the computer (i think i was typing something) then sudedenly my parents were getting home from work, next i was suddenly in bed i realized that the world shouldnt be like this and did an RC it worked i was lucid again but only had enough time to play in the snow for a bit and pummel my friends
Note: next day there was a snow day :content:

I think i got 60 points

You get 65 points for that :boogie:

1.unknownuser333= 215 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 205 points
4.ETM= 125 points
6.videogamer= 100 points
7.thedogsays= 55 points
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ???

i didn’t get any challenge points but i did have an ld last night: i did WBTB and managed to stay alert long enough to do WILD. i got out of my dream bed (for some reason whenever i do WILD i always start out in bed in my room) i walked out the door and hopped into the air, trying to fly. at first i stalled a little bit, almost landing on the ground. i flapped my arms like wings, began to gain altitude, eventually i was flying high above the streets. i tried to fly around to the other side of the world to where the sun was out (it was nighttime in my dream) as i flew i remembered to look up at the night sky, i’ve heard the sky can be quite beautiful in a lucid dream. i looked up, i could see a large galaxy filled with different sized stars. i looked back at where i was flying, but i woke up.

You get 30 points for that dream :clap:

1.unknownuser333= 245 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 205 points
4.ETM= 125 points
6.videogamer= 100 points
7.thedogsays= 55 points
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. dreamghost= 0 points

Last task is posted in the evening :cool:

Heres the final task:

MAKE A NICE DINNER :yay:

Yupp, stolen from previous challenges :puh: (not really, this is tradition :smile: )

In order to do this taks you need to spawn a kitchen and make a sweet dinner and invite some friends :content:

Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

task points:

you spawn a kitchen= 5 points
You like that you cook= 10 points
you invite some friends= 15 points

and for fun:

you take moogles fish, cook it and eat it in front of her :puh: 25 points

No bonus, but the best jackpot in this challenge:

You spawn on top of MT.Everest, spawn a kitchen, make a good dinner and invite some friends= 200 points Im not joking, the catch is that you have to enter the dream on top of MT.everest :razz:

last chance to pull ahead.

i really want to win, okay i dont want to win that much but it would be nice.

good luck unknown user, maniak bill and everyone else in the challenge

i doubt i’m going to complete this task (i didn’t even get to the other one :meh: )
i’m not going to try tonight, i’m so tired. i’ve had to get up early for school… it’s such a bother…

Its okay, this challenge isnt over until Ive posted the final score and choose a new TM :wink: and the bonus with 200 points can be taken until the end of challeng :content:

I had a LD that lasted a minute or two, but no food. Only some coffee, and i didn’t make it. It smelled like real coffee though.

Siiw gets 35 points (30 dream, 5 feeling :cool: )

1.unknownuser333= 245 points :cool_laugh:
2.daniel= 205 points
3.siiw= 150 points :cool_raz:
4.mainiakbill= 130 points
5.ETM= 125 points
6.videogamer= 100 points
7.thedogsays= 55 points
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. dreamghost= 0 points

The challenge is over, congratulations unknownuser :boogie:

I am leaving my role as TM to unknownuser, if he doenst want that role I give the role to daniel etc. :content:

SPOILER - Click to view

Dont lock this thread until next challenge is opened :grrr:

It seems that unknownuser hasnt taken his role as TM, daniel, youre our new TM :boogie: just start a new thread and copy the rules (if you get some problems PM me or the mods :thumbs:)

This topic is now locked (as soon as the mods read it :tongue:)

yeah im the new TM i will post the new thread tonight