Is the Lizard King experiencing the beggining of WILD?

I have always been an advocate of the anti-WILD parties, but recently I have had some experiences that may deter me otherwise.

These have occurred when I wake up early in the morning to use the restroom and go back to bed.

What I have experienced is what follows. I will be lying there in a dazed out sort of state, and all of a sudden a wave will go down my body from head to toe. This wave will bring with it an instant feeling of numbness and a tingle to go with it. The feeling is simply amazing and brings with it a mindset of absolute sublime.

Once I feel this I immediately start thinking about LDing and also about WILD hallucinations, which start to pump me up a bit.

At this point I notice my heartbeat rising and eventually the entire thing goes away to reveal myself lying in bed in a disappointed fashion.

Point being, I get too excited about certain things, especially HI.

How do you all remain calm during WILD?

Hey, I’ve read this topic a couple times but didn’t respond because I was waiting for more experienced ppl to post.

But, ok. :content: I’ve had the rapid heartbeat and trouble breathing 2 times. This is the start of a WILD. I think the trick is not to focus on your body, at all. Focus on HI.

Easy to say, I know. Not that easy to do :neutral: Try maybe to reach a meditative state, where you only look, and don’t think or analyze. “just BE”. And wait.

90% of my WILD’s are through channing and I don’t feel SP or get HI or anything, so I can’t really help more :sad:

good luck to you :smile:

clean your head from your beliefs and expectations,

as you have mentioned, you were an ‘anti-wild’ person,

there’s no reason to be anti anything.

Examine everything that comes your way with a skeptic open mind,
your tellings about your view of WILD indicates you have some beliefs holding you back.
Try to simply forget what you know (think you know) about WILD.
It’s a different process for each one, and there’s nothing unnatural about it.
Next time you do it,
just try to lay still relaxed, and pay attention to how you are feeling,
don’t expect or try to get into a dream,
just experiment with it and see where it takes you,
getting into a dream isn’t that hard to do that way,
but you have to gain some reasonable control over your consciousness first.

all the best