Lucid challenge no.16

[center]ruler/leader[/center]

this is a task type A (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this yask and the first one

youve always wanted to rule some place so here you can, also i dont care whether you rule by force or your some king or you are a dictator as long as yourule the area

task points:
rule a small island or town-5 points
rule a large city-10 points
rule a country-15
rule the world-20

bonus- rule another word -25 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

oh and here are the scores

Ebilshrimp-100 :grin:
angelmouse-95(so close to first)
rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40(tnx for the bolding also i gave you punching friends as 10 points cause its “close to home”)
download-5(ill give you the points cause im nice)

Oh this is gonna be fun :razz:

i think i’m gonna try going to another dimension and ruling over the peoples there! (get the month’s quest at the same time)

Thanks, Daniel!

Still haven’t been lucid to my knowledge… and I really REALLY want to try this one out! I’m gonna rule the WORLD MWAHAHA xD

/me sneaks into downloads next LD and stops him :puh:

JK, good luck, Ill rule the solar system instead :razz:

i call ruling the universe

download you changed your sig again!

no wonder i got this one done…

i started off as a humble strategist of the dark side, aiding my queen in any way i could and winning battles for the Dark SiDe through my strategies. (all this passed in blurs) but then we realised what we were supposedto be doing wasn’t happening. taking over the world. i called a council in the chambers to discuss this problem. we agreed the first logical step would be to takeover the strongest force on earth at the minute. America. this was going to be a tough battle we were all thinking. america has nukes, guns and other ‘i’ll kill you real bad’ type things. whilst we had swords, ghosts, demons and other immunities. however this wasn’t enough. “this can’t be done without proper strategy!” i announced dramatically. and so i proposed my strategy. that night we moved out, the ghosts striking the army whilst the demons took out the presidents guards. the main army would attack from the air, immune to any AA weaponry they had. dropping pineapple bombs as we went. finnaly we arrived in the whitehouse gardens. soon after a small elite force of ships was due to annialate any navy they had. (supposedly this went off without a hitch) time skipped forwards and i awoke in the whitehouse with the telly turned on and president obama making a speech to the entire world. " today is a glorius day. i have been shown te way of the dark side and pledge this country to their cause. we shall all worship the pineapple with unwavering loyalty. any who dont will be ‘owned’ " all this while he had a ghost holding a sword to his back. so… ‘it worked’ i thought and woke up.

i went for a different way of writing my dream, i may use this more often as it involves people more.

sorry about being so late with the task ive playing in a basketball tornament(which i won
watching a basketball tournement at my local arena “the metro centre” and my favorite university won and ive been watching my brothers tornament which he came second in and i have had school work

[center]PWN[/center]

this is a task type B (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this task and the second one)

winning my tornament got me think of this challenge, the whole point of this challenge is to pwn at anything (for those of you w2ho may not know pwn means win or be good at something

task points:
win at a card game-5 points
win acedemicly-10
win at a sport-15
be the best in the world at something-20

bonus- be the best in the world at everything -25 points

You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

i wont update the scores till later

Ebilshrimp-100 :grin:
angelmouse-95(so close to first)
rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
thith-45
GHOSTIE11-40
Lleu-40
download-5

Had a LD but no tasks done in it

I had been arrested and was sitting in the back of a police car. I somehow escaped and jumped into the sea. It was getting dark but I stayed in the sea and swam alongside the shore so that no one would be able to find me. But as I swam along boats just kept magically appearing all around me so I couldn’t hide. People in the boats saw me and they grabbed me and dragged me into shore. There were lots of people standing around me because I was a fugitive. It suddenly occurred to me that this is too silly to be real. I tried to make all the people disappear but it didn’t work, so then I explained to them all that this is all a dream but they were having trouble understanding. I explained that this is my dream and that they are just DC’s within my dream, I don’t think they understood but they seemed to relax and didn’t think I was a fugitive anymore. Everyone just hung around like it was a party now. There were a couple of people who were trying to work out the answer to some problem. I told them to just think of the question and then close their eyes and relax and god will give them the answer. They told me they didn’t believe in god, I said neither do I, I was actually referring to your mind. If you close your eyes your mind will give you the answer in the form of pictures, which you will then have to decipher. The dream went for a long time, I did a few RC’s along the way. But then I heard a dog barking and I knew I was going to wake up because it was my dog outside my room barking IRL.

Oh this is gonna be fun :puh:

EDIT: I made 1 RC in this dream :tongue:

why do i still only have 100 points? i took over aMERICA

Sorry, been busy and really tired at night. :shy:

I’m back in the saddle tonight.

Hey, shouldnt you put up a new task by now

Had this LD last night, no tasks just LD, sorry about the length

I had been out drinking in town and was stumbling down the street near the university trying to find my way home. Suddenly a car came speeding from behind me and turned around a corner and hit a girl who was crossing the road and she went flying over the car, then the car sped off. I tried running over to her but wasn’t going very quickly because I kept stumbling. I saw a group of people nearby and I tried yelling “HELP” but it was coming out very quiet, but I kept trying to yell and they heard me and came rushing over. It was a few girls and a guy. We tried to talk to the injured girl, we couldn’t tell if she was injured badly, she wasn’t responding too well to us. I gave one of the girls my mobile phone and told her to call an ambulance. The guy said he knew the car that hit her and went to look for it, I said “you wont be able to find it now”, but he said it would be up at the university, so I followed him while the girls looked after the injured girl. For some reason I suddenly realized that this is a dream. I said to the guy that we are in a dream and if we go back down to where the girl was, I should be able to heal her completely. I made myself sober and we went back down to where the girl was but she and the other girls were all gone. We thought they must have all gone in the ambulance to the hospital. I walked down the street and there were some of my friends having a party at their flat in the backyard so I went over there. I saw some friends and talked to them. Then I entered into the house, it was really dark, I tried walking down the hallway but there was some dark ghost like haze which was pushing against me and pushing me back. I clicked again that I was in a dream. So I fought against the dark haze and managed to slowly make my way down the hallway pushing against the haze. Then when I got to a room it pushed me up towards the ceiling till I was stuck on the roof. I just thought that this is my dream and it cant beat me, then the lights came on and I slowly fell down to the floor and the haze was gone. I then rejoined my friends at the party.

Isnt it time to post new tasks? This is too long :silent: it feels like its not gonna finnish :cry:

Do we still get points for lucidity even if we forget the task?

yeah and wheres the next one? :eh:

:yes: you can do every task and get points, but the bonus only applies to the todays task :wink:

I dont know where Daniel13 is, soon we must end it or it takes too long time :silent:

sorry about being so late with the task ive been busy with stuff and things and junk ill post the scores either omorrow afternoon atlantic time or tonight
[center]ocean[/center]

this is a task type C (meaning you are able to do the bonuses from this task and the third one)

I’d like to be hmm mmm under the sea in an octopuses garden in the shaaade
hed let us in knows were we been ect

task points:
swim in the ocean -5 points
go under water in the ocean(not just dive in go under for a while)-10 points
turn into some sort of swimming creature and swim in the ocean(fish whale squid mermaid/man)-20 points
talk to fish swimming in the ocean-30 points

bonus- go into an octopuses garden in the shade -25 points

Good luck

Ebilshrimp-115 :grin:
thith-105
angelmouse-95
Lleu-95(assuming u werent lucid, pls tell me if you were you did not win at sports but you hit a girl which is breaking the rules )
GHOSTIE11-80
rkr7-60
unknownuser_333-60
download-5

srry for taking so long but now that march break is here i will be on here a bit more

i got the animation bonus task! i stepped into the simpsons. i got expelled pretty quickly though, too bad. that woulda been cool.

Talk about major dryspell…

I have to find out how to end it…

I’ve tried EVERYTHING that is do-able for me… I can’twake up in the night because I haven’t been sleeping well… maybe I should try WILD tomorrow night…
/me is excited if he can do it… SP!

I may have completed several tasks, depending on how you interpret it.

[spoiler]I was inviting to a party in my school’s choir room, but first I had to fill out a form, telling my impressions of everyone else there. In the middle, one of B-'s friends told me that I didn’t have to fill that out. Then I overheard D-'s girlfriend saying that she was going with C-. I then entered the party with 4 other guys. We were promptly surrounded by approximately 30 girls. After a short speech, they attacked us. Fortunately, they were greatly unco-ordinated, almost to the point of drunkenness. I got behind the first and kicked her in the head. I then punched another in the stomach, winding her. I turn to see another with her back to me. I attempt a blood choke. (Could this be considered winning at sports?)

jump

I’m running through some deserted temple. A monster attacks me, and I kill it with my eye lasers. Then Colin and Beth, from Twilight Princess, come up to me, congratulating me. I push them aside; I have work to do.

I come to ledge, several meters above me. I fly up to it. (Breaking laws of physics?This takes me out of the temple. I fly to an island. It is said to be the resting place of an ancient god. Undaunted, I land my giant spaceship (??) on his main altar. Naturally, it opens up, engulfs me, and the god is reborn. (Breaking major rule of not awakening any evil gods.)

I run through narrow halls, until I reach my garage. I close my door before any vehicle can follow me in. I promptly turn into a wolf and am attacked by those evil bugs (also from TP). However, I don’t know how to attack. All I can do is twitch my thumb. Eventually, I figure it out, and kill three. The rest teleport out. They leave four stone in their place. The first three are sacred texts that only I can read. The other is a puzzle.

I am suddenly in Calculus, trying to work out. I dismiss it as trivial, and see a cut scene, where evil creatures are granted lanterns and run off to cause havock. Afterward, I am back in my garage. I open the door to my house, but it’s a long, damp tunnel. At the end is someone’s house. They let me in, and I collapse. Talo cares for me until I recover. I am then released into the city. After an emotional scene with Colin, I fly off to find his dad.[/spoiler]