Horror in the dreamscape: the ultimate list of evil DCs

Name: Just a witch :smile:

Encounter: In a few dreams

Appearance: Like an ordinary witch :razz:

Biography: this one is ebil and laughs, but is a real coward :puh:

Now: Somewhere out there :scared:

Name: The Rockstar (I forget his name)
Encounter: Recent ND… inside a laboratory that I used for shelter… same as my friends
Appearance: a punk rockstar… short blond hair… nearly shaved. Pierced ear.
Biography: Famous rock star with very evil intentions.He planned on killing thousands of people for an unknown cause… and me and my friends were trapped inside his lair… after a bus crashed on the field trip… (we were separated from the rest of the class)
Now: Well, I woke up midway through my dream, so as far as I know, he succeeded… but it wasn’t that type of dream… I think i may have ruined his plans.

Name: ? evil entity?
Encounters:a lot of normal dreams
Appearance: a light black/ very very dark grey bout the size of your head and is just a evil spirit head with no face but to holes in his body for eyes has a spirit tail. and he is 2d
Biography: i have a great imagination, i also dont trust people until i get to know them very well, this is probaly how this creature came to be. in my dreams i will be talking with a new friend,always new who i dont know very well so in te real world i dont trustt them much. every thing will be going fine until i see him fly in the back of the friends heads and posess this always scared the crap out of me in my dreams because my friend would start trying to chase and kill me. i would run for i while until i woke up.
Now:
still hates me and possesed my friend dalton 2 nights ago

XD you seem to have the weirdest evil DCs of all!!! Post any new ones!

:eh: Dude, that’s, like, the most disturbing DC i’ve ever heard of. Sorry for all the horror he gave you…

Here’s one from a few months ago, which I forgot:
Name: Taz
Encounter: Once in a weird, really random ND, which wasn’t scary at all, but read the biography, and you’ll see why I class this dream as a nightmare…
Appearance: Taz the tasmanian devil from Looney Tunes.
Biography: All I remember is that he came out of nowhere and pushed me. I felt like a ragdoll, unable to move. He pulled my pants down and a**raped me… :eh: :confused: … XD you can laugh about it, when I woke up I was like WT*? XD
Now: IDK, I woke up while he was doing it. :content:
PS: I did NOT control any of my dream, ok?!!
PPS: What would Freud think of me?! :eek:

Name: The Balrog

Encounters: about 30… I believe about 2 were LDs

Appearance: A giant fiery demon from the pits of the Mines of Moria!

Biography:
He was born in the depths of the earth in the creation of my Mines of Moria FA[/FA] Dream scape.

Now:
His condition as of now is very ticked off at me, like he always is. :scared:

Picture

:scared:

Name: —
Encounters: I don’t know :neutral: But the picture is what I’ve seen at the end of my first (!!) LD, last year.
Appearance: A shadow
Biography: I don’t know either. If I have nightmares, I don’t know if that is the thingie or n other DC, since it can change into something else… mostly I can’t move or speak and they never answer anyways.
Now: Didn’t see it for some months now, i guess. :smile: I still have problems with my eyes in my dreams (surrealistic shadows, reality upside down, etc) - but I don’t know if this thanks to the same DC.
Picture:

Name: The Pack

Encounters: 3-4 NDs

Appearance: Like regular humans, but with no hair and grey skin. They wore tattered clothing.

Biography: A group of between 10 and 20 zombies. Supposedly they’re naturally immortal (don’t decompose or die of natural causes) and hard to kill with conventional weapons. They usually remain locked inside a remote house in some forest, but they’ve escaped and rampaged several times. This is pretty embarassing because according to my dreams, I’m their designated ‘keeper’ and am supposed to make sure they stay imprisoned.

Now: In my last dream with them I managed to lock them all inside their house/prison, though they ate me in the process. I plan to go and hopefully deal with them once and for all in a future LD.

Demon children- I hate these they freak me out no matter how many times I see them! They look like regular children until they become a RC and then when they relies that I know that they aren’t who they seem to be their eyes stretch out wide and fill with black then they usually try to choke me.
Also the demon that pretended to be a guy who was interested in me but then his knees would give out and he couldn’t walk until he rested. He sat on a chair and pulled me onto his lap and was sweet talking me and seemed so innocent and fragile. Then I saw a tattoo on his arm of the devil and I was afraid, but then told myself that we all come from places that we aren’t proud of and maybe it was from his past. He told me it was a picture of himself. I asked who he was and he said “alcohol” (I am a recovering addict) then he changed and his eyes widened and turned black (I hate that) he tried to kill me too. God stopped him. It was a scary dream.

Name: Binary Regulators (?)

Encounters: 1, possibly related to some other DCs with similar appearances

Appearance: Two humanoid beings in white-and-green armor. Their faces are hidden by large, cylindrical helmets colored a flourescent white. Small faces in a sickly lime green are apparently drawn on the fronts of the helmets. Their height is roughly eight feet, and they can apparently delete things from reality by touching them. Their other powers include walking thorugh all materials, not needing any oxygen or food to survive, and breaking things - but not erasing them - by slowly infecting them with a dark purple plant. Apparently, they find it difficult to damage without completely obliterating.

Biography: Both are extradimensional entities whose job is to maintain the integrity of the multiverse. There are probably more of their kind, and they always come in pairs. They seemed to be scanning the world at the Apocalypse, looking for weaknesses in the dimensional barriers. Along the way, this pair found me and a few other people. As we seemed to be threatening the multiverse as a whole, they attempted to delete us. However, it is not certain whether they would all try to delete us or if the pair I came across were simply more violent, or even renegade.

Now: Thankfully, I was granted a single wish from some other, mysterious being, and was able to escape before the duo could get near me.

That was so cool! :woo:
Did the others escape?!

Thanks, if I can claim anything to do with that creation. In fact, all the people got one wish each, so I assume they were able to escape or fight back. If I get an LD sometime I’ll probably go back there and check.

I forgot about this one

Name: Hooded Killer/Police Woman

Encounters: Just one ND, it revolved around my investigation of her. (I didn’t realize who it was until the end)

Appearance: Hooded figure, seemingly just a shadow, the cloak seemed to turn into wisps at the bottom, and the person would disappear when they attacked me. At the end, when I deduced who the killer was (after “killing” it) she had greying reddish-orange hair that was medium length and into a ponytail. She occasionally wears a hat.

Biography: It kidnaps people, drives them insane, and then kills them, eventually, but maybe not right away. She owns an apartment that’s more of a long hallways where there are blocks with words that form sentences. Subliminally driving them insane. She was my partner, but she ran away when I faced the cloaked person in an alley, before the person who appeared. Also killed two of my friends.

Now: She got “transferred” right after the incident and when she said goodbye and walked away, I pieced it together. I never did find her. NOTE: In an FA, this was shown to be a movie.

Name: The Russian (Name too long, I forgot it)

Encounters: One very James Bond ND

Appearance: Slim, rich, and quite young. Looked almost Italian, but partially Russian and that was for sure. Short black hair, slicked back.

Biography: Rich, wanted by the intelligence services worldwide, and I was sent to spy and eventually kill him if he was vital, and destroy his plans. I was his butler :tongue:

Now: His plans were foiled, and I shot him. Oh, and his henchmen died in an explosion. How sad.

Name:
Encounters: Once, in a dream which was heading towards becoming a nightmare before I turned her away.
Appearance: A young, maybe five years old, Asian girl. Completely naked for some reason, carrying a kitchen knife.
Biography: I have no idea where she came from just that her mother is somehow very important and coaxing her into doing…whatever it is she does with that knife.
Now: I saw her once, and she made me feel incredibly ineasy so I turned her away from the dream. A bit later, in the same dream, her mother made her try to get back in but I turned her away again. haven’t seen her since.

Name:
Encounters: Nightmare this morning (not much recall unfortunately :sad:)
Appearance: All three/four of them are normal-looking men.
Biography: For some reason, I had to hitch-hike twice on seperate occasions. The first time they dropped me off where I wanted. The second time, I asked them to stop. They didn’t answer, so I asked them again. I asked them if they had heard me. Still no answer. They were driving me into more rural areas. I paniced, and tried to open the door. I managed to open it, but one of them grabbed me before I could get out. They took me into a field. There were other people there. It’s from this point onwards that I have bad recall, but I remember a woman telling me I would be sacrificed, and me begging them to have mercy.
Now: I don’t know, but I don’t think they’ll be coming back.

It seems this thread is having some success. Perhaps could it be stickied? :woo:

Name: K
Encounters: Nightmare a few weeks ago
Appearance: Normal teenager. A bit on the chubby side.
Biography: She exists in waking life. However, in this dream, she started a giant killing spree, killing some of my friends. I narrowly escaped without being killed.
Now: Probably in dream detention center. Although, she may still be out there…

Name: Moogle
Encounters: Chase dream a few weeks ago
Appearance: Real life Moogle, according to the photo gallery.
Biography: Moogle. However, she chases you. And she can unlock doors without a key.
Now: Possibly chasing other LD4all members.

I had a cool long dream lastnight with an evil DC in it. The dream was great except for running into this guy. He was a drunk long redhaired midget who was violently beating on his wife. I tried to calm him down, but he was really freaking me the out.

Name: ? (Referred to as “Fake Evil Mom”)
Encounters: On an ND/Nightmare/LD last night.
Appearance: Looks exactly like my mother, except with a somewhat evil look on her/his/its face.
Biography: Some kind of evil creature or spirit who can take the form of humans. It loves using the new forms to mess up and freak out it’s victims by showing them horrible, scary things. In my case, it took the form of my mother and tried to freak me out by showing me bizarre things using her. I had to force myself awake to get away from her.
Now: Unknown.

Name: The Doppler Effect
Encounters: Too many times for my taste
Appearance: He is the man of thousand faces, comes up as whoever he likes. But I believe his real appearence is of the real doppler effect…
Biography: He appeared to me when I was like five, as a group of sound waves. Saying: “I’m the doppler effect”, over and over, with louder and deeper voice. Since, he has appeared in almost ever nightmare, or delightful dream, as simple character, but then ruins the dream or makes it worse. All he wants is to plunge me into darkness, and when it happenns, I hear his voice again, and if I don’t wake, I start seeing creepy things, like persons I like dead, or myself torn apart in pieces, or revisit other nightmares. On the other side, as lead to a lot of LDs, by that same sound.
Now: waiting for me to fall asleep. It doesn’t matter where it is, I know he will be there.
Picture: –

Know it sounds crazy, but the guy really pisses me off. Anyone knows how to exterminate a recurrent DC? Every time I try to kill him, he just vanishes, or dies but comes back again…Anyone?

Name: Weaponmaster
Encounters: 2 (I believe I’ll soon see him again…)
Appearance: Tall american redheaded guy, with a love for weapons, specially the firing ones, with a black hat and suit, and a freakishly long blood red mustache
Biography: met him on a dream where I was fighting against a few guys. He killed me like, four or six times on the same dream, with different weapons. Then I met him again in a race game, and he used me as a human ladder to get to the top…
Now: Still on the game place, but I’m not sure
Picture: –

Name: Dad

Encounters: Numerous… Only a few as the bad guy. Never really in person when he’s the villain.

Appearance: Old-looking rotten teeth, hunched over constantly. Bad back, near-bald head. Glasses usually.

Biography: In the most significant dream that he was a villain, he killed everyone we became friends with on a camping trip and left balloons behind after every murder… or disappearance. Murders include a family near Red Deer, Alberta one in BC, and my mom’s friend Shauna. I found out it was him after I called him and a man running away answered his cell phone. My dad said he had some balloons for us when we get back, and that’s when I realized he was a killer. In total, there were 7 deaths.

Now: Still at large, does he work for HVC?

Name: The Hitman

Encounters: One ND, in a back alley.

Appearance: Never saw his face. He drove by in an old late 80’s car.

Biography: He killed my mother for no apparent reason while we were out shopping. No clue why he might have killed her, he just shot her… Apparently he was a hit man, but probably picked the wrong target.

Now: Unknown. His identity is known, but the police never caught him.

Name: — (Evil Illusion)
Encounters: Once, in a very weak LD
Appearance: Takes other forms, but then becomes a dry corpse with no eyes
Biography: It appeared in my grandmother’s basement (a really creepy, dark place) in the form of my mum, asking me to follow her into the darkness. I already knew I was dreaming but couldn’t do much about it. I told her: “No way!!!” because I knew that something was wrong. I looked away from her to try and do a RC. But it went in slow motion. Behind me, it turned into it’s real form: a dry corpse, with dry skin and gouged out eyes, and furiously asked me to go into the darkness. I managed to do the RC, but when I tried to rub my hands to make the dream more vivid, it walked to me. I tried to push it away with my arm, but the movement woke me up.
Now: This evil illusion is a sadistic creature born to terrorize and kill, so right now it is probably slaughtering other dreamers, somewhere out there…

Right. Who wants this to be stickied?! :woo: