what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II

I do remember a first dream :tongue:

I was at my grandparents place in the hall when suddently my appearanse changed as though Ive drunken polijuicepotion (I dont know the real name)

Then the dream faded…

This is over 10 years ago I dreamed about this :tongue:

the earliest i remember is one when my great grandfather came back from the dead and apologized that he couldnt be with us since he had died. this was at a christmas get together of the family.

The Shadow Experience
I am laying in bed, in my room. I am a child, only 3. I look to the wall, and I see the shadows of all of my toys. They gather up together. I get scared, so I run to the door of my room. I see my mom and dad, I scream at the top of my lungs and cry, and they just sit there, staring at the tv in front of me. I cry more, and then, I feel like im being dragged away by some force, is it the toys? I get pulled in then I wake up.

This dream is by far, the most powerful dream I have ever had. I plan to revisit the place if I can sometime. Perhaps it will rid me of some fear unknown to myself.

i was like three or something, and when i was that age i had a HUGE stuffed teddy bear with a bow tie. at the time it was a lot taller than me.
in the dream i walked into my bedroom, and the door closed behind me. it turn around to see the bear emerge from his hiding place behind the door. he walks slowly towards me… i wake up

The first dream i remember is me falling and falling almost the whole dream untill i saw a random house in the middle of empty space, then i would land there and the DC’s there would give me cookies YUM then it would suddenly end. probaly had others before this but this one is the only one i remember probaly because i had it pretty much every other night.

i forgot what age i was…but it was long. i can only tell you what i remember [unless i search my brain in my first LD :O]

ahem…i can’t tell you where it was, because it was sort of random. i am in a building…the front doors of the building are automatic, like the doors of target/wal-mart. i’m trying to get out. my dad’s on the outside, trying to get me out. he turns around, his back facing the store, and looks out into the ocean [yeah, the store is RIGHT on a beach]. i turn around and my dad is IN the store, with me. although, he looks kind of scary. he runs at me, picks me up, runs me to the back of the store, and puts me on a table. he disappears. i see my cat [a black cat] who turns into a smoke-like dragon and flies around me…then she jumps at me, like she’s going to eat me

and that’s all i remember. not a very nice 1st dream i remember…

The first dream I ever remember…ok, this sounds ridiculous, but at the time it scared the living crap out of me…

I’m standing in an alleyway coated in frost and snow. My cousin and sister are nearby, talking frantically. I know I’m scared, but of what I don’t know. Suddenly, a yeti jumps out and starts chasing us. My cousin and sister run, and leave me behind. Sprinting as fast as I can, I catch up to them. Finally, we see a door at the end of the alleyway, a giant wooden door like you would see in some sort of bastion or monestary. As soon as my cousin and sister enter, they swing the door shut, and laugh at me as I bang harder and harder to let me in. A second before the yeti gets me, they let me in.
Now we are in some sort of brick room, with another door and a shadow of someone lit by a fire inside. My little sister (not the one in the alleyway) pops out of nowhere, with other, younger cousins in tow. Without speaking, they go to talk to the shadowed man. Weirded out, I leaned on the brick wall. From a 3rd-person perspective, I see a hand reach out of the wall and grab onto my shoulder. Jumping out, I turn around to see…Abraham Lincoln? Yes, sounds stupid, but seconds later he turns into a vampire, and starts chasing us once more. We run out into a darkened street…my dream promptly ended.

Sounds stupid, I know. But it was terrifying to my 6 year old mind…not so much to my now 14 year old one :smile: Sucks that the first dream I remember is a nightmare…

moved from lucid adventures. We have the big first LD topic for the earliest LDs. (LD or not removed from post)

ok again i think this goes in the DJ but whatev. if it doesnt belong here. thanks Admin.

ok so. your oldest dream, from your childhood.

i will just name 2.

ok first all i remember is, i was in a car. (a van) it was very sunny. but i was not looking outside. all of my awareness was on where we were going and the inside of the car. i started taking my clothes off. cause they were bothersome. when i was done, the reapeared on my body. after that. we drove into the sun (thats why it was so sunny) and i woke up.

this one is very short.

i just remember we are on a rode trip and we try to cross a river. but before we make it, it turns to mud. we start to sink. then it turns to lava. suddenly im on the river bank watching the car sink in the lava. with my family inside. they were not screaming and it was not gory. just intense and peaceful at the same time.

My first dream I remember (I’ll post this on my DJ too)

I was six.
I was hiding behind a wall of bricks, seeing a war in a place that looked like a giant store filled with shelves of pillows. A dictator-like man was fighting a another man, probably around 20. The dictator stabbed him with his giant sword, and all of a sudden the 20 year old fell to the ground writhing in pain. He turned green and began shriveling up and melting in a pool of blood and green goop.
A woman dressed in a maid outfit came up behind the dictator and stabbed him in the back with a sword. The dictator took it out and stabbed her with it. Her skin began falling off, and she falls over. I saw her skeletal hand clawing the air before she finally dropped it, dead.
The scene switches to them hanging her dead body in a vegetable garden. She’s wrapped in a burlap-like material.
And that’s where my dream ended…

I was a strange child.

The oldest dream I can remember having was when I was 4. I was walking through a garden, and ended up inside my house. I picked up this green cup I always used to drink from and drank the juice that was inside. Then my mom slapped me and yelled “DON’T TOUCH THAT!” Then I woke up to see that I had fallen out of bed.

The first dream I remember clearly was when I was a 5 year old kid, and I think I watched a little bit too much TV so I had a nightmare about some dwarf with purple skin that smelted, and the whole face was all wierd. (A look-alike: Lord Voldermort in the Harry Potter books :eek: ) Anyway, I was chased down by the dwarf in a library or maybe a store, it was very dark there and all know how most kids react when it’s dark. I had a couple of friends with me, and everyone ran like crazy through the whole store, screaming for their lives. Then, two of my friends threw a bucket full of water, as we probably thought it would make the monster smaller, but instead it went bigger. At the end of the dream the monster was about to take me when I climbed up on a shelf, and then the shelf fell and the monster was crushed.

The first dream i can remember is the dream where i was in a storage room
with my mom, and lots of snakes covering the floor…
i guess i was around 4 when i had the dream for the first time
and i kept dreaming it over and over till i was like 7

First dream I remember happened when I was three. It was really vivid and I can see the scene perfectly. I was at a lake in a forest. In the center of the lake was a rocketship. My parents were on the stairs leading up to the ship and they were waving goodbye. Heh.

i think this was the first dream i remember but i know i had this recuring nightmare and another when i was little but i cant quite tell which one came first.

I’m in my sisters room and all theese dinosaur/monster creatures appear out of nowere, but they are completely still like statues, we run while screaming to the toilet and my room and as we run more of the monsters are revealed e.g the backs, tails, spikey things, heads of more of them appear into the … restricted light of the dream. It was all experianced with me looking at me and my sister from a side-view, scared my pants off!

I was about three years old. I dreamt that I saw a bear sitting with a flower in his hand. The flower changed shape every 3 seconds. I put my hand on the flower and it felt good. After a while it changed shape into a ball and instead of feeling good it hurt. I quickly ran into a door that randomly just stood there and washed my hands using a sink behind the door. Then the feeling got away.

I was maybe six. I believe I was driving my grandfather’s tractor around the countryside. It was really fun until I fell into a snake pit. Snakes are a recurring thing in my dreams.

I am in a jungle swamp. It is darkish but I can still see very well. I am riding on a dinosaur’s back. I am having fun.

The first dream I remember at the moment is one in which I wake up and climb out of bed. It is my birthday and I hear my mother and father talking downstairs. I start walking down the stairs and then fall. I fall faster and faster and I am very afraid of the moment in which I will hit the ground. But, the last moment before I do, I float. So I do not fall on the floor.

I had this dream many times back then, I think that is why I remember it.

I think i was about 7-8 years old. I was at the school playground and somehow i got stuck in a large bush of thorns full of bees and i flied away :smile:

moved into an existing topic :moogle:

Whats the oldest dream you can remember? I just remembered a dream I had so long ago I dont even remember when. But it was before I moved from America to Canada, so it was a really long time ago. I was like 4 when I had that dream. Whats the earliest time you remember dreaming?