New avvies in the gallery, check them out!

I have added new avatars that LD4all members have made, to the gallery :happy:

they are all in the “100x100 avatars” section. And added a few new ones in the already famous Hole In The Layout TM series by Basilus West :grin:

You will find two new categories: Reality Check, and “sweded”.

For all reality check themed avatars, and sweded versions of the classic LD4all avatars.

big thanks to Basilus West, download, BlueAndWhite, pridak and Sandra!

:boogie:

Another addition to the avatar gallery!

Thanks to Download and Mew151 :boogie:

Don’t forget to check the fractalicious avatars :happy:

Cool Avatars man!!!. :smile:

How could I ? :content:
Good work here :yes:

I like those new avatars and hope that the gallery will expand and expand :universe:

Great work :thumbs:

Thanks! :content:

Great to know people appreciate my work!

:grin: I was curious who created the Aviator that I use? :content: I really like it. Someday I will come up with an idea of my own but this one really suits me. :wink:

BlueandWhite made it :content:

Thanks moogle! Thanks to BlueandWhite as well!

Another batch added, many thanks to Basilus West, who made another series of his incredible avatars for us to enjoy :smile: Dryalantha, Tyrael and download, also made a few cool new avatars :smile: check them out!

Very cool avatars! :smile:

I love the circle hole ones! :content: Great avatars. There really is a large selection there. I never really noticed them all!

:yes: There is a really good choice now. When I first joined it was hard to find one that suited you and then you were bound to bump into other members using the same one :tongue: