LD4all Island??

Ld4all is huge so there can be many islands , many lands , amyny cities all reperesetning LD4all :happy:

True. I think a small town on a plateau, somewhere on a snowy mountain, would be cool.

interesting thread.

i really like this idea.we could form a network of dreamworlds

but we would all be DC then?is it possible to exist in a similar dimension using only our minds?

could we do that long long long long ago?

Lizard King this is nothing short of genius

You know what would be cool? All the LD4all members are DCs on the island

This is a bit like what the Chroniclers are attempting to do.
I think this LD4ALL island should be very basic, simple; so that everyone can visualize it easily.

IF shared dreaming is possible. I’m not sure of it but I’m open minded and want to believe it is true. Is it also possible to “call” people out of their ND-s and into lucidity and on to the island? If everyone that went Lucid one night contacted 2 people & had a huge chain, couldn’t you get everyone lucid?

I don’t know, in fact noone knows; there are only a few accounts of success, most of which are unreliable. I hope it is possible, though. The Chroniclers are attempting to do this.

I had an LD last night. I was swimming through the ocean and found a deserted island. Guess who was sitting on the beach? None other than Lizard King! I was like, “Is this LD4All Island?” and he replied “We’re still building it, it isn’t ready yet. Come back when we fix the shared dreaming machine.”

Then I wondered through the forests and climbed the mountains around the Island in search of other people. I saw a figure in the distance when I was walking along a beach. I recognised it as moogle. I ran but then awoke.

Darn, it seemed so real!

nice dream dude! that was AWESOME!!! :woo:

ok, so here’s the final plans for the island:

picture a huge volcanoe, covered with tropical forests, rising out of sparkling blue waters. Smoke is trickling out of the volanoe 24/7. yes, we can singing crabs :content: and dolphins will be flying out of the water with beachballs on their noses. near the top of the volcanoe, a small villaige is at the top, and a small dirt path is leading to it from the sandy white beaches.

tell me what you think, and put in some designs for the village. :smile:

I’ll do some drawings and post em here ok?

A very good idea. Maybe this could be a place for some experiments?

How aboot we put some teleporter things on the island so what you do is you walk up to a computer. Type in zee place and scenario. then imagine it and walk through zee portal! It would make changing dream scenes alot easier. :nuu:

TAKEN OVER??? i have no clue since im a newbie how this could happen, i know that you can go and contact anyone you want through lucidity, i know 2 friends of mine who do it all the time, but they wont tell anyone how to do it, and you can create whatever you want, but taking over a created island??? how do you take over someone dream island??? ive heard of dream combat between the dreamer and mafia type people, but against dreamers???
or theres another thing that could happen. i could be taking this all out of context and you DONT mean create a dream island and dream combat. Wichever one it is, please pm me, becouse ill probably forget all about where this is and all about the “dream island” :uh:

There should be fireworks every night so you can see the island if your arriving in the dark. :tongue:

ive studied this topic for a while now, and i shared the thought just today with my friend, but in the guide, you will notice that you CAN and yes, it is proven, you CAN enter ANYONES dream you want to.the most popular method is the spin and stop method, or the door method

SPIN METHOD= spin in a circle, whatever way you want, and say:when i stop i will arrive at _________ (whatever place you want.)

DOOR METHOD=walk up to a random door and say:this door will take me to____________(whatever place you want to go.)
Or you can use a mirror, ive heard its not just fun, but its also an RC , just stick your finger through a mirror that you conjure up, or find one (as long as its big enough for you to fit through) and if your finger goes through it, your dreaming, and jump through it! :dingding: this method is commonly used to visit friends dreams, then find that person in thier dreamrealms, and tell them “your dreaming”, but theres a problem with that. what if they dont believe you! if that happens, then find a mirror, jump through it and see where it takes you! if you end up on mars, then he’ll know he’s dreaming! then you can visit other places and have fun, all while sleeping! but in real life, mention it to him and then he’ll know it, in fact, WAS real! and without you, he’ll never have another lucid dream(easily) and he’ll have to do it him/herself.(this would be a good time to go to your girlfriends dream!) :cool: but ive heard this takes some training to do, becouse if you dont believe you can do it, it wont work, and you might even end up in neptunes court for cryin’ out loud! so next time your lucid, have confidence, grab hold of lots of stuff, rub your hands together, find a door, believe, say your mantra, and go for it!!! :toilet: also! before i forget! while your in thier dream, after you tell them who you are, and tell them to follow you, FILL THEM IN!!! tell them all you know about how to stay lucid, or they’ll fade away!!! tell them to grab hold of lots of stuff, rub thier hands, and all you know on how to stay lucid!
also, about the going to the LD4ALL island, tell them about the “spinning method” and when your there, to do the same “grab lots of stuff” method to stay lucid.

Onto my topic. I was thinking about the LD4ALL island thing, but what if, someone made MAPS of the dreamworld, like main spots people go to, created places, for all to go to, like the island! if you can, after you make the island, make a map of it! so people know where stuff is! like if you make a bathroom there,(idk why you’d do that if its a dream?) then put it on the map! or and LD4ALL tower, put that on this “map” if you could put that on the site for people to print, it would be REALLY useful.

it is true, not many CAN do this and many are trying, im going by what people have said on the forums and from friends who know about this, it IS possible, and its VERY hard to figure out how, i havent tried my methods, since i havent had a full LD yet,these methods are some that my friends have done and do, although the dreamrealm is so large and i dont know your names(i really shouldnt, that would be wierd :bored: ) but the dreamworlds, as the universe is, are all linked together in some way, if you can find this way (becouse everyones mind differs) it may be a certain door, it may be a sea, but it IS real, it CAN be done, just not many people know how. :confused:

I wish I would just have a LD so I know what its like to be in one even if its just for 30 seconds. If this is possible then this is a great idea and I would like to try it whenever i start to LD. Hopefully it wont be too long before my first one but ima keep trying until it happens.

That would be great! Then we could all use the island as an starting point in our dream journeys, a great reason for a get together :cool:

Best idea in this topic - I was thinking about having a real high building (did anyone suggest a ld4all tower?), but this idea is just mindblowing :tongue:

having an island would mean that by creating it, we can all go to it if we want to, you see, when someone creates something public in the dreamrealm, anyone can go to it if you believe you can, and only by that,(if im not getting this right, pm me and ill edit this! :grin: )