MAGIC

dont worry Eragon will kill him, and galbatorixs probaly wants him dead too

Actualy, Snape would probably like this topic because we’re saying Harry Potter isn’t that great, and of course he hates Harry Potter :content:

(If you have not read Harry Potter #6 or #7, do not read this spoiler :wiske: ) Snape dies in #6 anyway, so there’s nothing to worry about :content:

Who you realy should be worried about is Harry Potter himself :nuu:

(Oh, and please don’t talk about the book Brisingr too much, as I have not yet read it :smile: )

You misunderstand me. This is Snape!! :hide:

I also cast lightning from my hands in an attempt to do magic 2 nights ago. It was not a LD but still fun. I felt exhausted after doing it as well. :smile:

ok first of all you’re right. the snape you’re talking about is much scarier than the real thing :scared:

and nice job with the magic :clap:

yay it works :happy: !and now you have me scared of snape :scared:

what works :confused:

Hmmmm I don’t read any books other than autobiographies of my favorite bands :nuu: . But I will try some Harry Potter type stuff in my next LD.

tyrael said she tried magic and it worked

oh yeah :shy:

/me punches Danielns13. :biggrin:

I didn’t just try it though. I wasn’t lucid remember, and had no control. It may/or may not be harder to do if lucid for some people. Just sort of randomly happened to me.

oh :sad:

your the third person who i called the wrong gender

/me blocks punch and tells everyone to post in the gender topic

How is that possible when you can check the gender right underneath their avatar :tongue:

Not everyone have their gender visible :wink:

And now onto topic, this seems interesting with Harry Potter-spells :tongue:

I remember a dream where I drank polijuice-potion (potion that transform you to another shape).

I really want to try to use HP-spells and see the difference between their way to summon spells compared to my way :happy:

Magic in my lucid dreams works usually, without any spells etc. For example if I want to make fireball or thunderbolt I simply rise my hand and will it to happen. Then it happens and that’s it. :wink:

i had a dream recently that my dad was teaching me some spells, one made me invisable, one slowed down time, and some others. the slow down time one i forgot the spell half way throught the dream but it started, time slow something something.

i think i might have found a more precise pronunciation, but whatever works for you is what you should go with, the one i found is,
brih-zin-ger<-thats like GERRRRRRRRRR(idk im REALLY tired at the moment)
(same thing^)
anyways, (this is the next day) im adding something that i found would be really cool, and since having O.B.E.'s is easier for me, im going to try this out around 4:30 tonight,if you like swordfighting, or if you’ve tried spells and want to test it out on another person, but cant practice crap in RL becouse you dont have a sword(and apperently not magic! :mrgreen: ) then you can practice in a dream!, all you have to do is practice making DC’s and then create a practice dummy that moves, or whatever you want,think XBOX! whatever you want can happen, so make something in RL, or in games! like from doom, make the grey bull with no head, but still tries to kill you thing,or maybe an angel that you fight with swords, something to let you practice with magic, or swords, or both! whatever you want, and you could make a practice arena to, that could re-appear whenever you want it to, idk anything can happen, so why not try it out!

points wand at hotrootsoup
avada kedavra!

Yes I have - it was a bit spooky> I was sitting on a mattress which lay on the floor. I touched some sort of electrical wire, got a bit of a shock, lay down, Suddenly it was getting pretty cold and I was crossing my arms in front of my chest - it was like I could feel my heart stop beating. The experience was indeed strange and when I woke up I was wondering whether I might die through an electrical shock in real life :tongue: .

Oh - my favourite spells are: Avada Kedavra, Wingardium Leviosah and Expecto patronum.

Cheers,
Ready4Fajir

great idea to try transformation! Although I’d probably have to meet Hermionie first and ask her to make me some :tongue:

Thanks mattias :happy: though it was long ago I drank polyjuice potion.

About magic, Ive had some HP-dreams and used wand and it works pretty well :biggrin: actually Ive thrown the lethal Avada Kedavra curse :razz: