LD4all Quest 44: June - Connect to a Source of Power

LD4all Quest 44 - may - Connect to a Source of Power
Author: pasQuale

Every month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Connect to a Source of Power
In this Quest you will attempt to connect to your personal Source of Power (inspiration, healing, and so on). Since this is highly personal, I can’t tell you more :wink: The idea is to connect to this Source and feel invigorated by the power. Maybe it’s a place for you, a person, or something inside yourself.

Maybe you already know/feel/believe in such a Source, then you only have to find it in your LD. Maybe you find this Quest a strange idea, then try to see if you can find a Source of Power in your LD and feel some of it’s power.

Good luck!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Find your Source of Power
  • Experience it’s Power in any way you chose.
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for completing this Quest
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* Call out for your Source of Power

• Ask a DC to take you there.
  • Maybe you can build it yourself?

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • Imagine your Source of Power.

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

This sounds pretty fantastic, and I’m determined to get it this month.

searching for power in my dreams is something i do anyway but hardly succeed. this month i’ll be double-motivated! :biggrin:

I got a LD, with a “strength” theme, but it doesn’t belong here. It would be more fitting for me if the source of power was something in nature, like a spring, a tree or the sun.

Did two attempts now, one in which a UFO would contain my inner strenght but I couldn’t find it. And in the second one I found a teddybear that symbolized my lucidity as such, so he was some kind of source of power and I could connect with him but I didn’t get the excitement I use to feel when I fulfill a Quest so I think I still need to find something else. I tried searching again and found a black cat who seemed to know the answer about my inner strength but for now he hasn’t been very helpful. But I’m getting close ^^

:help: :confused: What do the badges do? Are they something we are supposed to imagine when we dream? do they show we are a member of LD4all? are they just to show that we have accomplished something?
I am the noobiest nooby here and just picked up LDing last night, I looked through the guide and info section of this sight but cant find this anywhere.

The quest wings just show that the person has completed a lucid quest during the month in which it was set. :content:
:welcome: welcome to LD4all n4036c2s

This is different, and sounds like a very easy quest for LD newbs…

/me points to himself.

I’m going to have a LD this week. I’m going on vacation, so, and I told myself I’d do it. (During one of my late-night talk to myself sessions… looks around …is that weird?)

Since school ended a couple of days ago, and I just started reading about Lucid Dreaming yesterday, I think this will be a very good introduction to Lucidity. :smile:

I think i did the quest last night.

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-13th-book-of-dreams/30131/88)

It was a fictional source of power, but the LD was one of the most powerful ones i have had.

I’m going to try for this quest - it’s something I’d want to do if I got lucid anyway but since I’m having a new burst of motivation to ld at the moment this will also be good inspiration. Look forward to posting any results and hearing others! :happy:

ill be sure to not get sucked out of the LD that this ones going to be

i’m gonna try for this quest to- it will up my motivation to be sure :happy:

All i got was a pine cone

i was soo close to finding it! i asked my DG to take me to it and just as he was going to… i woke up :sad:

The two songs here remind me of this Quest. I’m sure I will be able to do this Quest, since these songs give me a great sense of power.

Did the Quest! All the time I was searching for supernatural powers but turned out my inner strenght was just LOVE :love:
Turned out my husband was the answer, he is my source of power, sweet huh? :content:

Aaaaaawwww! that’s so romantic! I never thought that my inner strength could be something like that- ur dream is really inspiring :happy:

Thanks, I was surprised too by the answer :content: My husband also thought it was romantic of me :tongue:
Hope you will find your inner strenght too!

Had an LD last night and connected to a power source at the end :biggrin: Dreamy dream :tongue: