LD4all Quest 44: June - Connect to a Source of Power

I got a LD, with a “strength” theme, but it doesn’t belong here. It would be more fitting for me if the source of power was something in nature, like a spring, a tree or the sun.

Did two attempts now, one in which a UFO would contain my inner strenght but I couldn’t find it. And in the second one I found a teddybear that symbolized my lucidity as such, so he was some kind of source of power and I could connect with him but I didn’t get the excitement I use to feel when I fulfill a Quest so I think I still need to find something else. I tried searching again and found a black cat who seemed to know the answer about my inner strength but for now he hasn’t been very helpful. But I’m getting close ^^

:help: :confused: What do the badges do? Are they something we are supposed to imagine when we dream? do they show we are a member of LD4all? are they just to show that we have accomplished something?
I am the noobiest nooby here and just picked up LDing last night, I looked through the guide and info section of this sight but cant find this anywhere.

The quest wings just show that the person has completed a lucid quest during the month in which it was set. :content:
:welcome: welcome to LD4all n4036c2s

This is different, and sounds like a very easy quest for LD newbs…

/me points to himself.

I’m going to have a LD this week. I’m going on vacation, so, and I told myself I’d do it. (During one of my late-night talk to myself sessions… looks around …is that weird?)

Since school ended a couple of days ago, and I just started reading about Lucid Dreaming yesterday, I think this will be a very good introduction to Lucidity. :smile:

I think i did the quest last night.

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-13th-book-of-dreams/30131/88)

It was a fictional source of power, but the LD was one of the most powerful ones i have had.

I’m going to try for this quest - it’s something I’d want to do if I got lucid anyway but since I’m having a new burst of motivation to ld at the moment this will also be good inspiration. Look forward to posting any results and hearing others! :happy:

ill be sure to not get sucked out of the LD that this ones going to be

i’m gonna try for this quest to- it will up my motivation to be sure :happy:

All i got was a pine cone

i was soo close to finding it! i asked my DG to take me to it and just as he was going to… i woke up :sad:

The two songs here remind me of this Quest. I’m sure I will be able to do this Quest, since these songs give me a great sense of power.

Did the Quest! All the time I was searching for supernatural powers but turned out my inner strenght was just LOVE :love:
Turned out my husband was the answer, he is my source of power, sweet huh? :content:

Aaaaaawwww! that’s so romantic! I never thought that my inner strength could be something like that- ur dream is really inspiring :happy:

Thanks, I was surprised too by the answer :content: My husband also thought it was romantic of me :tongue:
Hope you will find your inner strenght too!

Had an LD last night and connected to a power source at the end :biggrin: Dreamy dream :tongue:

Time for the next quest. good luck to everybody.

pasQuale will give out the earned wings for The Source of Power quest for those who succeeded.

[center]

Congratulations

siiw
Amaryllis
GHOSTIE11

for completing this Quest! :yay:
invisible extra wings added to your profile :wink:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

i had a dream last night that i saw an amp it was so magical and glowing and i think thats my source right there YES now i just have to have an LD :sad: