LD4all 2009 fundraiser

thank you bullet25! :happy:

I wonder why the image in your sig doesn’t show… perhaps remove the space before the last [/img]?

let’s get that amount below 1000! :boogie:

thats what it was, i copied it from your code on the first page so you need to fix that, i dont have the link in it because this is what happens with your full code

ah yes, you need to remove all spaces you see. And I can’t post it the way you should put it in your sig, because then it will stretch the forum layout :smile:

siiw, thank you! :happy:

i see. ok i got it

Thank you for your donation, bjalfi ! :happy:

$18 to go to bring it down to 3 digits :happy:

I haven’t been here in ages, but I remember what a fantastic community this is. It’s hard to believe I was visiting back when I was still in high school! I sent a little thank you your way to help keep the costs down.

Keep up the fantastic work Q :smile:

Thank you so much, Greyfyre :hugs:

Is buying stuff from the store the same as donating?

:yes: only then it doesn’t add up to this count :smile:, goes towards other costs :smile:

Hmmm… I can legally get a job March 15, 2010… However… If Mom can spare a few pretty pennies… I’ll help…

I just sent a little something to help keep things running.

Keep up the great work! :content:

Thank you very much for your donations nightEagle and Amaryllis! :woot:

You’re welcome Q and thank you for this beautiful forum and all the time you’re investing in it!

i think having a fundraiser is a great idea, pasQuale. :spinning:

A year of hosting costs over $1,000? :eh: Maybe you should check out this site for some better pricing… It sounds like you’re getting ripped off if you are paying over $1,000 for a year of web hosting, Pasquale…

I mean, if you go with justhost.com, you should only be paying about $185.00 once every TWO years for unlimited disk space, bandwidth and e-mail. Not only that but you’d be getting a free-for-life domain and free set up. I mean wow, I think I just might be saving you $1800+ hahah

Just curious, who are you currently getting hosting from?

LD4all needs a dedicated server.

Don’t come up to me saying you can find hosting for $1 somewhere. I know that. I can pay $1 for hosting and you get a slow forum or one that isn’t reachable at all.

I pay what I pay now to provide you with a fast site and trustworthy connection.

SPOILER - Click to view

Have the costs increased btw with the new server? Or is it just a hardware upgrade at your current host to keep it up to par with nowadays specs? :smile:

Never mind, I already got my question answered by reading this post :razz:

:tongue:

now to put something here so you don’t think that was chatspeak :tongue:

yes, we are on a faster & better server now :content: But from the same company. And they helped move everything too, which was a relief. (I hate moving servers).

I just wanted to let you know that I would love to donate and I hope in the future I can. As of right now we just had a baby 9 months ago and things are alittle tight but as soon as they loosen up again I will donate. :content:

thank you so much lidybug :smile:

And to all: your donations are very much appreciated, but please never feel obligated to donate. :thumbs: