Pepsi or Coke?

Which cola do you prefer?

• Coke
  • Pepsi

0 voters

Yeah, superbowl commercial with JIMI HENDRIX. Pepsi deffinitly won me over with that. Coke never has any good commercials, and normally I don’t really care about commercials much, but it was Hendrix. Gotta give it to Pepsi that really was a really good commercial. Best one I’ve seen to date. What do you guys think? I think pepsi does taste better too, it’s sweeter, coke is more carbonated I think, makes my eyes water if i chug it.

I always used to like Pepsi better, because it is sweeter. Coke always tasted… kinda like dirty, or spunky… Can’t exactly describe it. Anyways like 3 months ago I got a sudden craving for that dirty-spunky taste, and it was also the first and only time I’ve really had a craving, like I’ve wanted a centain food or drink before, but I just HAD to have coke. Now I can’t get enough of the dirty-spunk :confused:

I´ve always liked Coke better, but the new Pepsi commercial with Britney Spears, Pink and Beyoncé singing We Will Rock You in the Colosseum is awesome. Oh, and Enrique Iglesias too. The commercial was ridiculously expensive, I heard Mr. Iglesias got paid 80 million dollars. What the hell? But the commercial did rock.

It won’t make me drink more Pepsi, though. :wink:

I haven’t seen the Superbowl one, seeing as the whole event isn’t that big over here, and I’m not a sports fan anyway.

:eek:

Yes… that’s why I like Coke better. It’s not that sweet and has more bubbles! :happy:

I dont care about the commericals, but i do like Pepsi twist better than standard Coca Cola… But i do like standard Cola better than standard Pepsi.

Coke is my favorite, and for the same reason that you two have claimed Pepsi as “sweeter.” For me, Pepsi is too sweet and makes me think I’ll get diabetes if I drink too much.

I do like Pepsi’s commercials, but it doesn’t make it taste any better. I can’t remember the last time I drank Pepsi, and I often am satisfied with just water.

My favorite Pepsi commercial is the little girl talking about downloading free music from the internet. The music in the background is playing “I fought the law, and the law won” :happy: Pepsi is giving away 1 free song in 1-out-of-3 bottles of Pepsi from Itunes.com. At the end of the commercial the little girl says something like “I’m still going to download free music from the internet, and nobody is going to stop me.” :lol: I like that, and it almost makes me buy a Pepsi . . . . . I said almost, if it didn’t taste like sugared up Coke. :wink:

Oh yea, I only like the originals. I don’t like any “Vanilla” flavors or diet versions.

coke drys my throat makes me thirstier so i prefer pepsi but now i’m into a dr pepper phase.

that is just like so wrong. I can’t even think of a word that describes the wrongness :help:

Shut up! Lol, I can’t think of a word to describe it! Maybe scratcy, or rough…

pepsi will always be better :wink:

I must say that Coke is better! Pepsi is too sweet, and doesn’t taste as good, Coke on the other hand, when icy cold is to die for :happy: I don’t drink a lot because I don’t want to become another obese teen with diabeties but I could drink a LOT of Coke if it had no side effects!

pepsi max :grin:

or pepsi lemon i like as well but i’m not allowed to drink it often b/c of to much sugar.

i’m not allowed to drink coke to often b/c of the caffeine and of the general unhealthyness :lol:

not allowed by myself :tongue:

CokE!(Slams Cherry coke down) I say coke b/c its doesnt get flat as quick as Pepsi. Pepsi is too sweet to, before it didnt make a difference. But all i buy now is Cherry Coke :grin:

I was pretty upset with that commercial, Jimi would of bought Coke instead :tongue:

Yeah! Then we could have had a break through! The Second Coming of Accordian Music! That woulda been sweet :cool:

This the only area of my life where commercials influenced me. I don’t drink it often enought to really tell the difference(maybe once every 2 weeks) so I go pepsi, I love their commercials. If I didn’t support them they wouldnt make commercials and without commercials what would we watch during rerun season? Hmmmm. . . I like the Shakira commercial it cracks me up. Weirdo dancing with full size Shakira standup. . . .

I actually prefer neither, they taste pretty much the same to me and i could only tell them apart if i drunk them one after the other. The same goes with the diet versions of both. But, there is no feeling of a slight stickiness of sugar around my teeth that just screams tooth decay.

Diet sucks, i rather drink Juice :bored: :lol:

oh pepsi all the way. much sweeter. but i’m a dr. pepper man myself so i’m used to a sweeter taist. not to mention pepsi makes mountian dew. COOO!!! that stuff is so great.

Coke and Pepsi are bad for you…

lol! I think we’ve all figured that one out :wink:

Yeah there should be a second option: “I don’t drink it so I don’t care” :smile:

Yeah but Diet coke/pepsi is worse for ya