What is your favorite dream?

(removed lucid from title) OK … just a reminder, we have a topic titled
“Your most interesting LD” in the dream journal forum. So it would be best to post the LDs there and favourite normal dreams here :wink:

hahah… my favorite… (err… it ranks really high up there, but i love this one)

so i came home from school and i was freakin tired… i fell on my bed and i fell asleep in 10 seconds. (i love when that happens) The dream starts and I’m standing in the backyard of my old house doing something, when i hear something explode. I see the flash and look around, and find that the explosion came from the moon. I was terrified, and i said “wholly crap!!! what happened!!!” Out of nowhere my brother walked out and said ‘why dont you go check?’

“huh?”

‘you’re dreaming!’

i must have made him go away because i didnt want to feel like a retard when i tried to fly… he walked away, and when he was out of sight i crouched down and flew to the moon (have you ever seen The Matrix? imagine the part at the end where Neo flies… thats how it was like)

this was the craziest feeling ever… ahhh i love it… i flew to the moon, and i actually felt weightless in my bed. Not just the usual flying feeling, but actually weightless. I loved it. it was soo… so fun… soo… cool… ahhh i love it hahah…

i havent been able to go to the moon since then. i always start to fly and get wrapped up in the moment… but tonight i’m going to try going to the moon again :wink: hahah… ahh. i like this website :content:

my favorite dream…with drawbacks…
i havent had as many lucid dreams as i’d like. this was the one after i figured out i could control dreams but before i knew about ‘lucid’.
the drawback was it started as a nightmare. some ladies with a gun were trying to get me. once i figured out i was dreaming, i turned and made the gun into a dog. (i was trying for a chicken but what was i to do?) then i ran into another room cuz they were still after me. i tried flying and it worked. (YAY!!!) but the ceiling got in my way so i tried getting rid of it. all i did was turn the ceiling blue. i woke up still trying to make the ceiling go away…
so it’s not the ‘best’ dream ever. i like it b/c it was my very 1st after i figured out how to do stuff! it doesnt make much sense…but what does? :smile:

My favorite dream is my second LD. The one where I fly through the forest and meet someone who could be my spirit guide. It was also my most accomplished LD.

My second favorite dream was one where I was in the airport with my family. Back in California. I met up with all my family. I hugged them all, and I was so happy to see them all again, I cried tears of joy.
I was one of the best feelings I’ve had in a dream for a long time.
I was just so sad when I woke up…

My favorite dream was a non-lucid dream in which I had control of time. I had that dream very long ago so I don’t remember much of the details. I do remember however that saying “I love you world!” made time go forward one hour and saying “I hate you world!” caused time to go back one hour. Saying that phrase also seriously injured people. :ebil:

My favourite dream was the LD where I realized that I could do anything I thought of, anything at all. Not just fly around shooting people. I remember grabbing someones eyes, turning them into grenades, and throwing them at someone, then moving mountains just by waving my hands.