Pepsi or Coke?

pepsi max :grin:

or pepsi lemon i like as well but i’m not allowed to drink it often b/c of to much sugar.

i’m not allowed to drink coke to often b/c of the caffeine and of the general unhealthyness :lol:

not allowed by myself :tongue:

CokE!(Slams Cherry coke down) I say coke b/c its doesnt get flat as quick as Pepsi. Pepsi is too sweet to, before it didnt make a difference. But all i buy now is Cherry Coke :grin:

I was pretty upset with that commercial, Jimi would of bought Coke instead :tongue:

Yeah! Then we could have had a break through! The Second Coming of Accordian Music! That woulda been sweet :cool:

This the only area of my life where commercials influenced me. I don’t drink it often enought to really tell the difference(maybe once every 2 weeks) so I go pepsi, I love their commercials. If I didn’t support them they wouldnt make commercials and without commercials what would we watch during rerun season? Hmmmm. . . I like the Shakira commercial it cracks me up. Weirdo dancing with full size Shakira standup. . . .

I actually prefer neither, they taste pretty much the same to me and i could only tell them apart if i drunk them one after the other. The same goes with the diet versions of both. But, there is no feeling of a slight stickiness of sugar around my teeth that just screams tooth decay.

Diet sucks, i rather drink Juice :bored: :lol:

oh pepsi all the way. much sweeter. but i’m a dr. pepper man myself so i’m used to a sweeter taist. not to mention pepsi makes mountian dew. COOO!!! that stuff is so great.

Coke and Pepsi are bad for you…

lol! I think we’ve all figured that one out :wink:

Yeah there should be a second option: “I don’t drink it so I don’t care” :smile:

Yeah but Diet coke/pepsi is worse for ya

as far as i’m concerned. In a world where french fries cause cancer. i’ll take my chances with pepsi. anyway breathing is now bad for you thanks to our wonderfull industrial engineers so why live so causiously as to avoid something that is not that bad for you. I’t bad for your teeth and the caffeen isn’t wonderfull but aside from that… thats nothing.

I actually heard you can use Pepsi or coke to remove the stains off your driveway :eek: . Like the grease stains, im not 100% about that. Is it just an Urban Legend?

I don’t care how many people don’t drink either, that’s not what the poll is about. If it doesn’t apply to you, don’t vote. :smile:

Yes indeed - and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Indeed it is… The artificial sweetnes like nutrasweet, does much more damage than sugar itself.

This is true, coke can be used to remove the oil stains in your garage or driveway, just coke though, don’t know why. There must be something in it.

If you look on Google you can find many things that Coke can do that you didn’t want to know, but really, why ruin your fun! Just drink the coke :smile: Ignorence is bliss.

I love It! :happy:

ya know, many psychiatrist say that lucid dreams can be harmful :gni: Heck, some people even say Jesus is bad for you! :lol: . . . and toothpaste is a poison!! :cool_laugh: the radiation from your monitor is probably irritating the damage in your brain caused by your cell phone too! . . . :neutral: ok, I’ll stop.

I love to drink water but a soft drink is nice at times. The most liquid I drink during the day is water, but I have to be careful. Water has been known to drown and kill people! :wink:

AAHHHH!!!
MONOHYDROGEN DIOXIDE PIOSONING!!!