LC 18-Task 7: Meet the Storyteller

I’m in!! Thanks for starting a new challenge :content:

Signup list: TM: ???

1. siiw
  2. GHOSTIE11 (unsure)
    3.vampirism45
  3. Amaryllis

If everyone is Ok with it, I could be the TM and I would start as soon as we had 10 signups.

after being gone for an amazing 2 months, i Danielns13 join the lucid challenge :content:

1. siiw
  2. GHOSTIE11 (unsure)
    3.vampirism45
  3. Amaryllis
  4. Danielns13

I’m in!

1. siiw
  2. GHOSTIE11 (unsure)
    3.vampirism45
  3. Amaryllis
  4. Danielns13
  5. rkr7
  6. Q

TM Mag, yes :happy: I like your challenges :content:

1. siiw
  2. GHOSTIE11 (unsure)
    3.vampirism45
  3. Amaryllis
  4. Danielns13
  5. rkr7
  6. Q
  7. lidybug
    This should be fun I need some more incentive to LD! :wink:
  1. siiw
  2. GHOSTIE11 (unsure)
    3.vampirism45
  3. Amaryllis
  4. Danielns13
  5. rkr7
  6. Q
  7. lidybug
  8. Buttrfli

I would looove to do this :happy:

1. siiw
  2. GHOSTIE11 (unsure)
    3.vampirism45
  3. Amaryllis
  4. Danielns13
  5. rkr7
  6. Q
  7. lidybug
  8. Buttrfli
    10.Drya

Oeff! Still on time! :content:

Good^^ 10 people.
Then I’ll post the first task now, and for you information ignore the rule about minus ten point I’m not going to use that rule.
IT’s going to be 7 tasks during 2 weeks, so every other day and new task will appear that you can try your luck in.
Remember even NDs can give you points if you do the task and you can get points for being Lucid even if you are not doing the task. have fun everyone.
The deadline will be at 18:00 GMT, so if you want your bonuspoints for doing the task at the right time, you must post the dream before that.

The deadline for Task 1 will be at 18:00 GMT friday 3 july 2009 and at the same time the second task will be posted.

[b]

Task 1 is: Talk to the Wall[/b]
Well, it doesn’t need to be a wall but the important thing is
that it isn’t anything alive like animals or humans or something like that.

The points:
remember to talk to the object but no response from the object= 5 points.
talking to the object and getting a short reply from it= 10 points.
Having a conversation with the object= 20 points.

Suggestions on what to talk about:
Ask the object what it likes most with being a “wall”.*
Ask it what it dislikes most with being a “wall”.*
Ask it about it’s opinion on humans.

*“Wall” is here only being used as an example.

if anyone wants to take my place, be welcome. i forgot, I can dream, but i won’t be able to type up dreams :meh:

what time is 18:00 GMT? how do i convert that?- i’m in california PST time zone…

well, this post is posted at approximately 17:30 GMT

This is gonna be interesting, the only trouble is that I find it hard to talk to walls :razz:

Did the first task :cool:
Spoke to a spoon first but I think this was still in my hypnagogic phase, so I didn’t count it as a LD. It was a funny conversation though :smile: Later at night I became really lucid and had a conversation with a camera. I first used it as a GPS, because GPS’s talk more easily than cameras :tongue: We quarreled about directions and then I asked him a couple of questions from the suggestions. You can find the results in my DJ!

I did get an LD (I try to jump down into the screen :razz: but fail…)

Entire dream found here :tongue:

I did manage to talk to a wall in my dream, but the wall didn’t respond :sad: . Here is the lucid part of the dream:
I realize that I must be dreaming, and I walk out of my room and into the hallway. I perform the breathing reality check to confirm this. I walk down the hallway and into the living room. It is pitch black. I try to turn on the lights, but they don’t work. I try to make the sun rise, but that also doesn’t work. I remember the task from the challenge, and attempt to talk to the wall. I greet it by saying, “Hello”. The wall doesn’t respond, and the dream fades out.

The rest of the Dream is in my Dream Journal

I talked to a baby! And normally baby’s can’t talk lol. But I guess that doesn’t count, does it. :tongue: Oh yeh, it was an LD - but I didn’t think about the task, 'else I would ask a stone something interesting instead.

I will post it in my DJ later. :content:

Vampirism45 30+10+5=45 points
Amaryllis 30+10+20=60 points
GHOSTIE11 30 points
Dryalantha 30 points

1- Amaryllis 60 points
2- Vampirism45 45 points
3. Dryalantha 30 points
3. GHOSTIE11 30 points

Task 2 Take the elevator to the center of the earth
Taka an elevator ride but not to the center of the earth=5 points
Get to the center of the earth without using an elevator=10 points
Take the elevator to the center of the earth= 20 points

Sorry, about being almost 3 hours late with posting this, deadline for this one is 18:00 GMT on Sunday and then Task 3 will be posted

Oh, this is gonna be interesting :tongue:

And I have a secret strategy I wont reveal until sunday :tongue:

I hope I get lucid tonight I am looking forward to traveling to the center of the earth…I hope it’s not to hot.lol