Jeej! :grin:

1. Drya
  2. buttrfli

I’ll try to do this one to lol

ill try this ill prbably lose thu
1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface

I’ll try the challenge again. Hopefully I won’t fail as miserably this time :bored: . I should do WILDs instead of DILDs this time…
1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45

So in. My problem with the last challenge was the fact that I had a culinary class every day last week, and had to wake up at 7. Which is 6-7 hours of sleep, as opposed to 11-12. I gotta get back on track; My recall is now shot.

1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45
5. rkr7

Best of luck everyone!

1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45
5. rkr7
6. Magnus

1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45
5. rkr7
6. Magnus
7. Alissa

1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45
5. rkr7
6. Magnus
7. Alissa
8. Lidybug :content:

1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45
5. rkr7
6. Magnus
7. Alissa
8. Lidybug :content:
9. Siiw

We need only one more and then we can start… who will it be? :smile:

1.Drya
2.butterfli
3.Scarface
4.Vampirism45
5. rkr7
6. Magnus
7. Alissa
8. Lidybug
9. Siiw
10. therealfolkblues

All right, 10 sign-ups, the game can begin!

[b]Task 1:

Dream about one of the other competitors of this Challenge and ask them what they are dreaming![/b]

Dream about one of the other competitors: 10 points
Ask someone else what he/she is dreaming: 10 points (and get an answer: 20 points)
Dream about one of the other competitors and ask what they are dreaming but without a fulfilling answer: 20 points

Dream about one of the other competitors, ask what they are dreaming and get a fulfilling answer: 40 points

• 10 bonuspoints for completing the task and posting before 18:00 GMT Friday 24th of July (everyone should have 4 nights for completing the task, if this wouldn’t be the case – because of the timezone you’re in or if I miscalculated the dates– just let me know)

+10 bonuspoints for asking more than one person what they are dreaming and get an answer

Good luck! And hopefully some of you will have a shared dream :wink:

PS: you can also visit me and ask what I am dreaming, I will be very happy to answer your question!

I’m not signing up because that seems a little to complicated. The way I grade my dreams isn’t always about if it’s lucid or not, but if it is vivid and I can learn something or get something out of the dream.

Uhg… I was almost there last night!
But WILD’ing IN a dream is not that…usefull lol. :grin:
Another try this evening. :content:

i dreamed a ND that me and the cat from vampirism were in an airplane but i never bothered to ask anything

I’ve completed the task! :slide: It can be found in my Dream Journal
The Challenge part is in Indigo
I talked to Magnus, and I believe I got a fulfilling answer since he actually showed me what he was dreaming about. :woo:

i was lucid for probably 5 minutes, but didn’t do the task. I was looking for an LD4all member in a normal dream, but he isn’t part of the challenge.

Great dream Vampirism! Only one night to go till the next task… I probably should try doing this one myself this night - even though i don’t get points for it :tongue:

3 LD’s and 2 OOBE’s. 2 LD’s with low lucidity cuz I could not remember the task and the other one I woke up too fast. (edit: I woke up at the moment I was planned to search for Amaryllis)

After 2 weeks of waking up early, I GET TO SLEEP! Already my recall has started to improve! (No LD’s last night though)