LD4all Quest 46 - August - Be creative!

This sounds like a good time to attempt to reach one of my goals: learning the saxophone and just improvising! I’m still gonna have to try last month’s even though it’s over; my great-great-grandfather disappeared around a certain year and we’re trying to find him in any records. I thought it’d be interesting to talk to him in an LD, especially since I’m a fiddler like he was. :grin:

I think this Quest will be easy for me to do (I know it!). Does creating a new dream scene count? If so, I’m definately in!

Sometimes I wish that these quests worked with ND’s too.

I’ll make something up if I can.

With ND’s as well? :eek: then it had been too easy, its an LD-quest after all :wink:

Good luck mew :grin:

A few weeks ago, in my last LD, I asked a boy if I could draw a portrait of him (i thought my waking life drawing skills would improve that way) and I’ve created a cool music I couldn’t remember the lyrics after I woke up. :grrr:

I think I did the Quest already :tongue:
:wave: Q
I couldn’t find paper to draw on so I painted a three on a filthy carwindow, I used a twig and called the painting: “three painted by a three in chickenshit”… that’s creative right! :mrgreen_hat:

yes, it is. Congrats :smile: Feel free to try again :grin:

I will :grin:

Arggg… How come NOW I get a dry spell?
I mean… I was on a ball… now… I mostly having ND again…
Hope I can pull out of this dry spell soon… I want to complete this quest…
(Note: My ND’s are making less and less sense…)

:smile: I just got back home after a 3 week vacation to visit my family in the states. It is so good to be home but I always miss the family when I’m away! So I had a dream last night. I wasn’t lucid but I think I did a task. I was in a class and we had to make these mazes on paper. We had to be as creative as possible in our drawings. I did a total of 7 or 8. I showed them to my teacher who looked like the kid off of the movie “I see dead people” (i forget the title of the movie). He was looking over my drawings and liked the one that looked like a bunch of Dr. Seuss characters holding hands with a maze going through them. If I have time later today I will try to draw them but I have a 9 month old little girl and some days all I can do is keep up with her. :tongue:

Moved it to this months quest that is Be Creative. Moved from LC #19
/Magnus

yay, did some Qreating :happy:
dream in my DJ here:

I paddle competitivly, and latly i’ve been dreaming about the club i paddle at a lot, that’s not realy creative, in fact its the same repetitive thing over and over again (stroke stroke stroke paddle to shore, rest sore arms, stroke stroke stroke) So i guess my odds of winning this quest are slim.

I did it! :happy:
MovieMe’s DJ

Oops, I had an LD, but the ordinary dream was so cool I went with it! :tongue:
The landscape was so beautiful too, it would have made a great painting… :dream:

I did this quest in an ND. I hated the ND, but I did do what I set out to do in a small part of it (paint a dream scene).
Here is the link to my dream journal.
[community.ld4all.com/t/dreams-from-shadow-dreamer/30924/7)

It has to be a Lucid Dream I’m afraid :neutral: Not the most pleasant ND you had their either.

Oops.
At least I set my mind to the quest, and ended up in an Art class there.
You know, one bright spot. :neutral:
Eerie though.

I did it! Very cool LD, very happy now! :grin:
Here’s the link: [community.ld4all.com/t/dreams-from-shadow-dreamer/30924/12)

that is awesome Shadow Dreamer you did both the task and the quest!! :thumbs:

Nicely done SD :happy: