school again!!

wel for those of the younger ld group we have to go to school and i believe it effects me and other peoples ability to have an ld. what i want to know is how many of you have this problem?
and actual whats funny is im typing this at school lolz :content:

Yeah, your right. I don’t go back until September 2. I’ll probally have to lay off lucid dreaming for a week or two until my sleep schedule gets adjusted. I want to get 8-9 hours of sleep so i have plenty of time to do LDs :happy:

Yeah, I also suffer with this problem… :sad: I woke up today with my alarm after a long time, in the middle of a dream. :grrr:

Anyway, I’m going to try anyway, see it as an extra challenge! and try to take as few early classes as possible, of course! :tongue:

I’ve been at school for a month now. :sad:

Not good DR since the start.
And a night ago I had insomnia. :cry:
It sucks.

Could always adjust to an afternoon nap, maybe 4 o’clock. Im out of school and go to work at 11/12. I love it.

I’m used to getting up early anyway, so school doesn’t affect my dreaming/sleeping schedule all that much. I just get up early naturally, so, like I said, it’s not a problem for me.

I had a dream last night that I had to go back to finish my senior year of high school. But I was now 32 with a 10 month old little girl. :wallhit: I can’t believe I missed it going back to school is my Dream sign. :dingding:

When I go to school I have a stable sleep schedule, I always get to bed at ten to half past ten and wake at seven. In my holidays that varies between eleven and three and nine and twelve. A stable schedule is good for dream recall, isn’t it?

Wow…Thunal! Our sleeping schedules are quite the same lol!
I think keeping a stable sleeping schedule could help dream recall…for me I recall about 1-3 dreams everynight!
Well…for me, school kinda keeps me busy from thinking about lucid dreams…But I can still practice it if I carefully plan my daily schedule and not get lazy…lol…

Actually school helps me to have a stable sleep schedule and strangely, it increases the amount of dreams that I recall. I have no idea why, but maybe it’s becouse I long to my bed when I’m at school :roll: But it’s pretty okay with me. And I don’t dream as much of school as I used to :yay:

No doubt school does affect sleeping and dreaming. On holidays, I get at least 8 hours to 10 hours of sleep. Now that school has started again today, I can barely have six hours of sleep. Less sleep, less dreams, less dream recall, less lucid dreams. :cry: But it might help in some way. I always rely on sleeping an hour or so later to get more dreams during holidays. But during school days, I know I have to recall more of my dreams in the first 6 hours of sleep so my subconscious mind will know that and be able to remember more dreams in a shorter period, 6 hours as compared to 8 hours during holidays.

Every time I dream of school, I dream of stress XD I always lose a book or bag in my dream-school. When I get to school I suppose it’s easier to see the difference between dream and reality, because you don’t do cool things like on holidays (surfing for example).

school sucks especially for that. every morning i wake up to my alarm clock beeping really loud. by the time i can even think about dreams is when im on the bus and i forget by then. and i dont want to wake up in the middle of the night the ld because im tired from school. ugggg

Well, I don’t know if school affects my sleep time other than I go to bed an hour or two later and wake up about two hours later.

it definitely affects my dream recall :grrr:
Whenever I try to remember my dreams, I have to lie still and when I have school, I dont have that opportunity
and Wond3rland, stop mocking us younger population :grin:

I too suffer from school gotta wake up every day at 5:00 am and barely get any dreams in the morning. But i take a nap daily so it kinda balances it all out :sleep: :sleep:

Usually school has gave me really bad dream recall, but since I’ve started high school it’s actually given me better recall. I usually go to bed at around 10:30pm-11pm and I’m awoken once in the night randomly and then woken up by my alarm at 6:00am. Usually when my alarm goes off I am waking from a dream.

It seems though as soon as that alarm goes off and I get out of bed I lose pretty much everything that happened but when I get into the shower I try to bring everything back. I try to remember my dreams when I wake up but I don’t have a dream journal.

I started LDing during the summer when i had no school and after some training i could easily remember up to 4 dreams per night. When school started, i remembered nothing the first night :sad: then after a few nights i usually remembered 1 dream and now its 2-3 on weekdays and up to 4 on weekends.

So i can confirm it gives bad recall.
Also i got less LDs but dont remember how much less.