Lucid Challenge # 21- The Final Task!

Good job guys!
And Ready4Fajir: You can do it! if you need help, look at the different styles for flying topic. Personally, though, i find hovering a lot harder than flying. :tongue:

The other night I remember going, “I’m Dreaming! Oh crap… I’m waking up…” -dream over-

I was so angry.

haha sorry download but i have that sometimes too so i guess i shouldent be laughing

@Shadow Dreamer: Thanks for the encouragement :smile:. My WBTB this morning kinda failed though - guess i was too sleepy, I’ll try again today ^^ .

Cheers,

Ready4Fajir

I only got night of deep delta sleep, no DR , no lucids :’(
Tomorrow morning is my next chance (i work during the night so could i get the bonus if i get it in the morning since i can’t sleep sooner. considering i succeed :smile: )

I remembered the task briefly last night, but it was unfortunately the end of my dream.
30 for LD and 10 for remembering the task= 40

(I’m glad my cold is coming to an end. It was affecting my LD’s.)

Failed totally :meh:

hah i had a dream i was playing guitar, i was playing uhhm smells like teen spirit by nirvana

Nothing this morning…grrrr…i will continue to try…

Better luck to others ! :smile:

Completed the first task of climbing the mountain. Kinda jump and flew up it though so no points for doing it without powers.
30 Lucid points + 40 task - 10 late = 60 points.

I also had 2 other LD’s that were above well 10 seconds last night, but I’m not going to keep counting all of them for lucid points because well… that would be hard on the others. :shy:

does it count if you make the moon closer to you?

Bah! Im too stressed to even recall dreams, but Ill still try to do the tasks :yes:

Sorry I haven’t been on. I haven’t been able to… It is a long story.
Anyway!
Ready4Fajir 0
Wyvern = 0 +30+10+30+10+10+(40-10)=120
Download 0
Lidybug ^^ 30
rkr7 0 +30+10= 40
GHOSTIE11 + 30
LegendaryDreamer 0
Danielns13 20
Spider 0

This next task: Beyond.
This is pretty open ended. You must go beyond our solar system (beyond the heliopause at least). You can do anything you want out there- the journey is enough (and long).
Remember: 10 points.
Get past the asteroid belt: 20 points.
Get to the heliopause (where the solar wind ends and the interstellar medium begins): 30 points.
Get Beyond: 40 points.
Bonus: Complete the task within 24 hours. 10 points.
Bonus2: Go to an extrasolar planet: 10 points.

Good luck!

I have some points don’t I? I and an LD and was able to remember and attempt the task.

this will be even harder than the last one :eek:

Aw well ill fare in lucidity and sleep parylysis i supppose :tongue:

Sorry rkr- I’ll correct it. :shy:
I forgot to mention:
Any method of travel is allowed, including teleporting, as long as you make pit stops at the asteroid belt and heliopause. You have to cross the heliopause without telporting, however.

Awww, I think it might be too late. Too bad I didn’t join the site on the 1st, then I would have tried this out.

Oh my - I think this LD Challenge is totally not for me either XD. I’ll give it s try though - without having any knowledge about the solar system, except for there being a sun, moon and some planets :eh: .

Cheers & good luck to everyone,
Ready4Fajir

Wow, I can probably kill a few birds with one stone. This month’s Quest is even to meet an alien and I still have to go to the moon. Looks like I have a few stops to make. :tongue:

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/downloaded-dreams/29336/53]

La… remembered it.

I can’t believe the Quest is also a space one. Everything is going sci-fi…