Lucid Challenge # 21- The Final Task!

I have some points don’t I? I and an LD and was able to remember and attempt the task.

this will be even harder than the last one :eek:

Aw well ill fare in lucidity and sleep parylysis i supppose :tongue:

Sorry rkr- I’ll correct it. :shy:
I forgot to mention:
Any method of travel is allowed, including teleporting, as long as you make pit stops at the asteroid belt and heliopause. You have to cross the heliopause without telporting, however.

Awww, I think it might be too late. Too bad I didn’t join the site on the 1st, then I would have tried this out.

Oh my - I think this LD Challenge is totally not for me either XD. I’ll give it s try though - without having any knowledge about the solar system, except for there being a sun, moon and some planets :eh: .

Cheers & good luck to everyone,
Ready4Fajir

Wow, I can probably kill a few birds with one stone. This month’s Quest is even to meet an alien and I still have to go to the moon. Looks like I have a few stops to make. :tongue:

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/downloaded-dreams/29336/53]

La… remembered it.

I can’t believe the Quest is also a space one. Everything is going sci-fi…

Interesting, Ill see if I can land on the moon and then carry on to travel out of solar system :grin:

i dont know if this counts but what if you start your dream in the outer space? if so i did it yay! i was in space floating around and i saw a turtle :eh: lol but i think my best buddie was with me and we were flying around in space and the stars were all close and stuff.

also, shadow dreamer if you have time, you forgot to ive me 50 points. :shy:

EDIT: I did the task last night, i’ll post my dream a little later, but i also did the quest while i was at it :happy:

I did the task! :happy:

[spoiler]I don’t quite remember what made me become lucid, i do remember i that when i became lucid i was walking with my father and dog on a paved path through sunlit woods. Anyway, I was wondering what to do, when i remembered the quest(and the challenge, which is go beyond the solar system). I decided to try boh at one, so i started running as fast as i could and after i was going realy fast, i jumped. tis jump was enough to get me past the atmosphere, into space, where, because of the lack of air resistance and gravity i wouldn’t slow down! I kept flying really fast through space, so fast that i couldn’t stop at the moon like a wanted to because i couldn’t slow down! Anyway, when i got to the asteriod belt,i was still going really fast, because i didn’t want to stop, i thought to myself that i was as hards as a rock and couldn’t feel pain. So when entered the belt, whenever i ran into an asteriod, i would smash through it without slowing down!

I kept flying and flying for a few more minutes, i passed a bunch of other planets until i left th solar system, i was wondering how long it would take to get to another planet, and how i would stop on it, when i smashed into one.

The smashing made me stop immediatly, i got up and look at the planet, i was on a street, everything had a greenish hue to it, not bright green, like an evil toxic unhealthy green. I walked along the street until a ran into a little alien about up to my waist. It was made off bubbling goo and was a dull neon green. It had two very bony arms (don’t know how? it was a blob) and two eyes, a large one inside of it, and a small one attached to a third arm. I said hello and asked where i was, all it did was make agurgling noise, then a second later, it’s thoughts touched my mind, and it spoke into my mind, saying “greetings stranger”
[/spoiler]

I think i have 70 for getting to the planet, getting past the heiopause, and getting lucid, i’m not sure about whther i got “beyond” whatever is that?

So add that from the 50 i got last task and the 20 i had befor…

140 points!! :happy:

Sorry, but because of too much stress I’ve been having a massive lucid dryspell. I haven’t been able to LD that much lately… :sad:

I Questioned reality and made an RC, but failed :cry:

I’m no better…that’s too bad…i did remember the first task but LD took me in another direction…it was too late…but no LDs since then…

Well, had an LD over 10 secs and climbed a hill indirectly (if it counts :tongue:)

Click here to read the dream :cool:

Well, GHOSTIE11, remember when she stated the task.

I dont remember everything, I put that task in my memory but forgot that detail :tongue:

The standings:
scarface 60
Ready4Fajir 0
Wyvern 120
Download 40
Lidybug ^^ 30
rkr7 40
GHOSTIE11 70
LegendaryDreamer 0
Danielns13 140
Spider 40

The next task:
Journey to the Center
Quite simply, travel to the center of a planet (it does NOT have to be Earth).
That’s it.
Have fun and don’t die from the heat. :tongue:
Remember: 10 points
Start digging: 20 points
Get close: 30 points
Get to the center: 40 points
Bonus: Do it within 24 hours: 10 points
Bonus2: The planet isn’t Earth. 10 points

You are NOT allowed to teleport. Any other method is acceptable. :grin:

i only have 120 points :eh:

anyway, i was just thinking today that this would make a good challenge :eek:
hopfully i’ll get lucid tonight and it’ll be the third time this week!

i’ll post int the morning

To the centre of a planet eh? :tongue:

Im gonna combine all the tasks and go to a planet outside the solar system and enter the core :ebil: