LD4all Quest 48 October: Meet an alien!

Interesting thread, Ill see if I meet some aliens :alien: this month :razz: and good luck everyone else :grin:

I failed to LD last night… I’ll keep trying for my first LD… and then I’ll meet an alien :smile:

Yay! If I manage to do the quest, I’ll post my results here too so that I could earn my wings! :happy:

I’m definitely going to try this one. Hey guys, wish me good luck, cause I haven’t had a LD in awhile :neutral: And good luck to everyone else! :handshake:

:alien: :colgate: :alien:
This is a great goal! I really hope I complete it, and best of luck to everyone too!

I remember trying to do this Quest in a LD last night but I can’t really remember what happened afterwards :tongue:

ill be sure to give it a try :content:

Count me in! I wonder what the alien will look like?!.. (if i succeed! :content: )

Good luck basilus :thumbs:

And good luck everyone else who wants to try :smile: (and good luck me :tongue: )

This is so on :razz:

I’m well pumped because last week I had two LD’s and I just woke up from gaving taken a one hour nap during which I had cosntant lucid dreams. Though i kept slipping out and had to ‘Pull myself in’. So it was more like 6 LD’s in a row hahah. Learned some well interesting stuff though. Looking forwards to meeting my alien!

Good luck all of you who haven’t had your first one yet! It’s worth the trouble.

Oh… I was very close last night. It wasn’t a lucid dream but a very disappointing alien planet.

I will keep trying :grin: Clicky for dream =>

Silly alien dream

Yay! I met the alien, 'ill post my dream a little later, but i met an alien and was lucid while doing it. Only instead of him being here, i flew over to his planet :tongue:

[spoiler]I don’t quite remember what made me become lucid, i do remember i that when i became lucid i was walking with my father and dog on a paved path through sunlit woods. Anyway, I was wondering what to do, when i remembered the quest(and the challenge, which is go beyond the solar system). I decided to try boh at one, so i started running as fast as i could :hyper: and after i was going realy fast, i jumped. :bounce: tis jump was enough to get me past the atmosphere, into space, where, because of the lack of air resistance and gravity i wouldn’t slow down! I kept flying really fast through space, so fast that i couldn’t stop at the moon like a wanted to because i couldn’t slow down! :sad: Anyway, when i got to the asteriod belt,i was still going really fast, because i didn’t want to stop, i thought to myself that i was as hards as a rock and couldn’t feel pain. So when entered the belt, whenever i ran into an asteriod, i would smash through it without slowing down!

I kept flying and flying for a few more minutes, i passed a bunch of other planets until i left th solar system, i was wondering how long it would take to get to another planet, and how i would stop on it, when i smashed into one.

The smashing made me stop immediatly, i got up and look at the planet, i was on a street, everything had a greenish hue to it, not bright green, like an evil toxic unhealthy green. I walked along the street until a ran into a little alien about up to my waist. It was made off bubbling goo and was a dull neon green. It had two very bony arms (don’t know how? it was a blob) and two eyes, a large one inside of it, and a small one attached to a third arm. I said hello and asked where i was, all it did was make agurgling noise, then a second later, it’s thoughts touched my mind, and it spoke into my mind, saying “greetings stranger”
[/spoiler]

That was my whole dream, i woke up befor i could respond or say anything else :sad:

Edit: I just realized, this is the 48 quest, one quest a month, 48/12=4
You’ve been doing the quests for 4 years this month :ld4all: :partying_face:

Aw. I became lucid, but only met an army of skeletons, Oompa Loompas, X-Men, and a mariachi band. No aliens. :tongue:

Happy lucid anniversary, Daniel!

Oh man, I have got to try this quest! Even though I’ve only been lucid once or twice, I have got to try to get one quest in. :help:

Can’t wait! :mrgreen_hat:

congrats Daniel! :happy:

better luck next time, EllyEve ! :smile:

it is a bit shorter than that, the first Quests were ran every 4 weeks, so 13 a year - and in the list are some doubles not counted. So I think it’s about 3 years something.

I’m not sure if I can count this as a success, as I didn’t remember the task while I was doing it! I must have subconsciously have remembered it, as I had read it beforehand, and I was lucid throughout the whole dream. And I was asked to post it anyway. :razz:

In space, no one can hear you… dream?

I was first sitting on a bus, which seemed to transform itself into an airplane. I wasn’t sure what was going on or where we were, so I spent some time looking at the other passengers. Some of them were reading, some were listening to music, and some were eating. Looking around and outside, it turned out that I was now inside a spaceship. I sat still and looked out at space for a while, until I noticed that some other spaceships in the distance were shooting at us. I took over control of the spaceship I was on, so I steered the ship and shot down the attacking spaceships. I then let it go back on «autopilot», and the spaceship went ahead and landed on a planet. I was looking forwards to exploring this new planet, and I was disappointed to see that it looked exactly like Earth. I walked down what seemed to be an ordinary suburban street. I wanted to meet some aliens, so I stopped outside a house. I was again disappointed when they looked just like humans. There were three men wearing plaided shirts and demin overalls. I couldn’t understand a word they were saying, but they were shouting and waving their arms, apparently trying to chase me away. I walked away. I kept walking until I woke up.

I did it.
I became lucid twice in the dream.
Here’s the second time.

I was on m balcony when I became lucid.Then I just climbed the fence and jumped down aerial style screaming: ‘‘woohoooo!’’ :tongue:

On the half way down, I started flying up.You see, unlike some people, I got NO fear of jumping down in my dreams.In fact, I love jumping off buildings.

Anyway, I was trying to remember the quest, and soon I did.But I felt the dream was fading, so I quickly summoned an alien.I just said ‘‘Hey.’’ and he also said ‘‘hey!’’.

And that’s it.

ooo! you posted it Luminous! :happy: great dream, and as far as I’m concerned you earn your wings with that, but if you want to save them for another Quest Lucid Dream let me know :wink:

congrats, Hraesvelg :smile:

When the LD started i remebered the quest but then i was in mars and suddenly
i saw a green creature and it was an alien i said hi and then he said hi i ask him where he’s from and he answered somthing like mohulgino ( i don’t know how to write it because the name was strange) and i ask him can he take me to his homeworld he said yes but when he answered my alarm clock went off

Congrats, you did it.
But, PLEASE, use some punctuations in your next posts…