Lucid Challenge # 21- The Final Task!

:hurray: FINALLY!! A real LD, well I mean on that lasted more the 10 seconds and I had control!! It’s been SO long. I will post it later when I have more time. I did think of the task of going to another planet and going to the center of the planet but for some reason wanted to stay right where I was (well I had more selfish reasons then that but I’m not going to post them here) LOL. :shy:

Made it to the center of the planet. :cool:
30 Lucid points + 40 task points = 70.

In my dream I was torchering someone. I was playing the part of an evil lord or something so I brought him to a dark world version of earth. Now, I’m not sure if that counts as another planet for 10 bonus points.

Would have done the other 2 challenges because I do prefer flying to digging but I was already underground so…
Oh, and guys, the gravity/density gets pretty intense as you near the center. Might wanna bring some kinda vehicle to help you. I used a Lava-proof jet. :tongue:

Got an LD over 10 secs :cool: and remembered task one :tongue: but failed :spinning:

LD here, the LD-part is blue :wink:

Attempted the “To the Moon” challenge. Made it past the atmosphere but couldn’t get to the moon. Couldn’t even find it actually.
At first I tried flying, but my flying powers were being stubborn for some reason. After several attempts, I decided I needed a space ship. I looked around but couldn’t find one. I settled for a nearby van. I went inside and when I looked out the window and the van had sprouted wings. It had turned into a space ship. :cool:
I started the engine and lifted off. Managed to get past the atmosphere where I had an amazing view, but there was absolutely no moon in sight!

30 lucid points + 30 task points - 10 late = 50

Hell Everyone, I know this is awfully late, but today (in a noon nap) I got lucid and after leaving the apartment in which I was I remembered the task “To the Core”. Like a rocket (well - more like a drill :tongue: ) I tried to drill myself into the earth and after a few seconds a voice said “You’re almost there” (astonishingly in English, my actual native language is German lol). Then I suddenly I fell down (I must’ve reached the core) onto a stony platform (the ceiling was hot lava and stone) surrounded by lava. All of a sudden a huge monster came crawling towards me (it reminded me of a boss fight from a video game) and I remembered, that I wanted to try out some Harry Potter spells, so I went ahead with “Expecto Patronum” and my patronus appeared (I couldn’t really tell whether it was a wolf or a tiger) and the monster was defeated :happy: .

Okay - I’ll try adding the points:
10 (remembered the task) + 20 (start digging - I hope drilling counts too :tongue: ?!) + 40 (get to the center) = 70

Jeah I am happy - the lucid dream continued after that, but it wasn’t relevant for the task anymore, anyway, I had a good time :happy: !

Cheers,
Ready4Fajir

Got an LD that was just more than 10 secs :tongue: (dream found here, LD-part on bottom

Im afraid I don’t have time right now to tally up scores. Ill add them as soon as i can- dont worry, it wont be long.
The next task:
Find your Happy Place! :grin:
This is rather self-explanatory. Find or create a place in your mind that makes you perfectly happy!
Remember the task: 10 points
Begin creating/finding your happy place: 20 points
Find/create it, but something doesnt feel right: 30 points
Total success: 40 points!
Bonus: Do it within 24 hours- 10 points

Good luck, and may happiness follow you! :content:

Ill try to do this :tongue: Im sorry that you cant be here and run the challenge properly :sad:

Mm. I’m going to work on New Atlantis or the Saturnian Space Station… which one though?

They both sound good.

I want to try this. A warm beach, surronded by friends. mabey with P-90-X and a few others too :content:

ooh a nice dark room with me my guitar and someone special ^^

Nice task :happy: ! I’ve got a few questions though:

1. Must we decide before we start dreaming what kind of place it should be?

2. In extension to question 1: Would it be valid to ask a dream figure to create that place for u or ur subconscious?

I’ll give it a try though - hope I’ll have another LD before this challenge completes :smile:

Cheers,
Ready4Fajir

Forgot to write that 2 nights ago I found my happy place.
Erm… :shy:
It’s kind of personal though so I won’t describe it here. I hope that’s alright.
30 lucid + 40 task = 70

Well, I got an LD where I left the solar system (even the galaxy :tongue:) and got to another planet :cool_laugh:

The dream is here and I didnt get the LD-part until I already was in the alien planet :razz:

I Remembered and did it, but something WAS missing… Here’s the dream

lol, haven’t had any lucids…too bad, I guess I will have more luck next time :smile:

Still going? :rofl:

I had an LD over 10 secs but didnt do a task :dark:

I’m BACK! Lets just say I had a string of bad luck but now I’m back!
As for the next task:
Transform yourself!
All you have to do is become something not human.
Remember the task: 10 points
Begin transformation or attempt to: 20 points
Partial transformation: 30 points
Success: 40 points!

Bonus: Do it within 24 hours: 10 points
Bonus2: You can use your tail: 10 points

I got a long LD and tried to transform to a bird without success :meh:

The dream is found here :cool:

Great! Wyrvens topic should be of some use!