Rainbow Connection

How to stop my lucid dreams

Author  Message 
tictactictac
oneironaut
Lucid Initiate
LD count: bout 1 a week

PostPosted: Sun 13 Dec, 2009  Reply with quote

seems like undermined was no longer interested in a solution, since she wasn't on anymore. a pity, i would have been interested in how the story goes on..

relV
Light
Dream Deity
LD count: yummy

PostPosted: Sun 13 Dec, 2009  Reply with quote

Wow, that sounds special.

I would love to hear any pieces of your experience that you feel like sharing.

I guess I have just a few ideas..

a. Meditate

b. program yourself for a different life style (sleep style..) . Really, repeatedly visualize and say to yourself how you want it to be. It's important that you have a very clear image (not necessarily visual) but an emotional understanding of what you WANT to experience. If you don't know, imagine what it would be like if you did experience the things that you want to. And don't expect it to go away after a few minutes. You have to really show your mind what you want.. Lie down for an hour, and just dictate (emotionally) what you want. Feel it out. Experiment, and generally do your absolute to enjoy things as they are in any case .

And really, meditate. I really can't even begin to explain how much of a panacea meditation is.

hope this helps,
Ariel

P.S. - Aside from satisfying my thirst to hear about your unique experiences, I think that the more specific you can get, the more other people, including myself will have an accurate and detailed understanding of what you're going through. As much as possible..

Take care

Kansine
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 1680

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jan, 2010  Reply with quote

I think I can sort of understand you! Even if I usually like lucid dreams (I'm a natural too, and I have them a lot, but not that much as you!), I'm often too lazy to control them, even if I could neutral It certainly would make me mentally exhausted too, if I would always grab the chance and control the whole dream-universe and whatnot... but when I feel too tired to control my dreams at all, I simply don't do anything special and just let the dream flow - even if it was a nightmare, at least it's not that scary when you know that it's a dream. When I just ignore the "lucidness" the dream might even turn into something that I call "half-lucid" - a dream where I on some level know that it's a dream, but mostly just forget it.

print