the BIG Quest reQuest Topic Part III

OK I have and idea it should be called Cookie of Destruction
While in LD you have to imange a cookie of destruction and ate it
You have to tell how it looked
How did you find it
And what happened when you ate it :smile:

That reminds me so much of Writerscube’s Lucid challenges oh my :rofl:

We could do something with the seasons. IE, in a same dream, getting to go to a trip in blossoming Spring woods, go to a sunny Summer beach, play with the falling leaves of Autumn and build a snowman with Winter snow (or play with snowballs :grin: ).

How about meeting God, or finding out how He/She/It looks like? I had this really cool dream this night, and it gave me the idea.

Here’s some ideas:

• Build/summon a time machine, and go as far into the future as possible. See what happens :razz:
  • Summon a huge wall, walk through it and see where it takes you.
  • Eat some food you’ve never tasted before
  • Go into a black hole
  • Travel to the Earth’s core
  • Go up to a DC, show them a reality check and see how they react
  • Listen to some music, and change the lyrics
  • Fly high, then visit mysterious worlds amongst the clouds

I know.

Have a LD inside a LD. :grin:

I already have LD’s inside ND’s, is that the same thing? :rofl:

How about witnessing the history of the Universe? Starting from the beginning of course :content: Or just a little piece of mankind history if we need to tone the difficulty down :tongue:

I’ve done that too! I’ve dreamt i was lucid dreaming, but it was an ND. It was really weird and i was sick when i woke up :neutral:

I think a good quest would be to ‘Become one with nature’
This could be interperted in many ways, from feeling at harmony with nature and living things, to actualy becoming one with it, like possesing a tree.

Oh!
We can choose a Koan and find the answer within our LDs. ^^

count minimum 20 fingers on one hand!

Win the Olympics! I think that’s a really good one :smile:
It would be even funnier if you couldn’t do sports at all!

Dial a random number on your phone, see who picks up.

Imagine the outside of a new building and go inside. See what’s in there.

(This is something I’ve always wanted to do :yes: ) Become the CEO of your own company. It can be anything, a fashion designing firm, a law firm, Apple, anything! Boss your DC workers around.

Go to your worst nightmare and save your past self. I know, kind of similiar to the
Quest last month…
:smile:

Go and confront the monster under your bed / in your closet.

Relive a past dream, and change it with lucidity! ^^

investigate a crime scene

.Play freeze tag with a freeze ray
.Battle your dark side
.Have a giant robot fight
.Try and turn your dreams into a series

I got another one, participate in a Mario Kart-esque race.Describe what the track, the other racers,the weapons, and the cars look like.Also who wins.

Cook your favorite meal (or order it at a restaurant) and see what it tastes like in a dream.

Rip the fabric of Spacetime.
… Of course the fabric would repair itself in my dream world. I believe in string theory. :tongue:

Jump into a painting, and live in the world drawn in the painting. :smile:
Oh I could imagine stepping into a painting of a large flower field on a cliff with a wonderful ocean view, at sunset. I’d spawn myself a throne and sit there for the entire dream, taking in the senses, smelling the sea, feeling the gentle sea breeze…

This really inspires the LD inspiration vibes inside me. Now if only I could find a way to inspire the programming ones. :tongue:

SPOILER - Click to view

I hope the painting one gets picked :peek:

Build a dreamscape! :happy:

Enter a black void. :eek:

Enter a white void? :eh: