2. Leeh :cookiemon:
  3. Eaza
  4. Shaolink
  5. Mem :happy:
  6. Tosxychor :colgate:
  7. flammee
  8. Solaris
  9. sebbe1997 :partying_face:

Not that I think that I’ll be able to do much, but at least maybe it will motivate me more. I wasn’t able to have a LD in a few days. And you guys seem to be in need of a person.

1. GHOSTIE11
  2. Leeh
  3. Eaza
  4. Shaolink
  5. Mem
  6. Tosxychor
  7. flammee
  8. Solaris
  9. sebbe1997
  10. Puce

The computer and the system won’t let me put in the emoticons, sorry. There’s a program called Panda GateDefender on these computers. I think that Panda eats the websites and “defends” us by doing that…

…I have a mutual relationship with a challenge.

Updating smillies :smile:

1. GHOSTIE11 :cool_laugh:
  2. Leeh :cookiemon:
  3. Eaza
  4. Shaolink
  5. Mem :happy:
  6. Tosxychor :colgate:
  7. flammee
  8. Solaris
  9. sebbe1997 :partying_face:
    10.Puce

Well, looks like every one has joined, usually i wait 24 hours befor posting the first task, just so that everyone knows that it has started. So you’ll get your task sometime tomorrow!

Until then, feel free to discuss the challenge, ask questions or speculate about the challenges.

Yay! :happy: Finally we can start!

I’m too lazy too think of a challenge today, so ifor the first challenge i’m going to make you do it yourself :tongue:
Challenge number one is:

Look up your own challenge.

The challenge is to go onto ld4all in an ld and look up the lucid challenge.

Get on a computer- 5 points
Get onto ld4all- 15 points
Look up the challenge (and remember what it is)-20 points
Complete the challenge- 25 points

Bonus: Look up the monthly quest- 10 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Good luck and remember to post your dreams, also 10 extra points if this task is completed the first time you go to sleep after the task is posted. (to allow for timezones)

So we need to look up a challenge first AND then complete it, all in the same LD? That sounds like an double challenge. We should get more points for it :cool:

Actually, it’s been a while since I last tried lucid dreaming. I hope I can quickly get back to the level I was at (an LD nearly every night), otherwise completing this challenge may be difficult for me.

What do you mean by -

?

Up in the top right corner, you see “Lucid dream quest for January: Open the gate!”

Thatis the monthly quest, so look it up while your on ld4all (in your dream) if you end up completeing it i might give extra points

/me hopes hell get good dreams, Ive had a hard time to dream due to its cold in my room :silent:

In my dream I went to a computer and I looked up the lucide challenge, but I don’t remember what it was :bored:

At that point in my dream I was not lucid however. I looked up the challenge just before I went to work, but I became lucid after I left the house. I was lucid for about 10 seconds before I woke up, but definately not more :smile:

The dream I had was mostly about work. This was my first day as an intern you see, so I was kind of nervous. In the dream I was supposed to carpool with a colleague, but he didn’t show up. It was after 10 o clock when I left the house. I became lucid when I was halfway to the bus stop. The weird thing is: I was so worried that I would sleep through my alarm clock (which was neatly set, mind you) that I woke myself up.

This was my first night after reading about the challenge, but I didn´t get to look up the monthly quest.

If I calculated correctly I should get 45 points, is that right?

Correct! also remember that you can post lucid dreams where you didnt do any task for full lucd points.

Solaris: 45 points :grin:

/me had a dream yesterday where he did an RC (failed) but hadnt time to type it up :tongue:

I had another LD tonight. This time I managed to log on to a pc while I was lucid, but the dream ended as I logged in on ld4all. I was lucid for much longer then 10 seconds though. I was dancing around with some dream characters first because it felt so awesome becoming lucid for two days in a row :tongue:

I also remember now what the challenge was that came up in my dream yesterday. I was supposed to go sailing. In the dream I had tonight I was on a walkway overlooking a bay. A sailing boat was already waiting for me below. My guess is that my subconscious wanted to assist me in completing the task, because I didn’t consciously think it up. In fact, I remembered what the challenge was only after I woke up. So basically, all that’s left for me to do is complete the challenge.

Does this mean 15 extra points? :happy:

sorry, no time to count up scores right now, but i was wondering if people would mind actually posting their dream and not just what was relevant to the tasks, a links to a DJ is also fine.

Sorry yall ive been out of time without a computer so i am just now seeing the challenge. Ill post tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Good luck everyone!!!

I do have a personal dream journal, but I doubt you would understand it. It’s in Dutch :tongue: I suppose I could write out my dreams in English for this challenge. I’ll do so the next task.

Well daniel, I was too lasy to put up the dream :tongue: Im putting up a link and I got another dream where I did an RC :cool_raz:

here it is :yay:

Okay, time for the next challenge,same rules apply as to the first one. You may still get points from the first challenge, but 10 points will be deducted.

Change your own age!

This challenge is to change your own age, make your self younger or older.

Task points:
Try to change your age, but fail. :sad: - 5 points
Change everybodys age- 15 points
Change your age and only your own age- 20

Bonus: Change one persons age (who isn’t you) and only one person.-10 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Also the scores are now:
Solaris-95 points :grin:
Ghostie11- 20 points